Discovery Gaming Community
ALG- Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: ALG- Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) (/showthread.php?tid=94096)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Mister_X - 02-07-2014

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Johan Strauss

- Place of birth? Planet Hamburg

- Tell us about your previous experiences? I have been working for a subsidiary ALG company for some time, flying a Golem

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I think it is time I applied for the real thing, I hear you promise good wages and health plan

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? Make him regret targeting an ALG ship

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? YES/ (Cross through what is not applicable)

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? You have it

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - ALG Classic - 02-07-2014

[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

Ms Meindl;

As you know, you've been accepted and we've discussed the details already, consider this an official confirmation.

Welcome to ALG.

~L.A.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Strauss;

Glad to see another independent joining up with us. Your response to the piracy situation may not always be the first choice, but we'll give you all the necessary information and training. Please head to Dortmund station for that, and welcome to the company!

~L.A.
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Flash™ - 02-11-2014

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Alicia Diamond

- Place of birth? Planet Los Angeles

- Tell us about your previous experiences? I worked with the Universal Shipping for the past couple months, commanding a Mastodon Supertransport. After couple months I started to see that the USI wasn't something I saw in my future. I then decided to get rid of the Mastodon, selling it for 140.000.000 SC and then buying a shuttle to go to Rheinland to see what they have to offer. With my Business Degree from the University on Planet Los Angeles, I feel like ALG might be something I would stay to do in the future.

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? To help with whatever is needed, and continue my future with the ALG.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? Let's hope he isn't a brainless one, and sees the danger that can happen if he does. But I would jettison it to make sure it doesn't spread throughout the space...

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? YES

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? Flash.231 ( Jayce has it if needed )

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Tyler - 02-12-2014

[Image: NellySachsTop.png]

"Guten Tag Fräulein, or Frau Diamond."

"I'm slightly worried about the lack of a real incentive from your end on to work under ALG colours, but I don't see any other objections to not hire you."

"Perhaps you will find out what ALG does and can do for you, and also important what you can do for ALG and the universe. We all start somewhere. My advise is to become a sponge the upcoming few weeks and learn that we're all connected to the worlds around us."

"Head down to Dortmund, physical and mental check-up will be conducted as well as a standard background check concerning your heritage, nothing to be worried about, just a friendly chat with an intelligence officer."

"Welcome aboard ALG. I hope you'll enjoy your time!"

"Nelly Sachs out."

[Image: NellySachsBottom.png]

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Goldberg - 02-15-2014

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Paul Stein.

- Place of birth? New Berlin.

- Tell us about your previous experiences? Miner on IMG and some Years of transport on Gateway..

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I have traveled some years through Sirius i think it's time to take things seriously and do my part with a good job, apart ii know how important it is ALG for Sirius and the great work they do and i want be part of this.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? I always act in the best interest of my crew first and foremost. I would try to negotiate, perhaps meet whatever the demands of this pirate are in an effort to ensure the safe passage of my people and proper disposal of my dangerous cargo.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? YES (Cross through what is not applicable)

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? vernichter1234567891011

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - _Freezer7_ - 02-15-2014

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Tom Crölle

- Place of birth? New Berlin

- Tell us about your previous experiences? Mining and Transport some Cargo.

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I think the ALG is a good company for me because im a Miner and a Trader and i will be a part of a company.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? The toxicwaste is a toxic material if you would die after you destroy me and my cargo do it. In my ship its saver for all in this system because my ship is special ship. Toxicwaste work like a small atomic bomb and in the universe its can be dangerous and we kill many of Humans.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? YES (Cross through what is not applicable)

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? clone172

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Goldberg - 02-24-2014

Hello
2 weeks ago and no answer. Can you send me a PM with a reason or have we made something wrong.

Have a nice day

MS.Apache

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Tyler - 02-26-2014

[Image: NellySachsTop.png]

"Guten Tag Herr Crölle & Stein."

"Mein sincere apologies for the delay. We've had a moving period as of late with tensions rising between the ALG and DSE. I'll keep it short for all of us, welcome to the ALG. Make your way to Dortmund and we'll get everything checked out as fast as humanly possible."

"Welcome aboard ALG. I hope you'll enjoy your time!"

"Nelly Sachs out."

[Image: NellySachsBottom.png]

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - ALG Classic - 02-26-2014

[Image: JohanDiedrichTBTop.png]

"Guten Tag dear ALG enthusiast."

"recruitment is OPEN"

"Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Johan Diedrich, ALG Headquarters."

[Image: JohanDiedrichTBBottom.png]

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - aakopa - 05-27-2014

[Image: 1126erp.jpg]

Hello everyone.

Amount of our recruits have reached point, where we can start accepting new recruits again.

Therefore, recruitment is OPEN, until further notice.

Have a good day,

Ed Forder, Chief Executive Officer.

[Image: 18GD4rq]