Discovery Gaming Community
To: The People and Houses of Sirius - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The People and Houses of Sirius (/showthread.php?tid=94240)

Pages: 1 2

To: The People and Houses of Sirius - The Gallic Union - 02-16-2013

[Image: JDeFrance2_zps65647bf6.png]

"Bonjour... people of Sirius" The man smiles softly as he twirls a wine glass in his hand, "I do hope this message reaches you well on this absolutely lovely day."

He pauses, only to take a sip from the glass of wine, "For decades there has been a group of Sirians cast out by their house, delcared nothing but petty pirates, ne'er-do-wells, and terrorists. I simply call them brave freedom fighters, as they took a stand against a genocidal regime, that we know as the Kingdom of Bretonia."

"When our forces pushed into the Tau region, these freedom fighters took the initiative and quickly signed a non-aggression pact with my Kingdom. A bold move that had spared them, a move that had indeed impressed me. These freedom fighters, call themselves the Mollys."

He draws in a shallow breath, setting the wine glass down just out of view of the camera, and smiles. "I'm not one for long speeches, so I'll get to the point."

"The Kingdom of Gallia, by royal decree of my father, King Charles the Eleventh, hereby recognizes the Principality of Dublin as it's own sovereign entity, independent of the tyrannical claims of the Kingdom of Bretonia."

"I personally extend my hopes that this will usher in a new age for the formerly oppressed Molly people, and together... our sovereign nations will build a better future and brighter future."

He smiles lightly, picking up the glass and tipping it slightly in the direction of the camera. "Au revoir."

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - Omicron - 02-16-2013

[Image: UCv7s.png]
Amusing. I have read something simmiliar just today...

Ah yes.

Quite opportunists those guys are indeed... what is next? Bretonian Kingdom acknowledging bunch of angry miners too? Or would Corsairs suddenly declare them nation equal to rest of Sirius?

I wish Mollys good luck feeding upon Dublin's gold ang gold alone since it is only resource there, hope you both choke with it. Say hello to Coalition "government" while you are at it.

Valkyrie out.

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - Sarawr!? - 02-16-2013

[Image: KatyaMessageHeaderColonel.jpg]

TRANSMISSION TARGET: The Gallic Dogs
SUBJECT: ------

You speak of Freedom Fighters while you oppress your own citizens. You speak of resisting genocidal regimes while your Royal Police are killing Hundreds, maybe even thousands of your own citizens every month, simply for voicing dissent to your all powerful Throne.

And what of the Colonials and other people living in the Taus? What of the Bretonian civilians who you kill each day simply for being Bretonian? What of your tyrannical aspirations to see this entire sector stomped beneath the boots of your armies?

Your "recognition" of the brave people of Dublin, is the worst possible insult that I can think of, you have spit in the faces of true Freedom Fighters everywhere, not only that, but you have spit in the face of my allies.

They do not need "recognition" from the likes of you, The Free Nation of Dublin has been a long standing ally of my Glorious Volgograd, and we have always seen Dublin as it's own free state.

My Revolutionary Army will show you Gallic dogs no mercy, and you will be given no quarter.

For the Glory of The Coalition, For The Red Dawn, Vaschenko Out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - jammi - 02-17-2013

[Image: wLz7B.png]
To: Channel participants.
Encryption: None
Topic: Right.

Message Content:
Bowex hereby recognises Jean-Paul Boulanger from Il de France as the sovereign and rightful ruler of the people of Gallia. My goodness, what was that? I can make inconsequential and vapid claims I have no right to as well! I suppose that makes two of us, ey chap? Working with the Murdering Mollys as well... Tut tut. We are most unamused.

Cheero!

~Peterson

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - Kampanom - 02-17-2013

<<Incoming transmission
Alessandro Caputo

Congratulations to the Mollys and everything, but really guys...I suggest you to either not care about the Gallic Crown's hypocritical "solidarity action" or to at least take everything with pincers.
You can't trust reactionaries.
You can't trust the Houses.

Alex out.

>>End transmission

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - Thunderer - 02-17-2013

- Incoming Transmission -

-= Low Encryption =-

Priority: Very High
To: You, Incapable Lower Beings!
Subject: Reply

[Image: freelancergeorgerichard.png]

*George is almost boiling of hate towards the incapable lower beings.*

You will die, you shall all die!

- Transmission Over -

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - djordje_petrovic - 02-17-2013

This News is interesant. Maybe it has sound of cheap Propaganda stuff , but those are good sign for all independent and freedom loving people to observe how will this act be implented by Gallic crown. Will they obey this souverenity they have recognized in the future, or will they just use people of Dublin for their daily political schemes in war with Bretonia?

In anyway future will bring answers and those answers will help all independent entities to judge their position toward friendship of Gallic crown is it true or not.

Ted.Prescott , freeport 101 , omega 15
... shared data from personal holopad...

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - SMI-Great.Fox - 02-17-2013

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
PILOT ID: 242nd Light Horses Captain Evyn
DETAILS: Molly Independence
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:
[Image: 2wmpgyp.jpg]

Congradulations to the Mollies in the finalization of the Duart Treaty in having Dublin recognized by the Bretonia Goverment as Molly territory.

Oh wait....

No, I take that back.

That treaty never got off the ground. Why you ask?

You can thank Sir Markus Aquinas, the damned Protestant Jackal, for making sure that never saw the light of day as.. Oh that's right.. I had thought of such almost 2 years ago.

So congrat's Mollies.

You could've had your cake almost two years ago, and we all would've been happy, happy, happy....

But sadly Aquinas took it from yah and ate it all for his retreat to Snowdown.

Makes you wonder whats going to happen to this new "Principality of Dublin" if Gallia fails.

Don't forget.

Your ancestors were Bretonian, and by now are wailing like banchees at you in their graves for what you've done.

==END OF TRANSMISSION==

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 02-18-2013

He sits in his quarters, reading the transmission. Once he finishes, he logs off his com. He then sits back and mumbles to himself with a shrug.

"Oh the hypocrisy. Recognize the Mollies for fighting for their independence while suppressing those fighting the Crown for their own while Zoners get trapped in the middle. I am glad I am no diplomat."

RE: To: The People and Houses of Sirius - Tigger - 02-21-2013

[Image: amooretopki.png]

The Mollys thank Gallia for its formal recognition. As this is a universal transmission, there are some who will wonder the significance of such a declaration. If the good prince will allow, I will explain it here.

What is recognition? A babe in the womb recognizes the heartbeat of its mother, and later recognizes her breast when feeding. At a certain point in their life, a child is recognized as an adult, and we learn that friends are recognized from foes. We learn to recognize right from wrong, and to recognize freedom from slavery. Some generations ago, a group of people wished to be recognized by their employers as just that, people. Human beings with the desire for treatment as such, wanting fair treatment as employees and fair compensation for wages. The desired only that which was reasonable from one person to another, but instead they were refused. They rallied for safer working conditions, mining ships that did not leak radiation; working filters for life support systems, reasonable working shifts with reasonable rest periods between. Instead for their efforts their employers, owned by the Bretonian Crown, treated their employees as no better than slaves, and called upon their jack booted thugs to put down those who raised a voice. Lives cast away by their thugs in uniform, and by management that cared little if their workers lived or died at their hand. To the management of the corporation their workers meant nothing but expendable labor, and to the Crown, whose citizens and subjects these workers were a part of, they were deemed undesirables and worthless chattel.

It was upon the cause of freedom, to live their lives as men and women, as people worthy of the liberty inherent in all the universe that these workers held fast to their beliefs and thus the Mollys were formed. Had the BMM acquiesced and acted upon the reasonable desires of its workers, we the Mollys would not exist today. It was by their own design against a people who would not stand down their hope for liberty that we were made, by their own actions again and again upon generations of people wanting liberty and freedom. The Crown owned corporations of Bretonia are corrupt, and by its ownership of these, the Crown itself shows its corruption and lack of consideration for its people.

So again, one might ask, what is recognition? Surely as one would recognize that a boiling pot is hot to the touch, political recognition means that a people have established themselves as worthy in their cause for liberty from the corruption that Bretonia has become. During the Omega war with Rheinland, the Crown recognized our allies the Red Hessians as a legitimate political cause. A cause, I will add, that is quite similar to our own and of similar origin. While the Bretonian crown can see the justifiable cause of the Hessians, it is blind to its own selfishness in the cause of the Molly people. To them we are but pirates and terrorists, and not those who strive for the freedom of our people. Such arrogance is not unusual for Bretonia, however. While Ceasar had his Brutus, Charles the first had his Cromwell, George III had the American colonies, and now Carina has the Mollys.

Treason the Bretonian’s shout, but if the cause of freedom be treason in their eyes, then let us make the most of it. Our war has been for the cause of liberty and justice for the desire for the inalienable right of freedom is not treason. It would be treason to allow ourselves to be shackled again to slave at the oars of the Bretonian state. This brought on the war which finally separated the two countries of and shall give independence to ours. Whether this will prove a blessing or a curse, will depend upon the use our people make of it. When Gallia poured it’s military might into SIrius, Bretonia demanded Mollys fight at their side, to lay down our lives for their cause. For what in return would the provide? Grant us our redresses? Recognize our nation as independent? Nay, they demanded our blood for the Crown and would give us NOTHING in return. Thus does Carina show her corrupt face to her citizens, that in her eyes they hold no value save what amount of blood they might give at her bidding.

The Mollys however, saw opportunity in Gallia rather than opposition. We met in diplomacy as any two nations would, and formed not an alliance, but an opportunity for the Molly people to prove themselves as citizens of our own nation. While we war with our enemies, we can act in diplomacy and trade with our neutrals, just as any nation can. That Gallia and the Coalition have acknowledged our hard earned status as a nation is recognition indeed. With that recognition, the Mollys move forward as a people, and as a Nation.

Aine Moore
Governor
Mollys

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]