Discovery Gaming Community
Someone told me about Karlotta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Someone told me about Karlotta (/showthread.php?tid=94392)

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - Crackpunch - 02-27-2013

(02-27-2013, 01:20 AM)Tal Wrote: This is fun.

This guy!

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - onca - 02-27-2013

This thread needs cookies and/or ice cream

[Image: aaaa-Icecream-Fail.jpg]

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - Moochapotamus - 02-27-2013

Crackpunch Wrote:I don't know, I think you're still assuming waaaaaaaaay too much. But go on, keep being a tool.

Its not assumptions, its observations of your behavior here.

If I said, "you're thirteen and have bad acne" that would be an assumption unless I had seen you.

If I say, "you're acting like a thirteen year old kid who wants to belong to the cool kids and imitates them by spamming gifs like they do and talking about conspiracy like they do and putting someone down like they do" that's an observation.

Crackpunch Wrote:edit: I just noticed how keen you are to judge everyone else. Start with the MAAAAN IN THA MIRROR (I don't know how to type in Michael Jackson's voice).

You started in this thread posting this:

Crackpunch Wrote:I'm thinking Karlotta is either an attention whore or just lacks the ability to be civil under anything less than ideal conditions.

And now you're telling me I'm being keen on judging people when I hold the mirror for you and what you see isnt as pretty as you wanted.

Crackpunch Wrote:I hope you do realise I am not taking this thread seriously. Why is the onus on me to post something with meaning? Karlotta sure ain't doing it.

I've been doing my best to answer every point and every question brought up. All you've been doing is parrot some stuff about conspiracy and copy pasting gifs.

Like every weak-minded fellow who just followed the herd while it spewed abuse and hatred at someone or something, you just say "oh but I was not serious" when you're asked to justify yourself without the herd doing it for you, and you have no idea how to do it yourself.

Crackpunch Wrote:I'm still waiting to find out who's ass I'm kissing and who I'm collaborating with.

You've been collaborating in putting someone down by spamming pics and shouting "conspiracy", rellying your willingness to be unreasonable towards people as winning tactic.

By doing that, you've been kissing the ass of everyone who likes it when that person gets put down using those tactics.

If you had simply been expressing your own personal opinion on something, you wouldn't have copied their vocabulay ("Conspiracy") and behavioral patterns (picspam and pretending you're a ray of sunshine when what you've really been doing was put people down). Adopting those things signals to the group who's "trademarks" those are that you want to be part of them.

And before you shout "assumption" again, no its not. Its basic patterns of behavior that can be recognized by adults very very easily, and which are commonly adopted by adolescents. It's as much a "baseless assumption" as the assumption that the guy who followed the hot chick around for weeks and then asked her for a date telling her what a great personality she has may actually want to screw her.

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - fencore - 02-27-2013

I hold a mild dislike for Crackpunch.

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - Veygaar - 02-27-2013

(02-27-2013, 04:16 AM)Gheis Wrote: I hold a mild dislike for Crackpunch.

[Image: tighthug.gif]

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - Miaou - 02-27-2013

[Image: what-a-misunderstanding]

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - Crackpunch - 02-27-2013

Before I lose anymore of my braincells reading your post. I'll address this.

(02-27-2013, 04:04 AM)Moochapotamus Wrote: You've been collaborating in putting someone down by spamming pics and shouting "conspiracy", rellying your willingness to be unreasonable towards people as winning tactic.

That's not a who. It's funny how you mention how unreasonable I am, when you are infamous for being unreasonable.

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - Sly - 02-27-2013

I know her real skype. But no, I won't give. (sun)

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - Jihadjoe - 02-27-2013

I sometimes wonder if Karlotta has any memory of what Karlotta was initially banned for.

RE: Can tell me someone about Karlotta? - Cris - 02-27-2013

Why does Crackpunch tries so hard to fit in?