Discovery Gaming Community
Someone told me about Karlotta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Someone told me about Karlotta (/showthread.php?tid=94392)

RE: Someone told me about Karlotta - latos - 03-08-2013

(02-22-2013, 12:15 AM)Zoros.Black.Whip Wrote: I already got a phd, dont need a second one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GxY559Qfbc

This basically summarizes what happened after people read that.

I came here for Cat gifs and random memes. Because Karlotta is irrelevant now. There are more sensible people here.

All Karlotta has done today has proven time and time again that his ban is well placed, and that he's a time old relic that no longer has a place or a voice here.

But back to the important bits: Solutions

Quite simply, Delete liberty. All problems come from liberty.

I couldn't find any one cat gif. so heres a page full: CATZ

RE: Someone told me about Karlotta - sindroms - 03-08-2013

I think I will leave this here. Yeah, think about it a little.

[Image: pOHAH1s.jpg]

RE: Someone told me about Karlotta - Anaximander - 03-08-2013

(03-08-2013, 01:10 PM)Jihadjoe Wrote: 3. Anaximander goes "LOL U USED TO BE ADMIN BUT U SWEAR ON FORUMZZZ!1!!1!"

I don't find it funny, so you can remove the "lol". Frankly I find it disappointing that nobody had the balls to sanction you for all your stunts on the forum yet.

(03-08-2013, 01:28 PM)Crackpunch Wrote: IT'S LIKE HE'S NOT EVEN PEOPLE

There's a point where the class-clown just becomes sad; you reached that a few pages ago. Moreover, I think you know it.

RE: Someone told me about Karlotta - Alley - 03-08-2013

(03-08-2013, 07:18 PM)Anaximander Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 01:10 PM)Jihadjoe Wrote: 3. Anaximander goes "LOL U USED TO BE ADMIN BUT U SWEAR ON FORUMZZZ!1!!1!"

I don't find it funny, so you can remove the "lol". Frankly I find it disappointing that nobody had the balls to sanction you for all your stunts on the forum yet.

(03-08-2013, 01:28 PM)Crackpunch Wrote: IT'S LIKE HE'S NOT EVEN PEOPLE

There's a point where the class-clown just becomes sad; you reached that a few pages ago. Moreover, I think you know it.

jawohl mein führer

Tsk, I know you are witty; at least come up with something better than a Hitler-reference. Godwin's law and all that, nazism has lost its magic in debates.

(03-08-2013, 07:32 PM)Anaximander Wrote: Tsk, I know you are witty; at least come up with something better than a Hitler-reference. Godwin's law and all that, nazism has lost its magic in debates.

ok, what would you like?
perhaps talking about executions in ussr labor camps suits you better?
otherwise I can offer jewish conspiracies feat MC Zelot

The latter sounds appealing

(03-08-2013, 07:46 PM)Anaximander Wrote: The latter sounds appealing

ok

This is the story of a man called Zelot born in a lost cavern of jamaica. He was not given any name because his parents died when they slipped on a wet rock in the cavern so he was all alone. Zelot was sad. Somehow, he survived as his mother had a secret stash of 541 twix in the cave and a pond of water inhabited by goldfish called Abdel Kader.

Since we don't care about what happened, a few years later Zelot found his way to America. He made a stunning discovery: the rock was wet because abdel kader was a terrorist sentenced to living as a goldfish for participating in 9/11 and his parents had been tasked to make sure he never escape. Zelot realised he had been used by Abdel Kader and vowed to put an end to his existence.

As he vowed, a smiley appeared in the sky and told Zelot "u r mine nao fgt Big GrinDD travel 2 israel to receiv glorious teaching and powers" and so Zelot travelled to Israel.

As he arrived, he discovered he accidently sold his soul like many others that were now trapped in Israel. Zelot was forced to become a soldier of the 212th land stealing division and started killing people and stealing their farms in the name of the smiley in the sky and was very sad about it.

But one day, Zelot found a paper in a dead farmer's pocket: "DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES! THE GREAT SMILEY IS IN FACT SILVIO BERLUSCONI".

Zelot was astonished as he made his own investigation and discovered it was true. He decided to send a ticket to steam support for false advertising and was offered a refund of his soul.

He was sent back to America as Israel was now stripped from his account and found Abdel Kader. Zelot killed him and retired.

The end.

RE: Someone told me about Karlotta - Madvillain - 03-08-2013

I miss MC Zelot Sad

RE: Someone told me about Karlotta - Crackpunch - 03-08-2013

(03-08-2013, 07:18 PM)Anaximander Wrote: pants

So Joe brings up a valid a point, but you ignore it.

Then you'll say "Oh but Crackpunch, you ignore Karlotta's points all the time!"
But you realise Karlotta only exists to spew filth in an attempt to "Spread ignorance and chaos in the black community."