Discovery Gaming Community
Loan Shark - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Loan Shark (/showthread.php?tid=945)

Pages: 1 2

Loan Shark - Mantaray - 04-30-2006

well, basicly i have 350mill ish
and i wanna set up a loan shark,

so if anyone want to borrow money, i can lend it, but... if u fall behind with your weekly payments.... i might have to blow you up... or somthing
(still working on how to ensure payment)

ideas anyone?
cause i dunno how im gonna police and ensure i get payment...

Loan Shark - Nightfall - 04-30-2006

I can remember a faction being mercenaries on the server...

*takes a look at AW Faction Status*

Yep! I think they still are! Try contacting a higher ranking officer! Any other AW would do, you will be directed to the right place.

Loan Shark - mogget - 04-30-2006

we can help enforce if they decide not to pay

Loan Shark - Virus - 04-30-2006

Or just mention the name "Phantom". Much more feared than them ol' scary AW. :P

Virus, as I remember, WHENEVER I tried on a Phantom, he was, I quote "having some stuff on and can't fight", then ran to a dock and F1-ed. Except TWO cases. RESPECT to the TWO!
I don't want to mention when Dab's around... and please! no flamming wars!

Loan Shark - marauder - 04-30-2006

Nightfall,Apr 30 2006, 10:31 AM Wrote:Virus, as I remember, WHENEVER I tried on a Phantom, he was, I quote "having some stuff on and can't fight", then ran to a dock and F1-ed. Except TWO cases. RESPECT to the TWO!
I don't want to mention when Dab's around... and please! no flamming wars!
[snapback]19067[/snapback]

I did not run to a dock and F1 out thank you very much.

You seemed fine with me not wanting to fight.

When AW sunrider (who I later found out was dab) started ranting about how 'sad' it was to say that I had cargo and equipment I didn't want to lose I knew there was no way I'd be left alone to continue doing missions against the BH's in gamma.

So I LEFT THE SERVER

I have never and will not ever F1 out of a fight.

If this seems to be flamming sorry, but I'm not on the server to fight everyone all day long ok?

If I say I've got cargo and equipment I don't want to lose you can be sure the cheapest item will be over 500,000 credits (or be unbuyable) and the cargo at least 3 milllion.

I've worked long and hard to get 600+ BH pilots in my hold and I'm not going to lose them because someone is bored and wants to fight for something to do.

Back on-topic:-

Sounds like a good idea to me. We did have a bank set-up at one time, not to sure what happened to it. If you want any help or some ideas just ask.

OFFTOPIC:_______
Did I say any names? no! you docked at Tripoli? yes! how do you leave the server? F1!
You could as well say nothing I wasn't accusing anyone, d*m why are people so touchy?__________/OFFTOPIC

An idea: Why don't we organise a stock exchange? Not that I know much about that... though... someone may.

Loan Shark - Dab - 04-30-2006

*OT* Marauder you said nothing of equipmednt/commodities in your hold you didn't want to lose. You just said "quote" Does it make a difference if I say I'm doing missions? "unquote" I said no. You logged off 30 seconds later. *OT*

I think Vtec tried a bank kind of thing before. You might want to talk to him about this.

Loan Shark - Korrd - 05-02-2006

Dab,Apr 30 2006, 01:16 PM Wrote:*OT* Marauder you said nothing of equipmednt/commodities in your hold you didn't want to lose. You just said "quote" Does it make a difference if I say I'm doing missions? "unquote" I said no. You logged off 30 seconds later. *OT*

I think Vtec tried a bank kind of thing before. You might want to talk to him about this.
[snapback]19082[/snapback]
I dont see a problem here. If he is not willing to fight, he has the right to decline. You can allways attack him as it is not forbidden on the rules.

I use to ask people if they want to fight instead of just jumping in and shoot. I got used to that, but lately, ive been getting a lot of declines... I wonder why?

Loan Shark - Met2085 - 05-02-2006

ahmm player looting? :P and I think I owe you a fight in my pirate character Korrd :)