Discovery Gaming Community
Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Otemachi Station Manufacturing (/showthread.php?tid=94607)

Pages: 1 2

Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Interspace - 02-23-2013

[Image: icsigv2.png]
[Image: OtemachiRS_zps9c38d0e9.jpg]

INTRODUCTION

The Otemachi Trade Annexe is a modular space station located just outside Planet Miura of the Okinawa system. The pride of the Interspace Commerce with its state of the art equipment and facilities.

We are now proud to announce that after specific research to the new prototype equipment for starships coming out in this day and age, we have equipped Otemachi with the needed facilities to create special devices. We will be accepting buy orders of these specific modules. See below for more information. We are also accepting people to become a hauler for Otemachi, this will be located below as well.

Note: We of the Interspace Commerce will only accept orders of trusted parties. Those who we are allied or neutral with. For a full list, see HERE

CLOAKING MODULES

LIGHT CLOAKING DEVICE: 100.000.000 s.c.
CLOAKING DEVICE MK II: 245.000.000 s.c.
CLOAKING DEVICE MK II ADV: 400.000.000 s.c.

JUMPDRIVE MODULES

JUMP DRIVE SERIES II: 300.000.000 s.c.
JUMP DRIVE SERIES III: 500.000.000 s.c.
JUMP DRIVE SERIES IV: 650.000.000 s.c.

SURVEY MODULES

HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK I: 300.000.000 s.c.
HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK II: 400.000.000 s.c.
HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK III: 500.000.000 s.c.

BECOME A SUPPLIER

The Interspace Commerce is hiring independent haulers to help supply the goods needed for the Otemachi Trade Annex. Currently the docking access is NOT open for the public, if you wish to help supply the base and be paid, you will be added to the docking list. State your "Ship Name, Ship faction, and Reason you wish to supply for us" on a new transmission post.

Reinforced Alloys: 800 s.c

Place your orders on this Neural Net channel. Construction of your module will begin if approved, and you will be notified as soon as it is ready for pickup.

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Joleia - 02-24-2013

***Incoming transmission***

To: Otemachi station manufacturing

This is Dr.Kalahar with the Zoner Humanitarian research corporation.
I would like to place an order for two cloaking devices to be outfitted on a set of osprey very heavy fighters. If you could have this ready within 3 days time i will have the payment available on pickup. if need be i can also send payment before hand.

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Interspace - 02-24-2013

Dr.Kalahar, your request has been ACCEPTED

Production of the requested "Light Cloaking Modules" will begin, and you will be notified as soon as they are ready.

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Joleia - 02-25-2013

Incoming messeage

This Dr. Kalahar. I regret to inform you that i must cancel my order as i didnt have the proper papers for my research department to obtain the cloaking modules. A missight on my part i assure you and i hope at some point we can do business.

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Dragonmaster - 05-23-2013

(02-23-2013, 08:32 PM)Interspace Wrote:
[Image: icsigv2.png]
[Image: OtemachiRS_zps9c38d0e9.jpg]

INTRODUCTION

The Otemachi Trade Annexe is a modular space station located just outside Planet Miura of the Okinawa system. The pride of the Interspace Commerce with its state of the art equipment and facilities.

We are now proud to announce that after specific research to the new prototype equipment for starships coming out in this day and age, we have equipped Otemachi with the needed facilities to create special devices. We will be accepting buy orders of these specific modules. See below for more information. We are also accepting people to become a hauler for Otemachi, this will be located below as well.

Note: We of the Interspace Commerce will only accept orders of trusted parties. Those who we are allied or neutral with. For a full list, see HERE

CLOAKING MODULES

LIGHT CLOAKING DEVICE: 110.000.000 s.c.
CLOAKING DEVICE MK II: 285.000.000 s.c.
CLOAKING DEVICE MK II ADV: 425.000.000 s.c.

JUMPDRIVE MODULES

JUMP DRIVE SERIES II: 330.000.000 s.c.
JUMP DRIVE SERIES III: 525.000.000 s.c.
JUMP DRIVE SERIES IV: 750.000.000 s.c.

SURVEY MODULES

HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK I: 300.000.000 s.c.
HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK II: 400.000.000 s.c.
HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK III: 500.000.000 s.c.

BECOME A SUPPLIER

The Interspace Commerce is hiring independent haulers to help supply the goods needed for the Otemachi Trade Annex. Currently the docking access is NOT open for the public, if you wish to help supply the base and be paid, you will be added to the docking list. State your "Ship Name, Ship faction, and Reason you wish to supply for us" on a new transmission post.

Basic Alloy: 720 s.c
Industrial Materials: 850 s.c
Gold: 1400 s.c
Nomad Fighter Remains: 350.000 s.c
Nomad Gunboat Remains: 3.000.000 s.c
Nomad Battleship Remains: 7.000.000 s.c

Place your orders on this Neural Net channel. Construction of your module will begin if approved, and you will be notified as soon as it is ready for pickup.

::::::INCOMMING TRANSMISSION::::::

We would like to order a JUMP DRIVE SERIES III: for 525.000.000 s.c.

Please let us know, if you comply with!

We are awaiting Yor Answer!

::::::TRANSMISSION LOST::::::

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Interspace - 05-23-2013

Yes Mr. or Ms. whoever-you-are, your request for a Jump Drive Series III has been ACCEPTED.

We will begin construction on your jump drive immediately. You will be notified when it is completed.

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Sava - 05-24-2013

Good day!

This is Andrew Smith, AP Manufacturing pilot.
I am willing to trade in nomad remains, thus requesting access to your station.
My ship's name is APM-Scorpio.

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Dragonmaster - 05-24-2013

(05-23-2013, 11:13 PM)Interspace Wrote: Yes Mr. or Ms. whoever-you-are, your request for a Jump Drive Series III has been ACCEPTED.

We will begin construction on your jump drive immediately. You will be notified when it is completed.

::::::INCOMMING TRANSMISSION::::::

Thanks for the confirmation of our order!

We are ready to pay if the Jumpdrive Series III completed!
If the JD is finished, please let us no per Pm. !

We wish You a nice Day !

signed: <]CF[>Atrahasis

::::::TRANSMISSION LOST::::::

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - SMGSterlin - 05-24-2013

Mr. Smith, good day.

We would love to have a capable person to supply us with various sized blobs of blue goo, However, we need to know a little bit more about who you are, who you work for, and what kind of precautions you have taken to keep the goo from "contaminating" anything or anyone.

You can understand the level of safety we wish to maintain when it comes to dealing with Nomad Remains, I am sure.

Thank you.

RE: Otemachi Station Manufacturing - Sava - 05-24-2013

Good day again!

I work for the APM.
My usual duty is supplying BHG stations in the Edge worlds.
The alien materials i offer are extracted by the Guild there.
Be aware, I and people I work with know how to deal with them.