Discovery Gaming Community
Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? (/showthread.php?tid=94710)

Pages: 1 2

Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - Skittlez - 02-25-2013

Iv checked the wiki but I cant figure it out..

RE: Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - Eduard - 02-25-2013

Either become Wilde or make a nomad yourself, there's no other way. Even if you make an OC your iff will still be hostile towards them.

On the other hand, you could get friendly to the nomad/wilde players through RP

RE: Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - Narcotic - 02-25-2013

As non-Nomad there's only two options:

1. Make a Nomad morph with Nomad Trial ID.
2. Do a SRP request.

RE: Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - Skittlez - 02-26-2013

Um.. I do want to make a nomad account, that's why I wanted too know.. So where do i buy the bribes... like um where do i start off I have no idea..

RE: Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - jammi - 02-26-2013

Currently, you fly to The Shrine and buy the Nomad Morph fighter, and the Nomad Trial ID. That'll lock your rep to the correct settings from there... be blue.

RE: Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - Narcotic - 02-26-2013

There's a hidden Alien Jumpgate in a nebula in Kansas, which leads you to system with a neutral Nomad base, called "The Shrine". There you can get a Morph with Trial ID. That much said - I won't take away the fun to search the gate and base.

So I got the nomad trial id, I read on wiki that the nomad id can only be given by an administrator, how do I go about retrieving one of an admin?

RE: Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - Narcotic - 02-26-2013

The "Nomad ID" as it stands in the (possibly outdated) Wiki isn't used on the server currently.
If you like to become a full Nomad, you'll have to enter the K'Hara "recruitment stage 1". Where you'll be added to a skype chat. Then you'll likely have to roleplay with the Morph ID and post as many ingame logs as possible. And at the end of their "recruitment season" you might be invited to the K'Hara trial stage where you'll be given the K'Hara ID.

RE: Is there a guide to becoming friendly with nomads? - Daron - 02-26-2013

We need more nomads trying to kill anything in the Omicrons including K'Hara. :p

(02-26-2013, 06:08 PM)Narcotic Wrote: The "Nomad ID" as it stands in the (possibly outdated) Wiki isn't used on the server currently.
If you like to become a full Nomad, you'll have to enter the K'Hara "recruitment stage 1". Where you'll be added to a skype chat. Then you'll likely have to roleplay with the Morph ID and post as many ingame logs as possible. And at the end of their "recruitment season" you might be invited to the K'Hara trial stage where you'll be given the K'Hara ID.

Sounds good, also what do you mean by logs, I remember someone talking about them before but I assumed it was just roleplay?