Discovery Gaming Community
Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) (/showthread.php?tid=95354)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Eduard - 03-10-2013

The Battles of Omicrons

inRP Recent skirmishes proved that the Nomad threat is coming back, refreshed and better than ever. Its activity in the Omicrons is rising constantly and this is something that the Order cannot overlook.

Fearing similar events like the Toledo, the Order are trying their best at intercepting any nomad presence in the Omicrons with the hopes of putting a stall to the retaliating alien threat as defenders of humanity. Thus, battles and frontlines are opened everywhere in the Omicrons.

On the other side of the scene, the Bounty Hunter Guild Core is pursuing its own interests and sees the increase in alien activity as a welcoming opportunity for acquiring alien tech for their own uses as well as selling themselves under the image of ,, Heroes of Humanity" and countering the Order.

That being said, Omicrons have turned once again into a theatre of war between the three most watchful eyes of it. The Order, The Nomads and The Core.
A stage of death is now playing, with all the actors on set, how will these battles flow is all up to them entirely.

ooRP With the opening of the Nomad ID and the restarts given for the Order and Core, a great rise of activity in the Omicrons is expected.
And with this rise, raids and ganks are to come as well.
For this, I've decided to make a weekly event to ,,channel" this activity in a constructive way, so that every side will know when to meet the other on the field of battle... The ganks on either side may be reduced, and everyone will have fun, at least I hope so.

This repetitive weekly event is only here to have fun and pew each side, unless each of the side in question plans to, it won't have any impact on the storyline.

Participating Sides:

Every official/secondary/indie faction of the following NPC factions: BHG Core, Order and Nomads can participate, all that is required is for their leader to post in here along with his/her skype maybe so we can add the faction in question and plan things in accordance.
Indies and Third Party factions may participate as well, but only with permission of mine and the official faction leaders. A skype would be appreciated.

Current Participating Parties:
  • BHG side:
  • BHG|Core
  • WHB|

• Order side:
  • Order|
  • 141|
  • Nomad side:
  • K'hara
  • Wilde
  • (SR~

The board will get erased and updated every week prior to the event to know exactly who would attend and who won't

Teams:
  • Core

• Order
  • Nomad side

In order to register, make sure you are one of the mentioned factions and apply with your ship name and ship type. If you are an indie or from a third party faction, simply ask in here or skype or PM and we will sort it through

Date and Time: Saturday 19:00 GMT (SMT)
[color=#FFFFFF]Note: Other times may be set for aftermath or predecessor events as well, so that people who didn't get the chance to take part on this one will have a chance the next/previous day

I personally thought of adding a bit of variety here and not put a fixed location so that every system will enjoy silence and activity in turns. One week we may have Zeta brawl, the other week a brawl in Delta and so on and so on...

// Ok, that would be all... My first time preparing an event so questions and feedback are welcomed.
Love you all!

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Soul Reaper - 03-10-2013

Well if this is going to be something like a weekly event, then I guess it could be really cool. Time is not a problem for me, if the others sides are okay with it, K'hara will probably participate every week.

I would.

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Implosion - 03-11-2013

Sounds good.
Hopefully,it'll work out just fine and we'll have a regular weekly event.

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Estal - 03-11-2013

Why not..
I hope it will start at acceptable appointment.

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - shcore22 - 03-12-2013

Count me in ..
Exorcist + Shara'el.Karlos.
BHG Core indie's side

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Yber - 03-14-2013

May I request the Samarran Raiders to be added on K'hara's side?

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Duvelske - 03-14-2013

btw saturday 19:00 GMT? Isn't it more easy using SMT time? i always mix up with these times to be honest. But hope the server will be online by then. Might hop along.

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Eduard - 03-14-2013

All right, due to the input coming from the Official Factions in question, it came up that Friday would be a more appropriate time for this event so the time will change to Friday 19:00 GMT

Now, to answer your questions...

Yber, well, as much as I'd like to, and since I've already said that in the OP, unfortunately it came up that we should start small this first time meaning that we wouldn't add additional factions now so we will avoid a mess ( Input from the official partners as well)

No offense please. However, if the event goes as planned and won't turn into a total screw up which I hope it won't, then you are free to participate on the next match.

Like I always said, feedback is always welcome.

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - dexben - 03-14-2013

Regular order/core popping ^^ nice

RE: Nomad/BHG/Order Omicron Battles (Weekly Event) - Yber - 03-16-2013

It's okay. I thought unofficial factiosn were allowed too, as your own order faction is in.