Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - ipyno - 07-04-2008

ikaro here and stay to join now.

[KNF]goro_Furugori ex farmer aliances help in threads

my name maybe can be

[KNF]Ryoji_Ohara

i waiting in kyushu planet to fly instructions

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Neronian - 07-05-2008

-/Transmission Sequence Begun\-
-/Target -= Taishō Hikaru Sulu, KNF High Command =-\-
-/Origin ID -= #246634... - Okuma Fuuin, New Tokyo Sector\-

-/Message Begginning in 3...2...1...\-

Konnichiwa, I am Okuma Fuuin, my real name is Takashi Tekedo, I am but a traveler of the stars, hoping for my chance to prove myself once again. My real reason for wanting to join the KNF is to restore honor to my family, as my father, a prestiged Destroyer Captain of the elder fleets, was beaten by a mere pirate. Therefore i have made it my life's duty to take vengance on this pirate. I had served the Kusari on a contract as a Bounty Hunter Cruiser Captain previously, however, during a incursion with several Blood Dragons, my ship was critically damaged by a premature detonation in the torpedo bay, I was forced to retire from my profession, luckily I had enough wealth saved to keep me going for a few years. However, its been 3 years since then, and not only has my wealth been dwindling, but so has my tolerance of planet-side. Forgive me for the life story, I therefore humbly ask entrance into your fleet.. I will await your wise decision, Okuma Out..--

-/End Message\-

-/Transmission Sequence End\-
-Beacon Realignment Complete, System Cut-

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - jetth - 07-11-2008

Application canceled

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Xaero - 07-12-2008

Withdrawn

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Ewsobunyto - 08-02-2008

here Kazushi_Uto by bar in planet kyushu, waiting my orders to defend emperor and Kusari State.

wait a response in sight.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Dieter Schprokets - 08-08-2008

A young slender man entered the Kusari Naval Forces Recruiting Dojo, passed the guards at the entrance, then took a number at the main reception. He did not have to wait long. The Kusari recruiters, like their Bretonian counterparts, were very efficient at getting more young men and women into the meatgrinder.

A squat man beckoned him over with an impatient gesture. He was eating sushi with fat little fingers. The young man took a seat in front of the recruiter. He eyed him with distaste. He really shouldn't have. Behind the desk, the man had no legs. Taken by Bretonian shrapnel. Also other more.. central parts to ones manhood. This little piggy was an unfortunate eunuch.

"Konnichiwa", said the young man. The recruiter grunted again. Then began his routine litany of questions.

"Why do you want to join the Kusari Naval Forces?", he said it quickly, like there was no end to how much he did not care about the answer.

The young man answered sharply. "To restore honour to my family in the eyes of the Emperor."

The fat man shrugged. "I hear that 50 times a day, young man. But its a good enough answer."

The recruit smiled. "In my case, there is a special reason."

The recruiter regarded the boy anew. His subtle Caucasian features became apparent now that he was looking closer at the recruit. He shrugged again.

"Age?" he asked. "Twenty.", came the response.

"Name?"

"John Miyagi"

The recruiter quickly discovered, in his shock, that sushi cannot be inhaled. Once his coughing fit had subsided, he just stared, redfaced, at the young man.

"Just so there is no confusion whatsoever," explained the young man, "I am who you think I am. I am named after my father, the recently deceased Bretonian soldier and Mandalorian, John Cabot. My maternal grandfather was Admiral Chojun Miyagi, executed for treason before I was born."

The recruiter was still speechless. The young man sat patiently, waiting for the officer to say something.
Eventually the recruiter stammered, "I... I cannot make this decision. I must consult with my superiors."

"Of course.", said young Miyagi. He stood, reached into his pocket, and pulled out a piece of paper.

"This is my contact information. Please inform me of the decision at your earliest convenience."

The fat man nervously took the paper from him. Miyagi turned to walk away, then paused.

"If it matters, I never met my father, and he never knew I existed. If it matters." The recruiter nodded.

John walked a few more steps, then added, "And if I had met him, in battle, I'd have fought him, like I would any other Bretonian." The recruiter nodded again, then gestured for him to leave.

On his way out of the building, John Miyagi had the satisfaction of knowing that the fat little recruiter's comfortable day had been utterly ruined.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - daspartan - 08-13-2008

Incoming Transmission...

Subject: Kusari Naval Forces

Sender: Ikari Chirotsen

Hello. My name is Skie Hathaway. I have recently come to the descision to apply for the Kusari Naval forces. My greatest wish is to discover all there is to know about the Kusari sector and its beautiful starscape, and I am willing to give my life to protecting this great country from those who would do her harm. I would rather not become a vigilante, and by joining the KNF, I hope to find meaning and peace with my life.

Sincerest Regards,
Ikari Chirotsen.

End Transmission.

((OOC Bits: As I don't think my full name would fit, the character name would be [KNF]Ikari. Finally, THE DRAGON IS AWESOME. That will be all.))

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - greendragon - 09-06-2008

...incoming Transmission...

to: Taishō Hikaru Sulu, KNF High Command
subject: Naval Recruitment

Konnichiwa. I already sent an encoded transmission about myself about a week ago. There is a possibility that some of you already knows me, on the other hand, it's a possibility that none of you remember me. Whatever is the truth, I'm now a junior officer of the Kusari Naval Forces. Of course, not officialy, because I was a trader for years before I decided to return to Kusari, and to join the Navy that raised me after I lost my family. Whatever are my actions toward the enemies of Kusari, I do it to ensure our honor and justice. I'm not one of those who destroy their prisoners, but I'm loyal to Kusari and I never betray it's people, even if I die. I'll fight among the Navy and would never flee from it's overwhelming enemies. If my words aren't enough, then see my actions.

For our name, for our honor, for our people. To protect Kusari!

...transmission ends...

((I'm sure that the bio is an acceptable one. I already renamed my vessel to KNF-Greendragon, but all modifications in the name are welcome. It's a Kusari Gunboat))

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Banza - 09-19-2008

...incoming Transmission...
...From:Tora Teki
...To:Kusari Naval Force High Command
...Subject:Naval Recruitment

Konnichiwa.
My name is Tora Teki,born and rise at Kyushu Planet.
Since my father was KNF officer,and evry kid wants to be same as father,I want to join into our glorius Force.
As Kusarian,I want to serv my country,agenst Empirors outside,and inside enemys.
Some info about me can be found on the next transmission:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23612
Additional Info:
Color of eyes:Brown
High:1.6 meters.
Weight:50 kilos.

For Honer.Sayonara

...Transmission ends...

OOC:Xfire:banzlll
Msn:skokkko@hotmail.com

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - LoTeK_ - 09-21-2008

...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Okuma Fuuin, Ikari Chirotsen, Sue Kagekatsu, Tora Teki

Konnichiwa honorable pilots,
these applications were all accepted as per our last conversation we had in one of the Dojo rooms.
Please continue to Kusari Naval and Police Communications if you haven't done it yet.
Arigato!

Signed,