Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 03-09-2011

[Image: comheader.png]

This is Recruitment Officer Shin Takeru Speaking, Yuki Arakaki please transfer me your S.K.Y.P.E. Com identification via PM system. I hope for an answer today.

[Image: comfooter.png]

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 03-11-2011

Shin Takeru Speaking:

Recruit Yuki Arakaki your application has been ACCEPTED.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - mutzi - 03-23-2011

Greeting

My name is Mutzi , i was born and raised on the streets of New Tokyo , learning the hard way to survive in this world of war , hatred and suffering , until the age of 15 when i met a pilot in the Kusari Naval Forces wich offered me a better understanding of life and showed me how to manage , fly and maintain a ship in good shape and fit for combat .

That is why now at the age of 22 i wish to join the Kusari Naval Forces , to serve and fight along side the man that showed me there is a better world as long as u want one.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 03-23-2011

*Shin watches the new Applications in his Office of the Fleet HQ on New tokyo. While sipping his Tea he finds a applications and almosts spits his tea all about the screen*

Konnichiwa.
This is Shin Takeru Recruitment Officer talking.
Mutzi I need to decline your application, because we are not accepting underaged pilots. I mean you are 15 Enjoy your life till you are 18 or older. You didn`t even feel the love of a Women. It would be irresponsible for me and the Navy to accept an under aged Recruit. If you have questions ask me via PM-System or if you meet me in space.

*Shin closes the Communication Link and shakes his head*

People exist...

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 03-23-2011

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Taishō Hajime Hiroito
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces
>>>>Loading...

[color=#33FFFF]

[size=medium]BAKA!!!

He is twenty two years old!

<div align="right]Kaigun Taishō, Hiroito Hajime.
[Image: comfooter1.png]

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - mutzi - 03-24-2011

Greeting

My name is Endo Hatake , i was born on a rainy day in wich i was also abandoned , in a small hospital on the planet New Tokyo , as soon as i was able to be transported they transferred me to an orphanage where i spent the next 7 years learning the hard way to survive in this world of war , hatred and suffering .
At the age of 7 i left the orphanage to discover new places and people , as the years passed and the places visited grew i found myself struggling to survive and live a good life and that was until the age of 15 when i met a pilot in the Kusari Naval Forces wich offered me a better understanding of life and showed me how to manage , fly and maintain a ship in good shape and fit for combat .

That is why now at the age of 22 i wish to join the Kusari Naval Forces , to serve and fight along side the man that showed me there is a better world as long as u want one.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 03-24-2011

Shin Takeru Speaking:

Please forward me the Following informations:

S.K.Y.P.E ID:
Have you ever been sanctioned if yes for what?:
All further will be talked via secured Coms on S.K.Y.P.E

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Chrysalis - 03-28-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission
>>>Sender ID: Taiki Matsuo
>>>Source Location: Hiroshima System, Kure Shipyard

Playing Message>>>>

Konbanwa Gozaimasu,

My family name is Matsuo, and my given name is Taiki. I am sending this application with a desire to join the Naval Forces primary fleet.

Since the day I was born on Planet Kyushu, I was destined to become a soldier in the army of our emperor, my parents intended this and when I got older this was what I strove to achieve as well. Prior to becoming a recruit I finished medical school, the discipline of surgery. I ended up with a diploma at the age of 17 and then I signed up for the Naval Forces stationed in Shikoku. I finished my training a year ago, at the age of 19 and since then I've been conducting house cleaning missions, and dealing with the local threats in my duty time, mostly Blood Dragons and the occasional Liberty Pirates. And in my free times I was occupied at the medical bay, helping those injured in battles in any way I could. I hope that I meet your requirements, I expect an answer on this channel. Until then, I am waiting on Kure Shipyard, in the Hiroshima system...

Glory to the Empire.

<<<<Message Ends.
>>>>Reload? Y/N

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 03-28-2011

*Shin goes through the applications on his desk. Then he stops and reads an application carefully and smiles.*
This is Shin Takeru Recruitment Officer speaking,
Taiki Matsuo your application is under review.
Taiki Matsuo i would also request you to Submit me your S.K.Y.P.E. comlink data. After that we will proceed with your Recruitment Process.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 03-28-2011

This is Shin Takeru speaking,

Endo Hatake your application has been accepted, all further things will be discussed on S.K.Y.P.E. - Secure Coms

Welcome within the Ranks of the Kusari Naval Forces.