Discovery Gaming Community
Single Player Commands - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Single Player Commands (/showthread.php?tid=95421)

Pages: 1 2

Single Player Commands - The Commissar - 03-12-2013

Since the server is down a friend and I are messing around in SP.

What are the command perimeters for setting rep with a faction?

RE: Single Player Commands - Commissar - 03-12-2013

I recognize that name... Anyway, the command you're looking for is rep (factioncodehere) (value between -1 and 1) -1 will give you a fully negative rep, and 1 will give you full green. The faction codes themselves can be a bit tricky. Take a look in the text file initialworld in Freelancer's Data folder. It lists the starting characters rep with each faction by code. You should be able to figure out which is which with a bit of playing around. I'll be able to give you a more detailed answer once I get to my computer later tonight if you need more information.

RE: Single Player Commands - The Commissar - 03-12-2013

Awesome. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

RE: Single Player Commands - Misfit - 03-12-2013

Any idea whether I can get a cloaking device in open SP?

That doesn't involve building a base and making one the long way...

-Ej

RE: Single Player Commands - Commissar - 03-12-2013

You could add one in using a program like FLEdit, but unfortunately the cloak itself won't work. Cloaks, player bases, hyperspace modules and jump drives are all dependent on FLHook (a server-side add on) to run properly. You could start up your own server running FLHook and tell your machine to connect to that. That would get you the means to get the thing working, but I'm not sure how you'd add a cloak into that, short of mucking about with restarts, which is a bit beyond my experience.

It's certainly possible. It's just that I haven't got the faintest idea of how to do it.

RE: Single Player Commands - xXCecOXx - 03-12-2013

Well, can you give us a list of all commands for SP or smth?

RE: Single Player Commands - jammi - 03-12-2013

Single player doesn't have any commands, seeing as it's all done through FLHook. The way to get them would be to host your own private server as a LAN SP game. Install FLHook and pick up Discovery's FLHook plugins and it'll work like it would on the main server. You could then add equipment to your ship through the server management software.

RE: Single Player Commands - belarusich - 03-12-2013

(03-12-2013, 03:50 PM)jammi Wrote: Single player doesn't have any commands, seeing as it's all done through FLHook. The way to get them would be to host your own private server as a LAN SP game. Install FLHook and pick up Discovery's FLHook plugins and it'll work like it would on the main server. You could then add equipment to your ship through the server management software.

Where is that plugins? Please, i dont know where to find them...

RE: Single Player Commands - Roman.Scott - 03-12-2013

Single player actually has plenty of commands just type help into the console. I was able to get to the Admin system in Single player the other day and then fly around blasting things with admin cannons =P.

RE: Single Player Commands - belarusich - 03-12-2013

but where can i take Disco plugins...