Discovery Gaming Community
To The admins - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: To The admins (/showthread.php?tid=95922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

To The admins - Zen_Mechanics - 03-23-2013

Okay, the recent change in the omicrons was a bad idea ( i presume it has something to do with NO RP ).
It seems that AI's can attack freely without RP but zoners are limited, well no more.
The hell with the zoner idea- I was once accused of not RP before engaging with an order cap but the same guidelines matched the same nomad guidelines ( may shoot freely - or some words to that effect ).
Guys, be serious for once ; You leave out everyone except the zoners in the omicrons which is sad.
Also, I see more AI's than Order so whats the deal there? Do I need to invite people myself ? is that it? I dont mean to offend anyone, esp Omicron ( I luv ya ) but I see ROS ALIVE again and Order DEAD, You should discuss the results of your actions and make an educated decision.

When I saw 20 nomad lolwuts ganking 1 battleship.. seriously? really? esp in Order Core space? What the hell is going on?
It looks good in theory but in the field the evidence shows a stupid move.
Now, I realize that this is just my opinion, but unless you fly there yourself we are the only link of information about the situation there.
You know what they say.. sometimes you gotta feed the trolls, blah im pissed as hell..
Now dont be upset about this information, im not whinning ; it is simply a reality check, and while I was one of the people who wanted to free the nomads.. I didnt think people will be that ignorant and unjust.
But, because it is rather new.. it will probably take more time to adjust the situtation on the surface.
I hope this message will not be ignored and will be looked into.

RE: To The admins - sindroms - 03-23-2013

Tel, just calm your mantits and go play something else for a few days. You will feel better.

RE: To The admins - Jansen - 03-23-2013

I can understand how you feel to a certain degree, but you seem to see some things quite differently.

People cried for open Nomads, people got them.
People cried for more dangerous Omicrons, people got them.
People cried for more things the Order and BH Core could do, people got them.

You sadly can never make everyone happy.
And I also do think that Zoners opening fire on something would be just wrong, they are out there to escape from the houses, not to be exactly like them.
I'd also suggest what sindroms does, go out for few days, relax a bit, things might be much better when you are back.

RE: To The admins - Zen_Mechanics - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 10:18 PM)Jansen Wrote: I can understand how you feel to a certain degree, but you seem to see some things quite differently.

People cried for open Nomads, people got them.
People cried for more dangerous Omicrons, people got them.
People cried for more things the Order and BH Core could do, people got them.

You sadly can never make everyone happy.
And I also do think that Zoners opening fire on something would be just wrong, they are out there to escape from the houses, not to be exactly like them.
I'd also suggest what sindroms does, go out for few days, relax a bit, things might be much better when you are back.

Pissed in a different way, a few jelly huntings will fix it in double quick time.
Just figured I should be emotional when I post this.

RE: To The admins - jammi - 03-23-2013

Zoners won't be getting the open engagement rights on Nomads. They cozy up to the Order and Core specifically so they'll do that for them.

RE: To The admins - Challenger - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 10:01 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: When I saw 20 nomad lolwuts ganking 1 battleship.. seriously? really? esp in Order Core space? What the hell is going on?

Omicrons are now as good as Sigma 13 in 4.84. Still loving this change.

RE: To The admins - Zapp - 03-24-2013

(03-23-2013, 11:38 PM)Challenger Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 10:01 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: When I saw 20 nomad lolwuts ganking 1 battleship.. seriously? really? esp in Order Core space? What the hell is going on?

Omicrons are now as good as Sigma 13 in 4.84. Still loving this change.

Sigma 13 in 4.84 was glorious. Gotta get out to the Omicrons soon... hm... wonder what ship I could use...

RE: To The admins - Reptile - 03-24-2013

yeah!
nomad + omicrons = :3
im not crying when our 4 nomnomnombombers was ganked by 4 corsdreds + 4 cruisers + 2 corvo + 5 fighters + 2 bombers,and this is was Zonur + cors + order + bhg front.

but still,was fun

RE: To The admins - Narcotic - 03-24-2013

(03-24-2013, 12:21 AM)Zapp Wrote: Sigma 13 in 4.84 was glorious. Gotta get out to the Omicrons soon... hm... wonder what ship I could use...

LNS-Tundra

RE: To The admins - Zen_Mechanics - 03-24-2013

(03-23-2013, 11:05 PM)jammi Wrote: Zoners won't be getting the open engagement rights on Nomads. They cozy up to the Order and Core specifically so they'll do that for them.

You mean because of the zoner track record? right.. zonerzonerzoner if I recall.
The fact is, zoners "own" the omicrons and they are not linked to house-space but are limited in their own zone of influence; And seriously bro.. I have yet to see more than 4 orders online ever since the nomad id got open ( hell in general its rare to see them ) - i guess the default sense tells people to go for nomads rather humans which is really the problem.. just because its open that doesnt mean people should forget about humans.
Besides, you can't tell me not to shoot nomads who have shot zoners before, if its infront of my eyes or something that happend a few minutes ago.
The irony is, you can't attack nomads ( say 2 jellys ) and u know they want to kill you, so they just wait for other lolz to come and then engage.
Seriously now, Zoners are humans eventully and nomads should be the primary concern to all humans - make it zoners or corsairs or even the phantoms (/mythbuster).
If nomads were open to all of space then that would make sense, but as long as they are here to stay.. you gotta cut zoners some slack.