Discovery Gaming Community
Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ (/showthread.php?tid=96153)

Pages: 1 2

Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ - Chenzo- - 03-28-2013

[Image: chenzotbtop.png]
[Image: chenzotbbottom.png]

Hola Captains

It would apear that your names have come across my desk on more than one occasion now.

One is hoping there is a series of calm and explainable answers, but for now I won't say anthing harsh as it's not yet fair to do so.

One can assume however that you know to what I refure.

I strongly suggest you find the time to resolve this.

I expect to hear from you soon.

Chenzo out.

[Image: 101sttbbottom.png]

RE: Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ - sarurkatoodles - 03-29-2013

Incoming transmission
Connection Established

[Image: v10L2KF.png]

How about we all be reasonable about this and agree peacefully that, we both like to kill junkers.
That being said, I accept your apology, and you have my forgiveness.

Connection Lost

RE: Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ - Ganoto - 03-29-2013

Incoming transmission
Connection Established
Identified as Ganototosu
[Image: 1v9sxDD.png]

Thank you for your concern, senor Chenzo, but these Junkers aren't really a match for us. While we sincerely appreciate you offering in shooting the Congress, we wouldn't want to deprive you of more important work.

It's safe to assume none of them will survive, as requested.

[Image: do3OBOH.png]

Connection Lost

RE: Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ - Chenzo- - 03-29-2013

I'm going to be blunt with you both.

Junkers, especially the congress are to be treated with the highest respect.

They are single-handedly responsible for just over 60 Percent of our entire economy.

The very vessels you fly are more than likly funded through the proffits of which they bring.

The above fact leaves me with little options with regards to yourselvs.

I'm going to ask the Congress for a list of damages, costs and alike.

This fee will be paid by yourselvs and in the future, you will not hinder them.

This is option one, you will be getting off very lightly.

Option two is rather simple, but you don't have a great life expectancy.

One is utterly confused as to why you wish to atack allies in the first place.

Before you scream they arn't allies.... Allies don't have to stand on the front lines for us. They are economic allies, they boost our economy.

Heck, our proffits would be reduced to only a few billon a week without them.

I wish you both to think carfully before you make your next move.

Chenzo out.

RE: Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ - sarurkatoodles - 03-29-2013

Incoming transmission
Connection Established

I appologize sir Chendo, we completely forgot about the expenses. Well for starters there is fuel, lots of it, they also shot up some of our guns. I'd place that in the range of two hundred million right there. Our tacticians also demand a raise so while you're at it tell congress they need to deliver on that. Also, I think you should know that congress thinks you are ugly. Behold my proof.
[Image: 5VRRSsC.png]

We will not stand for them insulting dear leader.

We will not let this issue go lightly, rest assured that we have the job and will make the junkers pay for what they have done.

Connection Lost

RE: Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ - Chenzo- - 03-29-2013

This is either a joke being taken severely too far, or I'm about to give the order for your termination.

You decide

Chenzo out.

Incoming transmission
Connection Established

Worry not grorious reader. We have everything in hand, do not get so excited. We can handle the junkers by ourselves.

Connection Lost

RE: Maltese Callsigns: Rioreusu and Ganototosu }--Signals boosted towards Liberty--{ - Ganoto - 03-29-2013

Incoming transmission
Connection Established
Identified as Ganototosu

What? I'm sorry, the connection is a bit unclear. That's what you get for using technology funded by hobos who make money by shooting at junk. Just to get this clear; you're telling us to assassinate lord Moka of the Liberty Rogues and bring the Liberty crime circle to its knees?

Alright, sure, senor, we will take care of everything. I have no idea why would you ask such an absurd request of us, after all, the Congress and Liberty Rogues are our allies, why would you want us to kill all of them?

We are proud followers of our leaders though, therefore we will follow your instructions to the letter. At this moment our strategists are already designing a complicated attack pattern for the siege of San Juan station. Shown below is the prototype. If you think it should have any changes, feel free to give your say in things.

[Image: kruXroE.png]

Connection Lost

Your orders are to return to the Freeport within Tau 37.

You will wait there for further instruction.

Do not attack anyone, even in self defence.

Chenzo out.

Incoming transmission
Connection Established
Identified as Ganototosu

Ah, I see. Face to face discussing of our grand plans of how to eliminate the heads of the Junkers, Lane Hackers and Liberty Rogues, in secrecy. What a great plan! Obviously, this is why you're the leader, and why we follow you. We will arrive at the Freeport as soon as possible, senor.

Connection Lost