Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts, Hackers Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts, Hackers Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu (/showthread.php?tid=96200)

To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts, Hackers Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Chenzo- - 03-29-2013

[Image: chenzotbtop.png]
[Image: chenzotbbottom.png]

Hola All,

Its rare that I have to adress so many.

I don't even considder these two much of a threat.

All are to decrypt and go through the following transmissions:

}--Uploading data--{
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=96153
}--Upload complete--{

It's aparant that we have two Outcast transponder yet Zoner vessels who have made it clear they are extremly stupid.

The outcome of this stupidity is that they wish to attack Junkers and Rogues in my name.

These units are to be terminated immedeatly, pictures of this would be nice.

There will be a reward.

Chenzo out.

[Image: 101sttbbottom.png]

RE: To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts. Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Hawk - 03-29-2013

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Let it be known that I will match any reward offered by Chenzo in this matter.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

RE: To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts. Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Connor - 03-30-2013

***Incoming Transmission***
***Sender Codename:
Nova Surfer***
***ID: Rogue***

Howdy

I have already seen one of the two ship flying about. Turns out it was his unlucky day and a great day for me because I got payed. Anyway here are some guncams from a couple days ago of the ship and papers, plus destruction. I hope this pleases you

Name: Rioreusu
Ship Class: Zoner Corvo
ID: +|
Death: +|

I hope this is what you were after

You know, the more i see them, the more i get payed. Oh, and you speak of a reward?

***Ending Transmission***

RE: To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts. Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Chenzo- - 03-30-2013

Hola captain,

I'm a little confused.....

I am asking about the two under the callsigns specified.....

Are you trying to tell me they have somehow aquired a force of Zoner vessels, all as... deluded in the mind as these two?

I strongly doubt it.

Chenzo out.

RE: To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts. Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Hawk - 03-30-2013

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Actually, that's exactly what they've done. They are flying two Zoner Corvo Cruisers with Outcast IFF and papers.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

RE: To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts. Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Narcotic - 03-30-2013

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Penetrating Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
[Image: 5DsgxBx.png]

SHIP ID: LR-Lethal.Pacifist
SUBJECT: Rogue Outcasts

Ahoy senor,

it's a clear case. Those two disturbings are already declared to be executed on sight. If they decide to ever come down here, we're going to make their lifes a living hell. However, thanks for the warning.

With shady regards,

[Image: YAeEJzo.png]

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Breaking Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠

RE: To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts. Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Chenzo- - 03-30-2013

To the Nova Surfer...

Forgive my earlier error, I did not notise you had already destroyed one of them...

That means we should never see this one.. Ever again?

I will speak with the Junkers to see how generous we will reward you...

If you manage to confirm popping the other one too, your reward will of course double at least...

Chenzo out.

RE: To: All Rogues, Junkers, Outcasts, Hackers Blocked callsigns: Rioreusu&Ganototosu - Connor - 03-30-2013

***Incoming Transmission***
***Sender Codename:
Nova Surfer***
***ID: Rogue***

Howdy

Its alright, we all make mistakes. Especially these two Outcast ships. They have made a huge, unforgiving and fatal mistake. Sucks to be them, ey'? Lets hope they dont repair their ships and stroll around Sirius again, for their own sake.

Im sure you can contact me over Private Communications because I do quite like my rewards. I mean the amount of Navy Capital ships I have taken down for Moka and the rest of the rogues is unbelievable!

By the way, if that other outcast come onto my scanner, he is dead meat to me.

Nova Out

***Ending Transmission***