Discovery Gaming Community
Attn: Nicole Hunter - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Attn: Nicole Hunter (/showthread.php?tid=96259)

Attn: Nicole Hunter - Hawk - 03-30-2013

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Greetings again,

We have a little bit of a problem. Two renegade Outcast captains, Rioreusu, and Ganototosu, have stolen two Zoner Corvo Cruisers and are wreaking havoc anywhere they can. They are laughing it up and trying to annoy anyone with whom they come into contact. The problem is that they are exposing many operations that should be kept quiet and keeping more important operations on hold. The Outcasts, Zoners, Rogues, and the Junkers have declared them KOS. I'm asking you to join us in our efforts and add yourselves to the list that is denying them safe port. Let's put this to rest once and for all.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Chief Arbiter Jack Crow of the Junker's Congre... - Nicole Hunter - 03-30-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Dear Arbiter Crow,

It appears that the individual you mentioned crossed our path a week ago. An independent pirate Roc, call-sign Ganototosu has attacked a Junker liner and destroyed freighter of our recruit at the Colorado gate in New York. We've sent a squad of assassins after him, however, he managed to rally help of a mercenary who bought him enough time to escape. I am pretty much sure that he used Rochester base as his port of harbour back then. We did not really escalate our response, as at the time we believed that he was not a real threat to our operations.

While I am pretty much sure that this is the same person, it still eludes me how he took command of two Outcast affiliated cruisers of Zoner origin. Anyway, we did some research on the neural net as well as performed deep analysis of his behavioural patterns. It appears that he's extremely talented commander suffering from psychotic egomania. His actions so far indicate that he intends to draw as much attention as possible, hoping to become a some sort fugitive celebrity of Sirius. We believe that he targeted Congress' assets only because of your rather wide influence. He knew exactly that you will pull all possible strings to get him.

Now, we believe that the best course of action will be to keep it as quiet as possible. We are going to notify our mercenaries about new assassination targets and upload new codes to our bases. We suggest you do the same, if not already.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...