Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samura Heavy Industries - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samura Heavy Industries (/showthread.php?tid=96332)

To: Samura Heavy Industries - jammi - 04-01-2013

Incoming Transmission from Planet New London, New London
1. April 820 A.S.
[Image: tM7vD.png]
To: Daihyo Okada Kazuya
Priority: High
Topic: Relations.

I pray this message finds the Samura board in robust health. Recent reports from my subordinates indicate that we may be approaching an opportune moment for both of our causes. Within Bretonia in particular, the ground is ripe for change - potentially a change that could be extremely beneficial to your bottom line within our House. Of course, a sufficiently motivated party would have to sow the seeds and act as a catalyst for this change before you could reap the yields.

In short, we are willing to notify our politicians that they are prepared to significantly relax the terms under which Samura operate within Bretonian space. In exchange for facilitating this decision, we would require a favour in return - quid pro quo, so to speak. Bowex is currently an illegal entity within Kusari, a situation we would most like to rectify. While we are aware of the current political situation within your House, we have full confidence in Kusari's most powerful corporation and the weight you rightfully hold over domestic policy.

While I would appreciate progress on this matter sooner rather than later, I understand that good work takes time. Consequently, our upcoming Curacao meeting would probably be the perfect venue through which to thresh out any further details. Of course, as with all of our correspondences thus far, I trust confidentiality will be no issue.

In the name of our Lord, our Lady and the Bretonian people.
-Cromwell

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries - Markus_Janus - 04-01-2013

[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Mr. Cromwell-san, a pleasure to hear from you.
I would appreciate a chance for our two corporations to engage in a more fruitful relationship like that which we shared in the past.
Indeed Samura and Bowex were two corporate giants that dominated the trade infrastructure for centuries to each others and our nations benefit, perhaps this may happen again.

As such I find your proposition to be agreeable to the mandate of Samura and furthermore, although I look forward to our meeting, I shall begin preparations immediately to make the climate more favorable to our cooperation.

Arrigatou,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries - Markus_Janus - 04-03-2013

Mr. Cromwell-san,

I am contacting you today to show that in good faith, Samura have begun putting pressure on the Kusari government to relax the restrictions placed upon Border Worlds Exports due to previous conflict between our nations.
This is a copy of the message that Samura have presented to the government of Kusari, although it is just a copy of one transmission as opposed to an ongoing access, I am sure you can see what we are trying to achieve.

As such I would also ask for a similar show of faith from yourselves that would indicate that your corporation is also pursuing the same agenda.
I am sure you can agree that if this is to work to our mutual benefit, it will take effort from both our corporations in equal measure.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

RE: To: Samura Heavy Industries - Markus_Janus - 04-15-2013

Konbanwa Mr. Cromwell-san,

Despite Samura's best efforts to open trade between our prestigious corporations, I must inform you that our side of the attempts have come to an impasse, namely the government of Kusari.
With the DPK holding a majority of seats and standing with no clear rivals to their ill gotten power, there is little that either our corporation nor the conservative parties of Kusari can do.

Despite this we still feel hope for the future that Kusari will one day stop being a slave to Gallic interests and indeed are attempting to take steps ourselves to try and remedy this situation.

Samura, through their supply of Kusari forces within Bretonia are a testament that our conflict is indeed over and that cooperation towards freedom is the only way to move forward.

With this in mind Samura is still asking for your help in being legalised within the Kingdom of Bretonia so we may still bridge the gap that seperates our respective sides.
You have my word that any vessel of Samura's that enters into Bretonia will be taken away from assets previously used for trade with Gallia, as such it is a double win for the people of Bretonia as every shipment they order for either import or export is a shipment less that the Gallics will have.

You also have my personal word that I will continue to do everything in my power to reinstigate the great relationship we once shared as well as Bowex's station within Kusari space.

This will not be a short order with such detrimental effort being placed by the Kishiro funded and backed Democratic Party of Kusari, but I am sure that you can agree that Samura is up to the task.

Whether you choose to act upon our request or not, Samura also wishes to further develop our relationship with the Kingdom of Bretonia and so will still proceed with further attempts at reconciliation.

So that you know the truth of the words I speak, I have uplinked a copy of the transmission that Samura recieved from the Kishiro backed D.P.K. on this matter.
Just follow the link contained within my last transmission which I have update with a full, unedited copy of said transmission.
As always Samura will uphold our ideals as we always do and stay to the path as outlined by our founder eight hundred and twenty years ago.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.