Discovery Gaming Community
Wild=Terrorist ID? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Wild=Terrorist ID? (/showthread.php?tid=9655)

Pages: 1 2

Wild=Terrorist ID? - Xydonus - 06-22-2008

Just wondering, does the Wild ID mean that player is a terrorist and does that give the player same powers as a terrorist, as its not mentioned in the rules.

Wild=Terrorist ID? - Etaphreven - 06-22-2008

You cannot get a Wild ID without admin intervention.

EDIT: Does it even exist?:P

Wild=Terrorist ID? - timmychen - 06-22-2008

Yes, they do exist, and I believe that they can act like a terrorist - its almost the equivalent of a Nomad ID, except.. well, you're in a human body.

If you're talking about traders and that good stuff, well, they're not interested in cargo or credits. They want your soul, steamed and served on a silver platter.

Wild=Terrorist ID? - Bloodhound - 06-22-2008

^ what he said, and does Wild ID has same powers as a Terrorist ID, then yes... from Roleplay view, since they are enemy to all humans.

edit: captainpoo beated me for less than a second :lol:

Wild=Terrorist ID? - Jinx - 06-22-2008

only when its stated in the ID description to be a terrorist ID ( a real one ) - this faction can be a terrorist. "just" cause the role suggests it doesn t mean that the faction can adapt a terroristic playstyle. - hence, its a terrorist when it says that it is one.

Ahh ok, must'v been a rare sight so, as I was utterly blown to bits not to long ago by a wild player wielding a wild ID, and then there was another one shortly after that incident. So seems its justified....

Wild=Terrorist ID? - Jinx - 06-22-2008

it would help if the exact text / description of the wild ID was displayed. - can t say much with that knowledge. - anyway, no one - no matter if terrorist or not should blow you to bits without uttering a single word. - thats rubbish RP to "simply blow someone up" - that pvp behaviour.

edit: more precise .... doesn t need a word - but at least "signs" of possible hostility or a consent that an attack is immanent.

' Wrote:it would help if the exact text / description of the wild ID was displayed. - can t say much with that knowledge. - anyway, no one - no matter if terrorist or not should blow you to bits without uttering a single word. - thats rubbish RP to "simply blow someone up" - that pvp behaviour.

edit: more precise .... doesn t need a word - but at least "signs" of possible hostility or a consent that an attack is immanent.

Yeah I agree, there was no word mentioned, but considering he was "infected", apparently due to being wild, I'd probably let it go myself but it is an annoyance when its not clearly displayed in rules or on the ID itself that they can act as a terrorist, otherwise I wouldn't have to go through the motions of asking for it to be clarified.

Wild=Terrorist ID? - timmychen - 06-22-2008

Well, the Wild ID states:

"Pilots carrying this ID is part of The Wild, nomad-infested Rheinland terrorists. The Wild ID owners can attack any lawful and most unlawful ships at will and participate in military operations on the unlawful side. The Wild ID owners are not allowed to ally with lawful forces and demand cargo from other ships."

Does that answer the question?

' Wrote:Well, the Wild ID states:

"Pilots carrying this ID is part of The Wild, nomad-infested Rheinland terrorists. The Wild ID owners can attack any lawful and most unlawful ships at will and participate in military operations on the unlawful side. The Wild ID owners are not allowed to ally with lawful forces and demand cargo from other ships."

Does that answer the question?

Ahh, grand, makes sense now :P.. Wish I was able to read that while not under the pressure of being fired upon and trying to dodge at the same time :crazy: