Discovery Gaming Community
Begining of the end - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Begining of the end (/showthread.php?tid=966)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Begining of the end - Angel - 05-04-2006

Grid 2-A, Alaska System, Liberty Space.

The area was quiet, There was a great stillness in the Ice Field as the Isis held her position Deep in the system, way beyond the Liberty patrols.

There was a Buzz all over the ship, the new captain Had just finished Finalizing some plans, Plans to begin disrupting liberty operations and crippling the area.

" Is, everything loaded onto my fighter? " She asked as exited the Lift doors to the hanger bay. " Yes Ma'am, everything you asked for is on bored that captured Liberty fighter, your weapons, those Artifacts you where speaking of, and those Orbs you had ask to be placed into your Armour. " As they approached the Defender the crew Seargent snapped to attention.

Shes ready to go ma'am, plenty of fuel to get you to Manhattan, If you don't mind me asking....." she cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

" But I do mind Seargent, just remember to have Commander Antalock wait here until my return. " The crew nodded then unhoocked the docking collars and restraining harness. The Reverse gravity well pushed the fighter off the ground gentle until it floated just off the ground.

She boarded closed the Canopy, and preped for Launch..

" Mankinds Fall will start where it began in Sirrus, On manhattan, then I will spread my influence to the houses, so that I might weaken them even more, Im sure many partys will take advantage of the open opportunitys, House and Pirate alike will fall prey, Then the Cetra will claim there home once again and Live free in Sirrus once more. "

She grinned as she was launched from the Osirus docking bay, Off to manhattan and the Begining of the end.......

To Be Continued

Please don't post yet, Ill let everyone know when they can start, It'll be fun

Begining of the end - Angel - 05-05-2006

Grid D-3, NewYork, Farside of planet Manhattan

Manhattan was a Buzz as usual, Cargo vessels go to and from the tradelanes, police patrols scanning for anything out of the ordinary, Freelancers Turning in bounties and other criminals.

And quietly a Defender fly past them all, straight to the Docking ring. After being granted Landing clearence, She touched the ship down on a public landing pad, Behind her was the Senate building, The Old sleeper ship that had founded Liberty was now a major part of its Government.

" Hmm, It will start there " she mumbled to herself as left her ship, sword in hand. " People gave her weird looks as she walked straight to the Senate buildings Main entrance. Several Liberty police where standing outside chatting to each other as she walked up to the Door.

" Excuse me ma'am, you can't take that in there, weapons arn't allowed except for security personel only " The man remarked as he pointed at the huge sword she was carrying.

She just stood there staring at the Inside of the building, looking at the LSF and Liberty pollice and millitary walking around the build, and smiled.

" You two will be the first to be cleasned from sirrus " she stated and griped the hilt of her sword. The guards looked at each other in Disbalief, there where hundreds of Officers and soldiers in the building, she would be that stupid to attack a Liberty HQ.

In one swift swipe the Two LPI Officers Crumbled to the ground, cut in half with no effort, Several of the guards inside had noticed what had just happened and stood up, as Sephiroth put her Arm foward, and in a second shattered the entire front door and adjacent windows, they punched the alarms and drew there weapons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Keep the senators in this Room, don't let any of them leave, shes on the floor below us! " a LSF guard yelled as he directed sever al LPI officers to move everything they could against the door.

" Green team report whats your status! " he yelled into his headset.

" This Lt Gerald, Where pulling back to the armoury, she killed all of us except Simmons and jason. " There was a brief pause then Gunfire erupted over the Comm

" There she is shoot her now! " Strings of automatic fire screetched out of the Comm. " There, she over there, Don't let up! " Came a hurried voice. The a Womens voice echoed over, calm and cold

" Let me show you what Despair really is..."

" What the Simmons look....! " but it was too late, the sounds of blood currdling screams followed byt the snapping and crunching of bones followed.

" Good god she ripped his head off, What is she! " More gunfire erupted, it could be heard outside the door now.

" Jason, watch out she's behind you! " Gerald yelled, They could hear jason yell at the top of his lungs, followed by full automatic fire, Rounds where hitting the Chambers door.

" HELP ME!! " but to no avail, there was a metallic slicing sound and the chamber door exploded, flaming debris went everywhere, along with parts of Jasons body.

The senators and guards alike where nocked to the floor by the explosion, when they stood up there was a women standing in the Doorway, holding her sword up, with Gerald impailed on it.

" You filth don't have the right to be living " she stated as she threw Geralds body at the wall, it hit with such force that it shattered the wall and sent him out of the building.

" Now im going to take my time with the likes of you all......" She stated as she rushed twords the closest person sword pointing forward, her eyes glowing an un-natural Green, and a grin on her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GNN Speical Report: Attack on the Senators building!!

This is Conny young of GNN, we've just learned that the Liberty building is now under attack by a Terrorist, going by the name of Sephiroth, we're approaching the building now, theres smooke billowing out of several floors and there what looks like body impaled on communication Antena on the Roof, Wait there seems to be someone on the Roof, this might be our attacker.....yes now where recieving a request by the Liberty navy for all available Personal to converge on the Capital.

Wait she's doing something......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she stood there, Senators carved and diced around her, she noticed a News ship circling the building.

Well if they want news why not give it to them, lets see how they deal with one of My slaved, and my children

She raised her hand into the Air, and almost instanly Dark clouds incircled the A colum of energy circled her, slowly it consolidated into her hand and in one good throw into the sky Launched it into the Air.

It screamed into the sky, and on into space, Several Navy battlegroups had positioned themselves near Newwark, and watched as it streacket out twords space.

Lets see how they deal with an Army of Cetra, HAHAHHA

She clenched her fist and the Energy instantly exploded into a Huge Jumphole, As massive as Newark its self, the Nearby Freighters exploded as the Hypergates Corona sliced them in two. And not a few seconds Nomads began to poor from the Rift, Battleships, Gunboats Cruisers, Fighters poored out by the Hundreds.

Liberty was overwhelmed......

OK GUYS GO AHEAD AND ADD LETS SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT A HYPER GATE!!!

Begining of the end - Alpha 429 - 05-05-2006

Major Alpha had taken some leave time and went on holiday to Manhatten he was near the Senate building when these events unfolded he took one look at the picture on the news and the picture of the arttacker and flew into a rage.

Major Alpha: She'll be fine, when I get my hands on her Ill choke her!

He went straight for the senate building. On his way he conntacted Dab and fowarded all relevent info.

Major Alpha: lord captain I advis you inform all houses and send every AW fleet except for the Theta Defense Fleet. Oh and do not use the Leviathan's mass jump drives she would get slaughtered if she came on her own.

Dab: Major you surely cant go after her if there is a nomad in her she will kill you.

Major Alpha: Then she can bring it on.

He arrived at the senate front doors. He looked at the halved guards and drew his 2 katana and walked inside following the trail of body parts.

Major Alpha: Right where are you.

He found the senators room and looked at the massacre and then at her. She turned to face him and looked mildly surprised. She quickly regained her composure and they face each other swords drawn.

Begining of the end - Kane - 05-05-2006

Everyone on Manhatten watched as Nomads poured in from skies above. Horror stuck their faces, as they swooped and dived, slaughtering many in their path. All save a few...

The Phantom operative leader that was stationed on Manhatten watched for a moment... but only a moment. He pulled out his cell phone and sent a signal through the Manhatten phone service. It was a pre-recorded message that was very simple, and only other operatives in hiding heard it.
"The time is right... Strike now."
A few LSF operatives noticed it, but if they were soon preocupied with the Mayday screams and Red Alerts blaring all over the place. Hence, not many noticed the Phantoms. Untill they came in and started killing people.

The Flechette Cannons are normaly part of a boarding action, causing maximum damage to people with razor darts or saws with little damage to actual systems. They could cut through most types of armor normaly found on ships with a few exceptions of some medium armors and heavy armor (Both of with are not generaly found on people in a ship), and were devastating to civilians. So, when the Phantom operatives started shooting them on max spread into the paniced crowds, it was death on a very personal level, on a scale reserved for wars and genocide. It became wrose when they put on respirators and some medium armor and started throwing nerve gas behind them. Death was brutal and painful for those in the gas, burning out the lungs, nerves, eyes, and skin. Screams turned into uninteligable gurgles as the killers moved along, towards the armories and equipment dealers.

In the capital building, Alpha and the attacker were facing off. Some foot-steps were heard behind them, and out stepped a man dressed in black, wearing a decorated respirator. The goggles were black pits, with pinpricks of red peering out of them. A snarling maw lined with decorative teeth indicated where the mouth was, and horns decorated the rest of the mask, and these actually seemed used, indicated by the congealing blood on them. On the apperation's back was some kind of large backpack, hooked up to a rather large portable cannon. Multiple barrels were on it, and the figure aimed loosely in Alpha's direction. The barrels spun, and a torrent of purple energy ripped out towards him. He dodged the shots, but the floor under him was blown away, and he fell down a floor landing on his back with a painful sounding thump.

The figure paused a moment, then shifted to the women. He knelt, placing the jurry-rigged Nomad chaingun in front of him barrels down.
"Madam Chancelor... It pleases me greatly to place the service of the Phantom Empire and the C'Tan at your disposal." He lifted his face, the maw somehow conveying a grin.
"How can I be of service?"

Begining of the end - Dab - 05-05-2006

Vice Admiral Nightfall: Are we going to do anything about this?

He asked as they read the report.

Dab: Do what? Send our entire fleet to Liberty to stop a horde of nomads? They will keep coming until that gate comes down and none of the humans have the power to do that.

Nightfall: But.. Sir, can't you....

Dab: Can't I take it down? No, I'm restricted strictly to mental things not physical ones. I could have stopped her from concentrating enough to make it, but once its up I can't get it. Only someone with the same type of power she has can do that. But I guess we can do something. I will take the Ableben into Liberty and destroy as much of the nomads as I can. After stopping by Rheinland of course.

Nightfall: Very well sir obviously not thrilled by the idea, we have finished installing that cloaking shield we scanvanged but to use it everything except engines and basic sensors will be disabled - including the shields.

Dab: We will be leaving soon, tell Grand Admiral Korrd he is in command until I get back.

Nightfall: Yes sir.

Nightfall saluted and left the room.

Dab: Activating comm system on the arm chair Send in Captain Soren.

Captain Soren stood at straight-backed attention, something he had never been able to rid himself of.

Head directly to Kusari and alert the Kusari navy to stop any ships and check them for the chanceller, then do the same for Bretonnia.

An hour later they were on the Ableben heading for New Berlin.

Dab: Find wherever Admiral Krieg is. He should be the main leader right now. And I need to talk to him.

Yes they would talk. And by the end he would wish they never had...

Dab: Also, Keiran, go check on the Major on Manhatten and help him wherever you can. But try avoiding a direct confrontation with the chanceller, if we can even call her that anymore, as she will kill you with a simple hand gesture.

Raf'el" He is coming.

Raf'el said as he stepped into the room.

Phantom: Be silent!

Kristy: Who?

Raf'el: Who else? Dab (Also known as Luciaden)

Phantom: Damnit!

Raf'el: Don't worry too much. You might damage that mind of yours

Phantom: Oh really? Just about the second most powerful person in the colonies is after us and we shouldn't worry? Riiight.

[/b]Raf'el:[/b] We have at least a day before he gets here. But I would suggest we not leave a trail for him to follow.

Begining of the end - Alpha 429 - 05-05-2006

The Major got up and threw a stun grenade at the phantom. It exploded and he was sent flying to the ground. The Major ran back up the stairs and went back in shuting the door behind him. He walked over to the phantom and disarmed him throwing his weapons out the window and leaving him in a heap in the corner. He then turned to the Chancellor with his katana raised up.

Major Alpha: Now where were we.

( In case you didn't read the Raf'el thread, Raf'el is the same species as Dab/Luciaden, just alot weaker.)

Raf'el: While standing up. Farther than you will be ever again.

He sent a brief pang of pain into the Major's head and walked up to him in 3 strides. Knocking out the katana from his left hand with a kick and sent it flying across the room. But the Major had recovered from the mind pain and swung at Raf'el. They continued that way for a minute or so until they got into a stalemate. Raf'el holding onto the sword that Major Alpha was swinging toward him while pushing the Major back. Then he let go and ducked under the sword that was swung at him and lashed out a kick towards Alpha's stomach, but he dodged it. But the major had miscalculated and the reflexive step back dropped him straight into the hole in the floor. He fell unprepared into the floor and fell unconscious.

Raf'el: While lifting the Phantom, Darkstar onto his back. Comon we should go before he wakes up again.

He struggled toward the door with the big man strapped to his back.

Begining of the end - Kane - 05-06-2006

*DarkStar is in Ryuku. The Phantom guy there just happens to be the leader for the small group of operatives on Manhatten.*

The Phantom shook his head, then tapped Raf'el on the shoulder.
"I can walk now, thanks." Raf'ell shrugged and let him down. The Operative pulled a HK G11 (An apparent relic of the old world... It still used chemical propellent for gods sake!) out and slid one of the clips in. One of the LSF operatives skidded to a halt at the end of the corridor and leveled his blaster. The Phantom triggered a burst that traveled the man's upper torso and ended with splashing his face and brains over the area. The blaster fired harmlessly into the cealing.
"Now, where was I... Ah yes, being formal." He turned back to the once-Chancellor.
"My offer still stands... We're going to be killing anyway, so it's your decision to lead us or leave us."

*If anyone is wondering, here is a link to The HK G11.*

Begining of the end - Alpha 429 - 05-06-2006

Major Alpha woke up and heard the voices above him, now he was getting angry. He got up quietly and drew his gun when he walked in the 2 phantoms were taken by surprise he shot the first guy in the chest and he stumbled back and fell out a broken window then he shot Raf'el in both hid legs and arms. as he rolled around in pain the Major took all of his equipment and threw it out the window and then roled him down the hole. He then went over to the door and locked it then shot the locking mechanism permanently breaking it and sealing the doors so that they couldnt be opened. He turned to face the Chancellor who had oddly just stood there watching these events with a mild interest.

Major Alpha: That should keep them away for a while now for the final time where were we.

He put his gun away and drew his katana.