Discovery Gaming Community
To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysante... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysante... (/showthread.php?tid=96738)

Pages: 1 2

To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysante... - Nicole Hunter - 04-08-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Konbanwa Okasan Matsumado,

I hope that this message will find you in good health, as our meeting in Hokkaido has been interrupted rather abruptly. I've decided to humiliate these very unpleasant KNF officers by letting them chase me for several systems, while giving them false impression of a near success, just to leave them way behind in the end while laughing. This is how Liberty has shaped the Lane Hackers. While being notoriously outnumbered and at disadvantage, we had to learn how to strike unnoticed and then disappear in the shadows.

The encounter with KNF forces in Hokkaido in addition to the chase itself has provided me with a lot of intelligence regarding their tactics, mode of operations and available manpower. Surprisingly, KNF has shown incredible battle-flexibility, being able to quickly withdraw unnecessary ships and replace them with appropriate forces. Our analysts will continue to dig through gathered data to provide us with some valid counter-tactics. We will be happy to share them.

Now let me express my happiness that the Golden Chrysantemums are regaining their former position in Kusari. I had the pleasure to personally meet Okasan Amaya Tanaka over a year ago, shortly before the unfortunate events which affected your sisterhood so badly. As you may know, we had performed several operations together. I attach you archived logs, if you wish to know the specifics.

Finally, I would like to ensure you that our cordial relations from the past have not been forgotten. Your ships are still warm welcomed at our bases, and we hope that this feeling is mutual. I also hope that we will be able to meet soon in order to discuss more details concerning our cooperation.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysantemums - Blackstarr - 04-08-2013

Message Received.
Response sent:

[Image: 0047c6c67626c544ddcbe18b2f2e6076_zps84d017e0.gif]

Konbanwa Miss Hunter.

I am glad to see you survived the onslaught. That was a very unfortunate meeting. My escape pod was able to make it back to Ainu Depot undetected. I have checked the archives on Morioka and have retrieved the previous points of contact with the Lane Hackers. Being an Outcast, and seeing the Hackers first hand, I admire your organization and I hope to use it as a model to grow the Sisterhood to a stronger form than it was previous. The feeling is mutual. Any and all Hacker ships are allowed on Chrysanthemum bases, - but I ask that you refrain from docking on Morioka Station, while it was the headquarters to the previous Sisterhood, the scene of violence that happened aboard that ship that is still under investigation is a scene I would wish on noone. Our current base of operations is Chanai Biodome, and you are welcome to visit and stay as long as you wish.

Now, onto business. Any and all intel on the KNF, KSP, Kishiro, Hogosha Samura, and any other organization within Kusari is welcome. As to further talks, you have my private number, and you are again welcome on Chanai to further any diplomatic relations between our two groups. This comes at a welcome time, as I have recently established a smuggling operation that has extended into Bretonia, and I would like to extend it into Liberty as well.

RE: To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysantemums - Blackstarr - 04-13-2013

-----
----REFRESHING SIGNAL----
-----

RE: To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysantemums - Lalilepo - 04-15-2013

...Hacker.Oddjob.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Xl901NQ.png]

Konnichiwa gozaimasu, esteemed Okasan Keiko Matsumado.

I apologise for the lack of a reply for quite some time, on behalf of miss Hunter, as she has been very occupied with various other activities, and simply has not been able to handle any diplomatic cases. She has, however, asked me to take care of them instead in her absence.

Allow me to start off with adding that I have had the pleasure of meeting one of your sisters before, miss Yuki Nagato. While having never dealt with any Golden Crysanthemums in person before, I must say she left a mesmerising impression. Official pleasantries aside, you have already earned my personal respect.

As for the officialities, we thank you for extending your invitation to your homes. They will certainly add a calming touch to the wasp nest that is Kusari currently.

The Lane Hackers will also gladly help broaden both of our smuggling operations to include each other, not only to help spread the Orange Dream more effectively, but also as an act of courtesy to welcome to you Liberty in our name. Feel free to stop by Leiden, Cochrane and Mactan as much as you wish. I, however, ask you to keep your visits to Airdrie to a minimum when it comes to more higher profile scenarios. The last thing we want is for its location to be compromised. Speaking of which, when in need of directions to any of our bases, any of our operatives will be happy to help you, if you don't already have said locations documented.

As a final note, assessments on the Kusari Navy, Police and their corporate and criminal goons are currently unavailable, at least in my hands, for which I also apologise. Whenever miss Hunter will have the time, I will ask her to supply you with them.

Oyasuminasai, and with regards,
Oddjob.

RE: To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysantemums - Blackstarr - 04-17-2013

Message Received.
Response sent:

Konbanwa Mr. Oddjob

I haven't been to liberty in a long while so I do not recognize your name. However I am overjoyed that the Hackers are willing to continue the operations that my predecessors had established. The smuggling ring of the GC have been informed of the situation, and routes are being established to include Hacker bases in them. What I would like to know is does your organization have any stations that export goods, but also require supplies in return? I believe that will be an excellent way to start our refreshed friendship.

~Keiko

RE: To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysantemums - Lalilepo - 04-17-2013

...Hacker.Oddjob.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Xl901NQ.png]

Konbanwa, Okasan Matsumado.

I'm sure that you, and any of your sisters willing to, will have the opportunity to get alligned with the more fresh members of the Lane Hackers.

As for the transportation of goods, cardamine is always in high demand; both Airdrie and Leiden import cardamine at a frequent basis while exporting our quality homemade softwares in return. Besides that, we don't export much noticable products. Can we expect to broaden our own smuggling routes with more than just the occasional cardamine haul to Ainu?

I furthermore would like to thank you for honoring me by allowing me to make your acquintance. It certainly is a privilege to be speaking to the representative of the Sisterhood.

Oyasuminasai, and with regards,
Oddjob.

To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysante... - Nicole Hunter - 04-21-2013

...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]

Konbanwa Okasan Matsumado,

You must excuse me that I have not responded to you in person earlier. I was extremely occupied by various events that happened in Liberty. I am dispatching a ship called Crash to Desktop to Chanai. Onboard there is a small gift for you. I will arrive at your dome shortly after our ship, so we will be able to discuss in person more details.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysante... - Nicole Hunter - 05-01-2013

...uploading.data...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]

Konbanwa Dear Okasan Matsumado,

I hope that our small gift satisfied your taste. I also hope that the software we have brought to Chanai served you well. As promised, I am uploading star charts covering coordinates of the Shiden-Komatsu-Jersey smuggling route.

[Image: 44.png]

In two standard days our Traversers will start smuggling Cardamine from Ainu to Leiden while bringing you software back. As for the intelligence operation I have mentioned, I will send rest of the details soon.

Sayonara,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysantemums - Blackstarr - 05-02-2013

Message Received:
Response Sent:

On behalf of the [GC]Golden Chrysanthemums squadron I thank you for your generosity. Chanai's systems are running at twice the speed they were before my engineers installed the new software. I hope to send out some of my trade vessels in the next week to make a few trips to Rochester.

I would also like to extend an offer of delivering goods to Mactan Base in Magellan. I know of it's coordinates because I have ventured there before. We already have smuggling routes that venture into Leeds and Magellan is just a hop away.

~Keiko

To: Okasan Keiko Matsumado of the Golden Chrysante... - Nicole Hunter - 02-23-2014

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Konbanwa Matsumado-san,

It has been long time since I heard from you. I hope that you won't stop in your struggle to rebuild the Sisterhood. Please, remember that you can always count on our support. Our assassin has just completed an assignment in Kusari. As I have promised I am making available for you data gathered by our operative. I hope that at least some of these information will prove useful for you.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

...Airdrie.Network.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 76a.png][Image: 16.png]

Assassin Assignment 3
Norman Bates' report

Assignment 3 Report

Assassination attempt 1

On 3rd November I have received intelligence report on a lone Kusari Naval Forces fighter patrolling Kyushu. I have launched from Ainu with my Sabre and approached Planet Kyushu. After I detected a hostile fighter on a short range scanner I kept safe distance and lured it deep into Seiran Dust Cloud. Ship scan revealed it was Tetsuo Shimizu, ranked nito kaisa within KNF and flying a Chimera equipped with Cannonball missile launcher and standard Sunfrenzy laser guns' layout. I have engaged the hostile vessel while initiating standard electronic warfare protocol. Tetsuo Shimizu appeared to be a skilled fighter, however, not yet accustomed to upgraded missile technology. When I managed to drain all his nanobots and shield batteries, I had still half load of nanobots and full of shield batteries. Seeing this turn of events, the target decided to run, which is quite unusual, as a typical Kusarian officer is usually fighting until death. I have chased the target for some time, however, due to low ammo count on both Firestalkers and Mosquitos, as well as having in mind close proximity of Planet Kyushu and low efficiency of Excalibur weaponry in pursuit scenarios, I have aborted the assassination and returned to Ainu.

Assassination attempt 2

Once the assignment priority was lowered I have returned to Liberty and did not return to Kusari for quite some time. On 4th January, I have decided to return to Kusari. Leiden technicians detected a strong susceptibility of my ship's systems to ion interference and suggested postponing the mission. Regardless, I have decided to enter Kusari space and I encountered a lone KNF fighter near planet New Tokyo. Using standard operational technique, I lured him into a desolate region of space and there engaged. Unfortunately, the target Jiro Taiyouji, ranked itto kaii within the KNF, turned out to be extremely skilled pilot trained in both prolonged slide tactics, as well as anticipated turn manoeuvre. My opponent's skill coupled with my systems suffering from strong ion interference sealed my fate. Just before losing critical hull integrity I managed to initiate a self-destruction sequence and lost consciousness.

Assassination attempt 3

I have woken up over a month later in Leiden's infirmary and learned that the explosion instead of destroying my pod, propelled it into Saiun Cloud, where it was found by the Golden Chrysantemums and returned to Leiden. With my Sabre being destroyed and having no replacement ship I was grounded. However, when we received a distress call from Padua Liberty Rogues operating in Shikoku on 15th February, I have taken Leiden Interceptor, a Falchion class vessel equipped with standard Hellflurry weapon loadout and entered Shikoku space. Once I joined the Rouge forces, I was engaged by two Chimera-class fighters. I have focused fire on Taisuke Bei, ranked nito kaii within the KNF - as further scan revealed. My target was moderately skilled pilot delivering only minor damage to my hull. Unfortunately, the other pilot, Tokkeitai operative Gaikotsu, proved to be efficient wingman and once I managed to destroy Bei's ship, I was left with critical amount of nanobots. Having assessed success chance of second assassination as minimal, I have set escape vector to Morioka Base. I managed to reach the base but once again I lost my fighter. It's hard for me to assess threat level of that operative, but judging from his fire efficiency it is rather high.

Assassination attempt 4

Once Leiden received a replacement Interceptor, on 16th February I entered Shikoku space again to find a lone KNF Chimera fighter spotted earlier on long range scanner. Remiyu Hamada, ranked nito kaii within the KNF, proved to be rather mediocre fighter pilot. Relying mostly on mine damage, he had blown himself up shortly before I could lay a final Tachyon bolt on his Sunfrenzy equipped Chimera. I spotted him near Deshima Station, lured away from the station and destroyed swiftly. Afterwards, I quickly returned to Leiden to avoid any possible hostile reinforcements.

Assassination attempt 5

After preliminary analysis I concluded that neither Sabre nor Falchion is capable of going toe to toe against a Chimera equipped with a standard Sunfrenzy loadout. I have ordered a delivery of one of recently purchased Rapier class fighters to Leiden. Once I received report about Kusari Naval Forces presence in Shikoku, I immediately launched to test this new acquisition. Near Deshima Station I have encountered hostile destroyer and fighter. Using standard tactics, I lured the fighter into Keiun Cloud and there engaged him. It turned out to be recently promoted to the rank of itto kaii Taisuke Bei. This time, without a supporting wingman and facing a Rapier, he was not able to lay a clear shot on my hull. I was slowly wearing him down using sporadic mines and precise Excalibur salvos. When his hull integrity was severely reduced and he had no more nanobots left, I've relaxed my cardamine trance and allowed him to commit suicidal collision.

Final conclusions

I assess Kusari Naval Forces threat level as high. First and foremost, enemy possesses an extremely deadly technology. Chimera-class fighters equipped with standard Sunfrenzy weapon loadouts surpass both Sabre and Falchion, either in terms of survivability or firepower. This disadvantage can be countered through use of more sophisticated fighter designs, most notably Outcast Rapier line. Secondly, although some of encountered pilots presented rather mediocre combat skills, in general Kusarian officers are usually well trained, not to mention several highly skilled individuals. Furthermore, Kusari Naval Forces seem to be well organized and prepared to quickly respond to any hostile incursions into Kusari space. Lone patrols are very rare and in most observed cases there was a destroyer ready to join an ongoing operation. For these reasons any direct confrontation with the Kusari Naval Forces is highly discouraged. Instead, a completely different approach is suggested. Most encountered KNF officers showed a typical over-confidence and inability to accept failure, which means they can be easily provoked, lured into an ambush, where they will fight until death. Taking advantage of this weakness must be a key point in any formulation of long term guerrilla operations against the Kusari Naval Forces.

Targets

[KNF]Ni.Taisuke.Bei
Shikoku, KNF, Chimera
Kill

[KNF]Ni.Remiyu.Hamada
Shikoku, KNF, Chimera
Scan Kill

[KNF]Ii.Taisuke.Bei
Shikoku, KNF, Chimera
Scan Kill

...live.feed.lost...