Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ozei Ruousha | Data burst - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ozei Ruousha | Data burst (/showthread.php?tid=96839)

To: Ozei Ruousha | Data burst - Miaou - 04-10-2013

Data Burst: 532876-350

Sender: RPC Vatan
Operation status: --------

--------

I have need of an item, something I cannot get. Find me something that can channel overwhelming power, as a... gate does.

I do not know what... payment you want. I will keep this channel open for... as long as possible.

--------

RE: To: Ozei Ruousha | Data burst - Sand_Spider - 04-13-2013

*Transmission feed detection!!*
*Communications Identification: Ozei Ruousha*
*Message relayed from: . . . . . . . . *

Ozei simply stared at the microphone communicator for a moment, unsure of what to think. After taking a few seconds to think, the Kusarian clears his throat and spoke.

"You need a what exactly? Something capable of powering a jump gate?"

"Okay... Have you any idea how I might obtain something like this? For that matter, what it might be exactly? Because I really do not. As well, something of this sort sounds like it may be fairly difficult to get."

"As for a payment.. Well, do you have anything in mind? Sometimes I work for credits, but I have been payed in other ways; take my Blossom for example."

"Get back to me as soon as you can. I am quite interested that you have decided to contact me after all. Guess I must be pretty important, hm?"

Ozei grins as he shust the transmission down, sending it off to it's hailing frequency. The Kusarian then frowned in thought, steepling his hands and tapping his index fingers together.

"What does that thing want with me, anyway? Hrmmm.... I had better be careful. Last thing I want is to lose myself to a bunch of aliens."

RE: To: Ozei Ruousha | Data burst - Miaou - 04-13-2013

Data Burst: 532876-351

--------

Not to power a jumpgate, but perhaps the drive that does. If you need credits, I have some. If it's ships you need, I have ships from Gallia hidden around.

And the matter is of great importance. I hope my... trust in you is worth the effort.

--------

Ozei contemplated for a span of time before speaking into the communicator microphone.

"How about this, then: Since I am uncertain on how to obtain a drive capable of doing whatever it is you have in mind - not to mention how spendy it must be... - how about I ship you some supplies for building one?"

"I have a knack for collecting bits and pieces of things; I have even smuggled Plutonium out of Kusari and into Bretonia when the war was between those two!"

"I suppose moving goods from one place to another without being noticed is a thing I am good at. Lucky you, ehm? So, what do you think? This sound like a proper plan? Or perhaps you have another idea? Either the case, do get back to me, will you?"

I must be nuts...

Ozei sent the transmission off, this time feeling a little more confident. Even if things went sour with this whole thing, at least he could outrun everything short of a light fighter craft.

Data Burst: 532876-352

--------

That would... Work. Name your payment and I will ready it for you.

As a... note. Tell no one of this. It must not be known unless needed.

--------

"Deal, though I do have one request."

"Remember that other man that was with me when we met in Leeds? Denzic? I would ask that he be allowed to know of this as well. I very frequently associate with him; you could call him my best friend."

"Denzic is a trustworthy individual. More often than not, we have chosen to forgo speaking of matters that have happened involving us to anyone else. It is better if we keep our secrets our own most of the time, anyway."

"As for the payment... Well, I am not quite sure yet. How about you just give me an I.O.U. and I can think about what you can get me later?"

Data Burst: 532876-353

--------

As you wish.

--------