Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Rogues, Hackers| From: Landreau | ENCRYPTED - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Rogues, Hackers| From: Landreau | ENCRYPTED (/showthread.php?tid=96979)

To: Liberty Rogues, Hackers| From: Landreau | ENCRYPTED - Core_One - 04-13-2013

Sender: Aurelia Landreau
Subject: Meeting
Priority: Very High
Encryption: Normal

Bonjour Lane Hackers and Liberty Rogues!!!
Maybe you know something about Gallic Royal Navy. We are at war with Liberty, you know. I would like meet you together somewhere in Liberty. For Example some neutral Junker base if Liberty has some.

Regards Commandante Landreau

RE: To: Liberty Rogues, Hackers| From: Landreau | ENCRYPTED - Narcotic - 04-13-2013

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Penetrating Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
[Image: Zd5YG1A.png]

SHIP ID: LR-Lethal.Pacifist
SUBJECT: Misdial?

*as the video feed starts, a lightly drunk man who is sitting in a filled bar, is seen. He quickly skims the transmission and suddenly bursts out in laughter, spilling some Liberty Ale*

A- *hic* -hoy, ye blue uniform-wearers,

ya know of what ye remind me? A blue-faced Rheinlander, who was strangled to death by my hands. Ha! At first I wondered where the *beep* Land d'eau is? Land of water, ye? Explains the color. Knew the gallic workshop would worth be it one day. But then I noticed that's yer name! Ye cute lady... *he smiles seductive* Anyways - *he takes a short sip and burps out loudly* - normally people of your kind never contact us, therefore I guess ye misdialed? Wanted t' contact da Navy instead, speaking out a death threat? *he spits on the ground*

Ye must b' kiddin'. However, if not - in that case ye must be either desperated or jus' wanted to rob my time. Wars are not worth my time, girl. We're more into serious business, ye know? Wars are for childlike houses. Not our league even. Seems like yer recon troops did a veeery bad job on us. Whatsoever, that really amused me, thanks for that. Was worth a laugh at least. Wait 'til I've showed it my boys.

In the end... there's one thing ye should remember - stay the *beep* out of our business, right-o? If ye freaks decide to interfere with us in future, we won't shy at pullin' the trigger. Better just keep yer butts in ye holes and don't dare to show up in Liberty at all. Some of us might be almost as mentally handicapped as the Navy, but I'm not. Thought I wouldn't recognize ye long-term aims, honey? Ye aren't even worth it, being backstabbed by us, so better avoid any contact with our people. I doubt that ye'll see many of us anyways, so don't even try searching.

Play yer war game with anyone ye like, but keep us out from it, kapiche? *he stands up showing his knife, thinking that it'd have a threatening effect on the Gallic, and puts it away again, once he noticed that he's just making a fool of himself*

With shady regards,

[Image: YAeEJzo.png]

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Breaking Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠

RE: To: Liberty Rogues, Hackers| From: Landreau | ENCRYPTED - Lalilepo - 04-15-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Oddjob.recognized...transmission.encrypted...accessible.only.to.receiver.of.message...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 0FVcja7.png]

Good evening, miss Landreau.

I must say your message came very unexpected, mainly due to the fact Gallia hasn't even reached the borders of Liberty. Regardless, the crossing of paths between Gallia and Liberty is inevitable, hence I will gladly accept your invitation in order to discuss our dispositions. After all, it's better to avoid any misscomunications by gunfire before they have the chance of happening.

Liberty indeed has multiple Junker installations, hidden out of view of the common citizen and law enforcer. However, more suitable stations are presumably accessable, such as Freeport 4 which is owned by the IMG in the Magellan system. For now, I'm sure we can both agree that we should avoid meeting on neutral terms in populated areas such as the core systems of Liberty.

If you are satisfied with meeting on this location, between four eyes only, please include this in your reply.

Regards,
Oddjob
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...