Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? (/showthread.php?tid=97064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - firesilver - 03-03-2024

Character Names: BMF|Firesilver, K'Hara|Xha'Bak, Gold.06, [* USI *]SierraVista, K'Hara|Xha'bak'l, IKN-Tokitsukaze, LNS-NorthDakota, [LN]Darren.Barnes, ]bd[Kaga.Takanashi, BAF|Dave.Silver, GMG-Gas.Miner.0117 and any others in that account please (I can't remember the other names, but there was a few more).
Reason for Restoration: I cannot find my old launcher files to be able to recover my account and all the characters, I believe it was on an old drive that I no longer have access to, sadly.

New Character Name: Firesilver

Any assistance would be much appreciated please, I would like to get these back so I can start playing again. Thank you very much.

PM Sent. ~Wildkins

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - Yamir West - 03-04-2024

Character Names: Yamir.West
Jack*Hook
Tees
Industrious_Soldier
Dexter.Friday
Alexander.Smith

Some of these names might not be accurate anymore.

Reason for Restoration: I accidently did overwrite this account by EXPORTING and not IMPORTING another of mine. Can't recover it myself.

New Character Name: LIBA-Wolf

PM Sent. ~Wildkins

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - Cortana Clark - 03-05-2024

Character Names: Vagrant.Thraike / RNC-Schiller / Quimper-[Fae
if possible and not too much hassle I would be grateful if all my old chars could be restored

(C~IW-Nighthawk / (C~IW-Revenant as a former Commune HC member, I and other old members would have some plans with those srps if they are still around

Reason for Restoration: I sadly had to completely wipe my PC because I somehow managed to slow it down to the point where starting the PC took ages and I completely forgot to back up any data at all.. Thanks a lot in advance

New Character Name: Anos

PM Sent. ~Wildkins

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - Jipsee - 03-12-2024

Character Names: Jipsee (I tried to create a char named Jipsee but says it alreadt exists. Me??)
Reason for Restoration: Changed comp and lost a bit

New Character Name: Jipsee(AUS)

Should be sorted, PM Sent. - Tunicle

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - Cygnatt - 03-14-2024

Character Names: Libertalia
Reason for Restoration: The timeline is little fuzzy for me due to moving in with partner dealing with medical issues, but in sometime around 2019 to 2021 I stepped away from Freelancer and the character Libertalia was lost due to a PC upgrade. I don't know or even care about the credits, ship, or anything else to do with characters on the account. The name Libertalia is important to me and I would be forever grateful to have it back for my current roleplay project.

New Character Name: J.P.Morgan

Should be sorted, PM Sent. - Tunicle

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - GoingBatty - 03-17-2024

Character Names: ZorroVolador
Reason for Restoration: full PC wipe

New Character Name: CaelumVulpes

Should be sorted now - Tunicle

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - Darkseid667 - 03-18-2024

Hello admins,

no missing character, but I just tried to transfer cash (100.000 Cr from Heliotrope, 190.000 from my self deleted character Frank_Honig) to my newly created character Rusty_Scrapper and none of it arrived (cheat protection?). Can anybody look into this or is this a feature?

PS: Or server issue? Just got a warning....

This should be fixed now. Please try again and PM me if you're still having issues - TheDoctorXI

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - Princess_Stardust - 03-20-2024

Character Names: ~USS-Stardust~
Reason for Restoration: Left and returned after 4 years

New Character Name: ~SS~Stardust

Ship restored and PM sent ~ L1ght

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - Alx21 - 03-25-2024

Character Names: rnc-tasera
Reason for Restoration: reinstalled the windows on a new device, do not have access to the character.

New Character Name: GNS-Lyon

Ship unable to be restored. PM sent - TheDoctorXI

RE: Admin Notice: Lost Characters or Accounts? - rkohorst75 - 03-25-2024

Character Names: MNS-Dav_Koc
Reason for Restoration: New Laptop

New Character Name: davkoc

PM sent - TheDoctorXI