Discovery Gaming Community
Trial by Fire - The Red Dragon - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Trial by Fire - The Red Dragon (/showthread.php?tid=97184)

Trial by Fire - The Red Dragon - Valhalla Sr. - 04-17-2013

Usually, the day starts on Java, with a cup of tea, some snacks, and then the regular patrols around Taus start. A shine on the old ship can be seen, and a couple of mechanics placing the guns bought from Mr. Wolf's shop can be seen installing them. The ship is stationed in Hangar 3, near the docking platform, with some people standing around it, watching the mechanics work, and whispering something to eachother. A name can be seen on the ships side, with some marks on it, probably the pilot put them there, as they mean something to him. With a closer look, you see that it says "Red Dragon of Kusari - Wantannabe".

Can I have a cup of tea please? - a pilot says while passing by the bartender, and taking a seat near the windows, to watch the surroundings. The pilots name is Jenna. She's been working as a freelance Bounty Hunter for ages, flying her ship, the Wantannabe. On her face a scar, from a fight with some Outcasts from back then, when they used to pillage Taus.
Of course miss Jenna, right away - the bartender replied hurrying to get her what she wants. She has been known to harm those that don't obey. So the bartender rushed to the bar, got her the tea she ordered, gave her some snacks, and left the room.

In the mean time, one more ship has landed with the station. A transport of some sort, capable of battle at the first look. A couple of scientists, and some passengers are seen leaving the transport, and some military personel entering to scan the cargo for unwanted personel, and unwanted substances. One of the passangers is Zlatan. He's Bretonian by origin. Also a freelance Bounty Hunter. Zlatan and Jenna have been friends for almost 10 years, since one day in Shikoku, when Jenna was ambushed by Golden Chrysanthemum fighters. Zlatan and Jenna fought together that day, and while a competition was born, so was a friendship.

Zlatan has entered the bar, with his left arm in bandages. Blood can be seen running down his arm, but he tries to keep that hidden.
Jenna! Oh my god - he rushes and hugs her - Where have you been all this time. It has been ages!
I know, right? - you can see one tear slip down her cheek, but she wipes it off her face, trying to keep her tought look - It has been ages my friend. Sit, have a drink with me. - As she turns, she sees some blood on her white jacket.
Ibi, what is this? - she grabs his arm, pulls up the sleeve and sees a bandage on his arm, and blood dripping down slowly - Medic! - she yells
It's fine Jen, just a minor accident, nothing serious - he keeps his eyes down, looking at the floor constantly.

A freelancer rushes to both of them, but he's not wearing any medical suits, just with a weird looking suitcase with him

You called? - the freelancer says - She called for a medic, not a freelancer, god! - Zlatan yells at him - It's alright, he's working here. Zlatan, meet Lee, he's working here as a... well, a person that helps around wherever he can.

Oh, sorry Lee. Didn't mean to do that, it's just, I'm nervous and, stuff. - Zlatan responds - Let us start again. Name is Zlatan.

Lee takes the bandages off of his arm, and takes a new one from his suitcase and wraps it around his arm. - This should do.

Come now, let's sit. Drinks are on me.

//I'm trying to do a story of my character, Zlatan Ibrahimovich, working as a Bounty Hunter. This should explain why he's nervous, and sometimes, triggerhappy. I'll try to drag in more people to post in here, so the story keeps developing. Thank you for reading it. This up is just the first chapter of many to come.