Discovery Gaming Community
A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? (/showthread.php?tid=97650)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Neonzumi - 06-24-2015

Freelancer was and still is my favorite game.
After i finished SP and got the Titan with nom blasters i started to search through on the Starport.
Played many mods, then went on to Mod DB to search for something new after moding Vanilla with hundreds of mods.
Found Disco.
Never looked back.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Fluffyball - 06-24-2015

Other. Discovery 4.84 was added to a Polish PC magazine, alongside with the Rebalance and The Next Generation mods.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Blaze - 06-25-2015

I was so impressed by vanilla FL that I started looking for mods that would introduce a new storyline, but I stumbled across Discovery 4.84.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - SpaceTime - 06-25-2015

A friend back in high school told me. I still have the Freelancer sketches on my maths book on the 5th grade. That was back in 2008.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - df2323 - 06-26-2015

This survey is a really good idea I'm about to do it now

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - 13ThCitizen - 07-28-2015

(01-20-2014, 01:15 PM)Oriole Wrote: I discovered Discovery on The Starport a couple of days ago and decided to give the game another go. I've played the SP game a long-long time ago, and after that on several MP servers (Asgard was one). I've always been weak in PvP so I hope that the rules of RP here will make it a bit more bearable.

Nice to see another player from Asgard.
Welcome!

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - luka.ace - 07-28-2015

there was a link on youtube.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Ace Razgriz - 07-28-2015

Little 10 year old me found the game in my grandfathers cupboard back in 2010. I played it, fell in love with the first mission. And I took it back to my house and played it through around 10 times before i got bored in my 4 codenamed+ripper mine saber. I lost interest for 2 years and got the disk back then started googling around to see how to mod in capital ships. Found Disco, played that for like 2 years then went on a 1 year hiatus from disco, and here I am today. (sun)

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Querious - 12-10-2015

Over a year ago, I found the online Discovery Community through @sindroms on YouTube. I liked his videos and decided to join up, and it's been all good in the hood since then.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - WhiteSoul - 12-10-2015

I've found some screenshots with the Freelancer that piqued my curiosity about this game. I've been playing alone for awhile but it was a little boring so I tried to find out how to join up with other players. Then I found the ModDB and I was fascinated by the Disco' mod. That's all!