Discovery Gaming Community
A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? (/showthread.php?tid=97650)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Demonic - 09-16-2023

Other: Wish I remembered. I first joined about 7 years ago. Played for some months with my pals from good ol' [FL-ER] and then moved on. Now I'm back and I haven't the foggiest how I found Disco in the first place back then Big Grin

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - StellarViss - 09-16-2023

Well I first found disco because of an YouTube video depicting a capital ship battle then I joined roughly thirteen years ago when I got bored of the single player. My dad followed behind be but we stopped playing around the time Jack Henderson left. I got back into freelancer because of a YouTube video again as I found the Gallic music.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - [Renegade] - 09-16-2023

Basically a friend of mine found it and eventually asked me to start playing so was originally a trader for a few years and made some bases, made equipment to sell and the 2 of us made our fortune then I eventually started a faction which went official and now I continue to do trading and have some other factions I am part of and continue to try and improve my PvP skills.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Petitioner - 09-16-2023

I used to play The Void mod back as a kid, and at one point the server was down but I still wanted to play FL. So I checked out other mods, found Discovery, and thought it was neat, but didn't think too much of it until years later, when I couldn't get The Void mod to work at all for whatever reason. I remembered Discovery and decided to see how it was, as a temporary measure until I could get Void working again. Suffice it to say I never messed with the Void mod and just stuck to Disco from then on.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Chenzo- - 09-16-2023

It's sad to think this thread has over 800 votes yet the server struggles to hit 30 players most of the time.

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Sally - 09-16-2023

(09-16-2023, 06:06 PM)Chenzo- Wrote: It's sad to think this thread has over 800 votes yet the server struggles to hit 30 players most of the time.

This thread is ten years old, 800 votes in a whole decade seems on pair with the player count.

mi serve aiuto economico ed indicazioni - achille - 10-14-2023

devo costruire una nave per combattere a livelli alti non riesco a trovare i soldi le armi e la nave chiedo di aiutarmi

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Os_SK - 03-16-2024

I came from a Chinese server, however now it has stopped running and came to the official server to make new friends

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - MissBlueBerry - 04-17-2024

Hi I found you all by Googling Freelance interactive star map and POW! 3rd hit down..... now where do i find the DSAce.log?

RE: A short survey - How did you find Discovery? - Elvinos2003 - 04-17-2024

Document/my games/freelancer