Discovery Gaming Community
Zoner on board! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Zoner on board! (/showthread.php?tid=97670)

Pages: 1 2

Zoner on board! - Gypsie - 04-26-2013

The JunkTown set sails from La Fortaleza after all...

//People allowed to post here already know it.

RE: Zoner on board! - Gypsie - 04-26-2013

Trenton agreed to remain on board the Frigate and had gone to the bridge to tell something to the crew when Gypsie recieved a message.

Mhmm... Interesting... Hey James, how does a person pick up and deliver quick mission sound to you? Someone I know needs a stealthy drive from Coronado to Leeds and back. You wanna in?

Gyp waved his datapad as he spoke, pointing at the screen.

Come here my friend, I'll tell you the details.

RE: Zoner on board! - JunkerTown - 05-02-2013

James watches the transmission on Gypsie's datapad.
After hearing about the mission he says..
You must be crazy Gyp!
Do you have any idea what would happen if word of this got out?

Before Gypsie can answer James smirks with an evil smile and continues..
Sure sounds like fun tho.. and truth be told.
Rubbing his hands together he says..
I sure can't wait to get my han... uh meet them.
SO lets go pick em up!

Turning to his bridge crew he orders..
Operators set a course for Coronado!

RE: Zoner on board! - Gypsie - 05-02-2013

The trip from La Fortaleza was peaceful and quiet, so Gypsie could use the time to start with the more biographical part of the interview, the preparations, and get to know James better. He'd have to wait for the proper questions to start tho, since the matter at hand demanded most of his attention. He recieved a message from Dr. Hodge Van Mojo (he hated when the older pope made him do cloak and dagger stuff), and he was now deciding whether to tell James Trenton or not. He decided it was better that he knew about it at the same time as Reavers did. As for trust, James himself was exposing quite a lot to Gypsie with this interview, so he trusted the man would not talk about what he was going to hear.

They made a quick stop at Malaclypse Freeport before heading to Coronado. Dr. Mojo had to give Gypsie the mission briefing and resources.

They arrived at Barrier Gate with no time to spare, so Gyp asked James to wait for him with the engines on, so they could leave right after the young reporter had brought the passengers on board. He descended to the docking bay, ready to walk the corridors of the station to look for them, when he noticed Titanium standing there with two seemingly heavy duffel bags. Next to her a man with a black backpack waited, probably the second Reaver.

Kallisti gents! How are you Tits? Ready to hop in? Everything is running smooth so far.

He took her hand and kissed it, rather trying to make her laugh than to act as a gentleman. Then turned to the man and offered him a handshake.

Gypsie Skripto is the name. Welcome on board!

Gyp grabbed one of Titanium's bags and helped them both in.

I'm eager to see what you've got for me love!

RE: Zoner on board! - Kaze - 05-02-2013

Titanium nodded at Gyspie's greeting.
"Gypsie." She grabbed the other duffle bag, effortlessly and looked at Gypsie and spoke with a flawless Bretonian accent, as the two man shook hands.
"This is Cerulean. My Operations lead."

The three persons walked up the docking bay slate and Titanium turned to Gypsie as they reached the top.
"As always, you are a lucky man, Gypsie."

She dropped her duffel bag, that when it hit the floor, the whole bay shook.
"You have picked up the lightest one."

RE: Zoner on board! - JunkerTown - 05-02-2013

The ramp retracts into the ship as the door to the loading bay closes.
Along the second level of the cargo bay multiple doors open.
Several heavily armed Junkers wearing body armor rush out along the catwalk.
The sounds of heavy boots slamming across the metal planks can be heard as the men take up positions surrounding the three.
Within a few seconds the upper deck looking down on the trio is filled with Junkers.
All around the area echoes with the sound of rifles clacking as they chamber in rounds.
Red laser aiming dots cascade over them illuminating every spot a rifle is pointing at.
James Trenton enters the room and makes his way past the armed Junkers fully focused on the duo.
Standing at the top of the stairs leading down he stops and says..
Well what do we have here.. A pair of Reavers.
So nice of you folks to join us.
It would be my absolute pleasure to waste you two right now.
Or maybe put you both in the brig and bring you before the Congress to stand trial.
Perhaps just jettison your sorry asses out of the airlock after we take off.

James pauses and takes a long drag off his cigar.
Still I wouldn't do that to my friend Gyp here..
So instead Gypsie will show you to your quarters.
Understand this.. IF you leave that room for ANY reason without my expressed permission?
I'll be delighted to watch your lifeless bodies float into the void.
With that said..
Welcome aboard.

He turns to leave the bay while the Junkers keep their sights set on the Reavers.
Take them to their room Gyp.

Gyp didn't know crap about any confrontation between Junkers and Reavers, so the maneuver took him by surprise. Still, he appreciated the respect shown by James in allowing them to stay as his guests.

Fair enough James. Come on gentlefolk, I'll show you your chambers and you'll tell me what I need to know there. We will not disturb the peace around here..

He grabbed a bag again only to realize that he could not lift it. He was no warrior, he was a reporter, and one punished by years of drug usage. He looked at her, embarrased.

Heh, it seems that I spent all my luck in keeping you alive! Gimme the other one please, and follow me.

Titanium handed him the light bag and the three of them walked out of that room through a narrow corridor with low roofs. He didn't speak again until they were already inside the small chamber with a twin sized bed.

I'm sorry about that, it was nasty. You should have told me about this though... Well, I hope you don't mind sleeping together. Something tells me you won't be sleeping at the same time anyways...

RE: Zoner on board! - Kaze - 05-02-2013

Titanium sighed at Gypsie.
"I was midly expecting that welcome when i saw the ship."
She opened the heavy duffel bag and removed a pair of black rectangular briefcases, where she placed them at the top of the bed, that whined under the pressure.
"There was a long standing bounty on the Congress, before my time, you see. Lady Silver transformed their lives into a living hell, anywhere they were going."

Cerulean sat at the side and nodded, remembering the ammount of data files that he was handed on the first day. Titanium opened the cases and two, all black heavy duty military class HLR's glistened against the light. Gypsie's eyes went wide.
"Do not worry, Gyp."
Her voice said softly, as he looked at her back.
"These are offerings to my assets planet-side."

She then opened the other duffel bag, where she removed small black cases of several sizes. Opening one, Gyp, coming closer, saw two small poker chips with the customary Reaver 'R' on it. She picked one up and threw it Cerulean.
"For good luck."

Gyp laughed and smiled while he layed a hand on Tits' right shoulder. Reavers had style,he had to admit that.

My friend, I will go over to James and ask him to allow you to wander about the ship in my company. It might be a short trip but you'll probably want to stretch your legs soon. I love this ship, but it's kinda crowded when there's three people in one of these small quarters.

If he had been under the effects of his beloved Nox, he would have probably tried to kiss her. That was him, couldn't be helped. Watching the suitcases again, he thanked being sober. The idea of dying out of being a stupid daredevil shook him, so he removed his hand from her shoulder..

Now Tits, will you show me what you got for me about 'Casts? I have something for you too, but I don't mind speaking about it in front of James. What you'll tell me, on the other hand, should better stay inside these walls.

RE: Zoner on board! - Haste - 05-02-2013

Cerulean had been quietly watching how things went. He briefly studied the poker chip Titanium threw him.
"These Reaver ladies do have a thing for poker," he thought to himself, recalling Silver throwing him a card just a while ago in the Blood Money.

He'd mostly been letting Titanium take care of things - after all, she knew what she was doing, and they'd gone over much of what she just showed Gypsie before they boarded.

Leaning back against one of the small room's walls, he playfully tossed up the coin, watching events unfold before him.