Discovery Gaming Community
To: Phoenix Zoners | Extremely Encrypted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Phoenix Zoners | Extremely Encrypted (/showthread.php?tid=97766)

To: Phoenix Zoners | Extremely Encrypted - Eonaros - 04-27-2013

Incoming Transmission
Sending Message
Oppening Channel....

Greetings. *coughs* My name is Mirage Lennox.Some of you may have heard of me, some haven't.

Let me tell you who I am and my entire story.

I was born on Battleship Essex, in 785 A.S.My parents were part of Bretonian Armed Forces.As I was told many years ago, it was a so called BAF Gamma 8 Assault Task Force.Its main goal was to repel Mollies away from operations in Dublin.When I was around 15 years old, I was in a flight school on Planet New London.Just when I was about to start my career in BAF as an 16 year old, war between Humanity and the Nomads occured.

It didn't take me long to realise that this is going to be a bloody war with number of casualities that not even super computer can't count.Oddly enough, I was taken as a recruit in The Order.As I recall, I was recruited aboard Battleship Missouri by an Agent while I was risking my head to get away from those wierd people.Today I know they're infectees.Anyway, I have participated in Nomad War from 800 to 801 A.S.

Mainly I was an Cruiser Commander at my beginninggs in The Order in 807 A.S and was part of Science Division on Toledo researching more about Slomon K'Hara.Then, that day came....818 A.S.Nomads were assaulting Freeport 11 when the ex Admiral of the Orde....wait, I can't remember the name.*clears his throat*.I cannot remember name of the Admiral because of my previous injury.However, that Admiral led the small fleet into Omicron Delta to divert Nomads and give FP 11 enough time to evacuate.

I was part of that group aboard Battleship Anuubis, Osiris class, of course.Yes, Anuubis, similiar name to the 07A Anubis Heavy Figher.I was behind OCV-Aurora, Admiral`s personal ship.As we were travelling towards the Freeport 11, I saw the Nomad Fleet, and imidiatelly realised we stood no chance." We are not to be heroes, but to do our job.Obey orders and protect your commanders. "That was the main word of the ex-Admiral of the Order, and I will never forget it.Nomads were approaching to us.

I remember that moment was I was stunned by their size.We assaulted them, and they assaulted us.It was a massive fight with massive casualities.My vessel was destroyed along with my crew.I hope they rest in peace now.I managed to get to the escape pod and I have ejected myself before the Battleship was annihilated to pieces.I was picked up by an Zoner, Sammy Picard an hour after the fight in Delta who brought me to Livadia Shipyard in Omicron 74.I had no ship, no hope, and nothing to keep me alive mentally.But then, Sammy told me he has a friend who is a head of ship building team.He told me he could arrange me a meeting with that person and I could get a ship.

That person was Paul Ilorens.He told me he could give me an Zoner Fearless with an guarantee that I would return it without a scrap on the paint after I finish my fight.I was not satisifed.I immediately explained him the current status of the Order, and I asked for an Zoner Dreadnought.I gave him guarantee of 500.000.000 Sirius Credits for the ship when I finish the fight.I was given an Zoner Dreadnought, fully equipped with 1000 Crew aboard it.I hurried up to the Omicron Minor.I was not happy to see what I have seen.

Carnage and wreckage of 2 Osiris Battleships around Toledo.I had spotted the last Order defense fleet.They were happy to see me , and I was happy to see them.As soon as I arrived, I recieved a message from a scout who told me there are at least 5 Nomad Battleships heading towards Toledo.I prepared my vessel and I gave a small tutorial to commanders of Battleship Isis on how to shoot down a Marduk.The tutorial was, shoot the engines of it with everything you have.I was given an position by commander of Cerberus to stand above Toledo and repel Nomads with my long range missiles.

I did what he asked, and I managed to shoot down 2 Nomad Battleships.More of them came in, and I realised I had to move.Meanwhile, entire Order fleet was retreating to an uncharted system.I managed to help Thebes to move out.We heard the news of K'Hara Planetary Destroyer.Toledo was destroyed very soon after we entered Omicron Mu.It turned out to be Thebes' last stop.I was not satisfied, but we did what we had to do.

Our Armada was obliterated.I knew Order could defend itself now, because both BHG and Nomads were equally damaged between themselves.I had to leave, and I did.I quickly repaired my Dreadnought in Evora Shipyard and left without a trail.Since I knew about the situation of Liberty and other houses' Nomad experimentation, I deployed the Dreadnought in inverness to gather necessary informations about other houses. I led my own Task Force.I've been able to gather alot of informations for these last two-three years, and I have returned back to Omicrons to check the status of the Order.

That is my story.Its very long, with lots of upfalls and downfalls in my entire career.
The point of this transmission is to ask for something I was never given and I never gave.What I didn't give is 500.000.000 Sirius Credits of guarantee I gave in 818. A.S, and what I didn't get is total permission for the ship as an order operative.

What I want;
  • Total Permission for the ship as to be used by Order Operative
What I will give;
  • Total protection of the Zoners and their diplomacy
  • A promise that the ship will be used for gathering informations, rescue, .I promise this with my head.If I break this , you take my ship.Deal ? ( // yes , take my ship if I break the rule )
  • sum of 200.000.000 Sirius Credits will be given three times in a month for a period of 1 months to Phoenix Zoners as a big thanks
This is what I need.The Order is in very bad shape.I will devote my life in order to protect humanity in any way I can, no matter how small the help is.I am ready to do any requirements you present to me in order to recieve this ship fully.

Ending Transmission
Transmission Has Ended

RE: To: Phoenix Zoners | Extremely Encrypted - Eonaros - 04-28-2013

Resending Transmission ...

RE: To: Phoenix Zoners | Extremely Encrypted - Eonaros - 05-03-2013

Resending Transmission ...

RE: To: Phoenix Zoners | Extremely Encrypted - RedEclipse - 05-03-2013

[Image: Nko0e.png]
Greetings,

Sorry for the late respond, work is overwhelm me in these days... Anyway,

As far I know Order is standing up, and if to say straight between us, we're helping Order on it. Nonetheless, it doesn't mean we're supplying Order by our finest products from Livadia. Simple as it is - it will destroy what Zoners value above all else - the neutrality. Yet some ships which are producing can be sold to third party, such as BW technology. But a ship... I mean, the great Nephilim, the finest technology which Zoners ever made we cannot share it to everyone. Even Phoenix family have only few of them, since producing such ship requre alot of materials and decades or years to finish construction, depends on shipments.

If to say even simpler, you and your ship should stay on Zoner way, no matter what. If you wish to fight on side of Order, join their ranks. Zoners aren't militia. Nephilim isn't a warship.

[Image: Jh16c.png]

RE: To: Phoenix Zoners | Extremely Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-27-2013

Incomming Transmission
Sending Transmission.....
Entering Encryption code
Sending Message

Greetings to you again.This is Mirage Lennox.I am resetting this discussion.
I believe we had a misunderstanding.And I understand that Zoners are not a militia.

I've had this ship for a long time and Zoner identification on it.This ship was merely to be used as: ship deployment, rescuing injured people etc.One of its main purposes was defense of Order and Zoner bases from Alien invasions and reconnaissance of entire Sirius Sector.Why a Zoner Dreadnought ? Cargo space and ship hull.

This was never to be used as an attack vessel, or anything close to it.I am requesting permission based on the arguments above.

Ending Transmission
Closing Message
Ending Broadcast

RE: To: Phoenix Zoners | Extremely Encrypted - Eonaros - 10-28-2013

Resending Transmission...