Discovery Gaming Community
Message to: Blood Dragons. Kyoto base. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message to: Blood Dragons. Kyoto base. (/showthread.php?tid=98046)

Message to: Blood Dragons. Kyoto base. - JayDee Kasane - 05-03-2013

ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: Blood Dragons
Security: High

[Image: dd2n.jpg]

Greetings, Comrades.

My name is Dmitry Dubovik, I am a soldier of the Sirius Coalition Recolutionary Army in a Captain rank. The Coalition has sent me as an ambassador to your gates. I am here to re-establish our connections and discuss what needs to be done for the best of our future.

We had kept an eye on Kusari, after Gallia started its invasion into Taus and Bretonia space. Current situation of Kusari Republic government and its relations to the Kingdon of Gallia is troubeling us no less then Gallia/Bretonia war itself. We wanted to know your position in that matter, and to see if there is any way we can aid you.

Right now I am parked at your big and nice Kyoto base. If you can, Id like to have ''real'' conversation with you outside of docking bays. Here is my S.K.Y.P.E. ID if you need to ''organise'' our meeting time - jaydee_1992 .
If, for some reasons, this is impossible, then send here message that you recieved my invite and willing to talk via messages. This channel is open for seven days, then I most likely close it and return to Coalition space.

Dubovik out.

Attached files: NONE
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

RE: Message to: Blood Dragons. Kyoto base. - Ryummel - 05-03-2013

[Image: fi5lW.jpg]

Parked in Kyoto already, you damned cossack? Establishing any kind of cordial relation with you would be spitting on the work of our past generations.

You've got not seven days but 30 minutes instead to leave Blood Dragon territory before we make a visit down to your space.

Signed,
Kazuo Akechi

[Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
In Hideyoshi's Memory

RE: Message to: Blood Dragons. Kyoto base. - Sirius Coalition - 05-03-2013

To: Madam Choa's Weeaboo Dog Restaurant's Favourite Customer
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Fluffy Bobkins
[Image: mendal.png]

---Communications Opened---

Dear Dog Lover,
I was just sending our dear diplomat to your local restaurants to see if you had stumbled across my pet Fluffy bobkins, you see he was a lovely schnauser about yay long... anyway, whenever he goes missing, my first thought is that one of your noodle sucking drips had mistaked him for something you smother in wasabe and suck down with saki...

Now of course, Japanese... oh wait that's right you don't like that term... how about Koo-sari... did I get that right, so hard to tell with you weeaboo nut jobs... anyway... you are supposed to be legendary for your hospitality... now I see that it skipped a generation with your family.

You must make your old father really proud... no, wait, I forgot, you couldn't make him proud that's why your a blood dragon. Sulking in the corner like the other misbegotten second sons of a feudal society that hasn't evolved in a bajillion years, or however long you claim your history was that you got from the latest manga comic book you call elder scrolls of learning.

Now if you didn't eat my dog, I must ask why you are in such a sour mood. What the GC decided to cut your annual visits to their Outcast controlled cat houses? Oh... now I see why you needed a sausage dog like fluffy bobkins.

Good day you saki soaked adolescant berk.

Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations

---Communications Terminated--

RE: Message to: Blood Dragons. Kyoto base. - Kaze Dagon - 05-03-2013

To: Commissar Leon Mendel
Cc: Captain Dmitry Dubovik, Kazuo Akechi
Comm ID: Daimyo Tara Reidman Dagon
[Image: TaraComms01.png]

Good evening.

I am most distressed by this.. chain of communications.

We, the Blood Dragons, are courteous for the ones that show respect. I can personally understand how different the protocols may be confusing for outsiders such as you.

But in no way, in no corner of Sirius, the action of one barging into ones house uninvited and starts to talk of cooperation, is approved.

I think the Coalition Army do think the same if someone enters your house, uninvited, without knocking first.

Think straight before being a comedian and spitting words that have no value.
Think straight as you obviously blundered your chance to improve relations between our two forces.

Or i think the Blood Dragons will be sorely tempted to show you how they knock on doors.

Your man has now five minutes to leave Kyoto, or we will deliver his body with our first knock.

Signed,
Daimyo Tara Reidman Dagon

In Hideyoshi's Memory

RE: Message to: Blood Dragons. Kyoto base. - Ryummel - 05-03-2013

[Image: fi5lW.jpg]

Excuse me, did I hear something about somebody not evolving? Glad to see the cossacks still resort to endless speeches with null content to feed the lower class manage with so they swell your ranks with worthless soldiers and pilots.

How are you doing with Hessians and Mollys, by the way? Still pretending to be any higher on their cause than them? No, wait, I forgot... You already made a fool of yourselves in front of them in the last congress.

Signed,
Kazuo Akechi

In Hideyoshi's Memory

RE: Message to: Blood Dragons. Kyoto base. - JayDee Kasane - 05-04-2013

ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: Blood Dragons
Security: High

[Image: dd2n.jpg]

Greetings, Comrades.

So, even with Gallics right next to your gate in Taus, threating to your safety and future of you people, you decide to stuck with that... protocols, as you said. I was expecting people who value good reason over old and rusty traditions of ''uninvited guests'' or how you decided to call it. That is most... unfortunate state of affairs, and I clearly understnad why Commissar Mendel was, uhm... unpleasant in that matter. Oh, and unlike your comrade Kazuo Akechi, my actions had little ''comedian'' in them,Tara. *he laughs*

Consider this channel closed and me returned to the glorious Coalition.

Dubovik out.

Attached files: NONE
[Image: jaydeesig.png]