Discovery Gaming Community
Comunista Capitalista Fatalista - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Comunista Capitalista Fatalista (/showthread.php?tid=98149)

Pages: 1 2

Comunista Capitalista Fatalista - Silver - 05-05-2013

Comunista Capitalista Fatalista
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meier was now sleeping profoundly at the couch. Strategically positioned in front of a grand window that was overlooking the entire Reaver sector bay. Ships being repaired, weapons being counted and undergoing maintenance. Security teams doing drills to keep in top shape.

A lively scene.

That didn't whispered a single sound into the room.
The only sound was Silver nursing the Jack Daniels that was inside her glass, while she looked at the prone sleeping figure of Meier.

RE: Comunista Capitalista Fatalista - Havok - 05-05-2013

Not being able to follow the quick happenings, the only thing he remembered was hitting the counter after being whacked over the head. He slowly moved , his body was aching and he had a banging headache, but he slowly became aware of his surroundings. Sitting up on a couch, he had a window infront of him. Reaver Insignias and banners were everywhere, and men were bustling around the bay area. Ships, Cargo, Equipment everywhere, he looked around, but was still recovering from the whack and the headache.

RE: Comunista Capitalista Fatalista - Silver - 05-05-2013

Silver grinned watching Meier getting up.

"Mornin', Princess."
She got up and, with the Jack Daniels bottle and the two glasses, walked to his side, sitting on the couch. Hanging one of the glasses to the man, she filled it with whisky.

"I'm Silver."
She said, sipping at her glass. And then pointed at the bay.

"Welcome to my home. Now.. Where's my cash?"

Meier was still rubbing his head as Silver sat down beside him.

"You had to whack me that hard?"

He took the glass and waited for her to fill it before shooting it straight up. Looking over at her he chuckled and grabbed into the inside pocket of his uniform, pulling out a card.

"10 Million Credits, As Agreed."

He leaned back on the couch ,looking over at her, then into the bay area again.

Her hand flipped the card and nodded at the sight.
She then pulled herself up and leaned against the window, looking at the what was happening in the bay.

"Had to. This way, we're out of ever preyin' eyes, don't ya think?"
Her mouth said those words, but her eyes were fixed in someplace else. Even farther than this bay.

"So, Premier Meier... What happened?"
She now faced Meier, while still leaning on the window.

"And don't tell me it's another revolution.. I know you commies love those."

He nodded as she stood up, leaning back against the couch, his gaze was out on the bay.

"Good enough reason to whack me over the head."

He sighed a bit.

"Katz Returned. Forced his way into the Duma and labelled me a Facist Dictator, the Corps followed suit, and soon enough it was in Omega-5 Where we met."

He stood up and faced her, then looked out onto the men below.

Silver gulped the last bit of whisky in her glass and looked back at Meier.

"Katz is back, uh? That figures. We already got reports of commies in Cambridge shootin' everythin'."
She walked up back to the couch and grabbed the bottle and poured some more.

"So.. You are on the run. Nowhere to go. Just a couple of friends out there, no doubt.. And probably Katz sent some attack dogs to sniff yer trail on that."
With the bottle in hand, she walked up to Meier and filled his glass.

"No one back home to help you fight, i guess?"

RE: Comunista Capitalista Fatalista - Havok - 05-06-2013

"Yea, He's back. They're stepping up Operations everywhere. Scrapped the Bretonian Deal."

He nodded as she filled his glass and gulped it down.

"It's just me and my Trusty Revolution as well as anything it can carry, thats it right now. The ones loyal to me got Katzist very quickly , i got out in time before that wing you took out was on my tail, and now i'm here."

He sat back down on the couch and leaned back, sighing a bit ,rubbing his eyes.

RE: Comunista Capitalista Fatalista - Silver - 05-06-2013

You could almost hear a small laugh coming from those lips that to many, commanded death.

"Communism."
She cracked her neck, and sighing in delight.

"I always saw politics and idealism as excuses for a higher way to play. Only problem really is that communism makes people blind. Not that capitalism is anythin' better. Look at Liberty burnin' everyday with my colors."
With a smooth motion, she sat at the couch and pointed with the glass to the window.

"And yet there is another higher game being played. With everyone in it."
Silver gulped a bit of the whisky, and looked at Meier, now looking at the bay, still bustling with movement.

"Balance, Meier. Gallia is comin' like a giant stomping, killin' everything. Liberty and Rheinland are finally now de-focusing on their costly war. Corsairs are getting stronger by the day. Kusari is biddin' their time... Powers pushing, tugging and pullin'. And then.. The Squidly Boogy Man. Nomads. Gettin' to what gods knows what, who or frickin' why."
Her glass jingled with the liquid.

"And Death settin' odds off."
With a single finger, she pulled Meier's chin so that he could be facing her, and slowly, she got her lips close to his.

"So believe me.. Your problems.. Are small, compared to mine."
A predator like grin showed up and an unwavering set of eyes fixated on his.
And for a second, Meier's head went blank. But then she pushed Meier's chin back, and chuckled.

"All that you can do now, Meier, is to do what your heart tells you to. After all.. Yer still human."

RE: Comunista Capitalista Fatalista - Havok - 05-06-2013

He chuckled softly as she talked.

"The Returning Premier will want to torch everything ,but he wont be getting far with it."

He looked into her eyes as she pulled his head around. Listening to her words.

"My Heart tells me to torch them all, but that wont be easy alone. I need a job, a job doing what i do best. Dealing in Blood. My trusty Revolution and i need action, and making a little Money while i'm at it is added benefit."

He smirked a bit as he looked at her, finishing off his Whiskey.

"Gallia will roll over Bretonia soon enough, and i might aswell make a profit of the Wars going on, if you Catch my Drift. Money for the People might be a good thing, but on the run and alone, not so much."

He leaned back and gazed over the Hangar Bay, it fell silent.