Discovery Gaming Community
The Swag Pack v1.0 - Graphical & Audio Enhancements - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Swag Pack v1.0 - Graphical & Audio Enhancements (/showthread.php?tid=98156)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: The Swag Pack - Freelancer in High Definition - Beauenheim - 05-13-2013

NP, Just trying to tell you it could've been edited to avoid the things you don't like.

Original cursor is even on the OP Smile

RE: The Swag Pack - Freelancer in High Definition - t0l - 05-13-2013

Card: nVidia GTX 650

RE: The Swag Pack - Freelancer in High Definition - Luke. - 05-13-2013

Just a quick note, something that Beau taught me yesterday...

If you're getting blank screens upon the dock/undock cut-scenes and during system jumps...go to your DATA/SCREENS folder (in the Disco install) and delete the 4 Dx.dll files (dx8, 9 etc) and then the 2 enb files a little further down. Should fix it.

RE: The Swag Pack - Freelancer in High Definition - aerelm - 05-13-2013

Is the released version basically a compilation of the listed mods, or have you done any tweaks to it as well?

Just asking since I already have those mods and wanna know if there's anything different in this one.

RE: The Swag Pack - Freelancer in High Definition - EmotionEngine - 05-13-2013

Nicely done, no Fps drop on an Ati 5870
Had to poke around the enb files as defaults made it way to dark to see

Minor tweaks, nothing major, switched a few files out with other ones etc.

It is just a compilation, if you already have them all, then you shouldn't have to install it.

RE: The Swag Pack - Freelancer in High Definition - HellRazor - 05-13-2013

hello , so we can use this in this server? no problem ?

if not iam willing to try it.

RE: The Swag Pack - Freelancer in High Definition - Mister_X - 05-13-2013

Hello,
I installed it nd it works and looks great, but when I take screenshoots and paste them in Paint all I get is a black picture ...Any solution to this?

RE: The Swag Pack - Freelancer in High Definition - aerelm - 05-13-2013

Since Hrimthur's dx9 ENB config was messing with Xfire In-Game and also ruining the framerate on my laptop, I decided to play around with the files a little bit and noticed you can get a rather similar result by simply editing the values in the dx8 ENB files (The ones included with the original disco installation) and don't have to deal with the fps drops and whatnot that comes with the dx9 version.

Here are two screenshots for comparison:
[Image: screen2yj.th.jpg] [Image: screen1w.th.jpg]
Left: dx9 ENB effect using Hrimthur's config, included with this pack.
Right: dx8 ENB effect, altered version of the one installed with disco.

I can send you the files over skype if you want, so you can try it out and compare them yourself. I get around 40 to 60 more fps on my laptop with the altered dx8 one, but yea, the screenshots are taken on my PC.

(05-13-2013, 06:42 PM)HellRazor Wrote: Le snip

It doesn't bother the Anti-cheat, so you should be good. There are quite a few using this now, if we are no longer allowed to use it, we should all be let off easy, and the topic will have a warning that says: No longer compatible with Discovery 4.86.

(05-13-2013, 08:24 PM)Mister_X Wrote: Snip

Just press print screen, they save into your FreelancerShots folder in your Pictures Smile

(05-13-2013, 10:14 PM)aerelm Wrote: Snip

Much obliged, included in credits and v0.3, and this shall replace Hrimthur's config. Really appreciated.