Discovery Gaming Community
Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- : - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- : (/showthread.php?tid=98271)

Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- : - DeathSpirit - 05-08-2013

Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- :

The Siege of Sigma-13:

[Image: screen83.jpg]
(The Location of the Main Battle between GMG and [AI])

The Siege of Sigma-13 was a conflict between the Gas Miners Guild (GMG|) and the Artificial Intelligence Consensus ([AI]) in 820 AS. The reason of this conflict was the establishment of a station of the Artificial Intelligence Consensus. After the hostilities began in 818 AS. The Gas Miners Guild fast begun to siege the Station build by the Artificial Intelligence Consensus. The siege culminated with heavy looses on both sides, but at the end the Artificial Intelligence withdraw and begin deconstructing their Base.

[Image: 21ar.jpg]
([AI] Defense Unit protecting their Station)

Causes:

The Artificial Intelligence Consensus built the Station called AI Consensus Logistic Hub into the Yanagi Pocket next to Helgoland Station owned by ALG Waste Disposal, in hope to make some profit with the local Gas Mining operations, totally unaware or in full intention that they violate the Gas Miners Guild's Territority Claims.

The Siege:

[Image: 22anq.jpg]
([AI] Fleet taking out a GMG Capital Vessel)

The Siege of the Station was as fast over as it beguns, the Pilots of the Gas Miners Guild very aware of the territory they were fighting in used once again the Guerilla Tactic to destroy the Cruiser Vessels of the Artificial Intelligence Consensus. After all there were many looses in fights at the Station, the GMG using their Heavy Capital Vessels against the more agile Cruisers of the [AI]. After one GMG Flagship has fallen right next to the Base the GMG decided to send out Bomber Wings who easily took out every Cruiser that appeared.

[Image: gmg12.png]
(A GMG Bomber Squad taking out a [AI] Cruiser)

The Rheinland Goverment was aware of the Situation right next to one of their Company Stations. But stayed out of the fights because the [AI]'s didnt Violate any Laws of the Republic of Rheinland.
After the first days of the Siege, many other Groups were aware of the Situation in Sigma-13 and joined the Fight quickly, it kindled a great fight between the Outcasts and the Gas Miners Guild near Naha Station. And another big fight with the Red Hessians, Outcasts, Gas Miners Guild, Rheinland Military, and [AI]'s involved in it at Helgoland Station.

As the [AI]'s realized that any more resistance is useless they withdraw and started to deconsruct their base quickly.

[Image: screen81o.jpg]
(Increasing ALG Fighter Patrols around Helgoland Station)

Aftermath:

The ALG quickly realized that the Scrap left from the [AI] wrecks where in a quite good condition. So the Company decided to send out multible Wings to collect the Scrap left in the Yanagi Pocket.

[Image: screen82.jpg]
(A ALG Mining Vessel collecting remaining Scrap)

RE: Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- : - DeathSpirit - 05-23-2013

Oboard of Borkum Station

[Image: screen32z.jpg]

*Sigma 13 Siege Flashback*

|ALG| Waste disposal was able to mine all scrap left by the [AI] Conseesus in Sigma-13 and brought it to Borkum Station for further purpose and research matters. Thomas Reuter commissioned Herr Teuer to start with the research and reconstruction...

"Well, Heinrich Teuer is making progress in the matter, maybe we will be able to do a few tests in the next weeks. Depends on how its going, also he upgraded it for our matters, well stronger Armor, better egines... remote-controlled... I hope we will be able to see the first results as soon as possible."

RE: Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- : - DeathSpirit - 05-24-2013

Day 2:

Heinrich finished with the construction of the raw hull it took much time to rebuild it out of the scrap-parts we've collected in the Sigma-13 Yanagi pocket but after all we did it, we should be able to
strengthen it in the next few days... It needs to withstand the tenfold encumbrance of radiation like its occur in the Yanagi Debris field in Sigma-13. Therefor we will use the same material we use for our HatzMatsCanisters... It is maybe able to withstand such a huge radiation, but we have to test it in our laboratory first. It will take a while to finish the construction so we can begin with our test. But I trust Herr Teuer in this matter he is one of the best scientist in this field.

Quote:[Image: marfly.png]
(The raw hull of the Drone)

RE: Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- : - DeathSpirit - 05-26-2013

Day 3:

Well, got the needed Iridium from the ATARco company, they did a very well job, I will remember them positiv for further businesses. Following Contract Data will be saved here.

Uploading Data:

Database entry 1

After all we can start with the tests of the Hull, our transports allready brought a few Units of Toxic Waste to Borkum Station so we can test the Hull for the "Worst Case scenario"

Quote:[Image: ToxicWaste_ani2.gif]

Serveral tests will be done tomorrow, first we need to prepare our Station for such dangerous test, I pray to god that Herr Teuer knows what he is doing...

RE: Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- : - DeathSpirit - 05-27-2013

Day 4:

*He hits his fist on the table*

Something... Something went terrible wrong... Heinrich is alive but his is very injured, I hope he will survive... We need a Doctor... We need one fast... Why did that happen, we did everything right... Why did everything went so wrong... Well, at least the Drone didnt take any damage, but for now Borkum is under quarantine since we fixed everything... I need to remove the docking rights on Borkum before others will be radioactive contaminated...

RE: Personal Notes of Thomas Reuter |ALG|- : - DeathSpirit - 05-28-2013

Day 5:

The Crew on Borkum Station was able to fix the radiation leak, and all everything should be fine again... Well we needed to burn up the our Food and Water, but we've allready got some new... After all the quarantine is canceled from now own, docking rights are given. Only Heinrich, I dont know if he will be well after all, he's at the Hospital on Planet New Berlin at the moment. The Doctor says he will be fine in a few days but there will be heavy aftereffects in the future, I think the work will go on in a few days.