Discovery Gaming Community
Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions (/showthread.php?tid=98411)

Pages: 1 2

Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - SMGSterlin - 05-11-2013

Question.

Do the Blood Dragons or GC have an official player faction representing them these days?

If so, who leads them?

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - ejoman3002 - 05-11-2013

Taking a quick look at the player faction activity status page. looks like no. But not absalutly shur

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - xiphos - 05-11-2013

No Official faction available these days. There are a few Indie factions around. [GC], BD|, \W/ to name a few. And the ]bd[ is also around from time to time...

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - t0l - 05-11-2013

[GC] is unofficial, not sure about BD

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - aerelm - 05-11-2013

]bd[ and [GC] used to be the official factions for the two groups, but both lost official status a while ago. They're still around and flying from time to time, but neither of the IDs have an official faction representing them anymore.

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - SMGSterlin - 05-11-2013

Darn... Welp... That puts a kink in things...

How much authority do these unofficial factions hold unofficially?

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - Erathial - 05-12-2013

How about the Hogosha factions?

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - SummerMcLovin - 05-12-2013

Well that wasn't part of Sterlin's question so I guess his plans don't include them. The Black Dragon Society [|] are still official although, like a lot of factions, a bit quiet.

I've seen the [GC] around a fair bit, never ran into a \W/ but have seen them on the player list. ]bd[ are fairly quiet but still a couple around, and will answer RP threads if you insult them enough.

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - SMGSterlin - 05-12-2013

Yee, plans didn't include the BDS, don't need to RP with them quite yet.

Oh well, guess I'll have to come up with a different idea.

RE: Blood Dragon and Golden Crysanthanthemumums Player Factions - Lonely Werewolf - 05-12-2013

(05-12-2013, 04:17 AM)SMGSterlin Wrote: Oh well, guess I'll have to come up with a different idea.

Not necessarily. Although we aren't official and don't represent the ID we'd still be happy to RP with you. I don't know exactly what your plans are, but getting the all clear from a large part of the unofficial playerbase is better than nothing. So if you'd like to go ahead with what you were planning, I'm sure it is fine by all means. I'm in [GC] btw, so pop me a message if you have any any further questions, or we can answer here.