Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoner 'government' officials. TAZ? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoner 'government' officials. TAZ? (/showthread.php?tid=98429)

To: Zoner 'government' officials. TAZ? - Energia - 05-12-2013

::Connection Established::

Good morning, Zoners. I'd like to report a curious case of an Outcast identified ship not only using your Deep Space vessel for piracy, but also using your bases as safe haven afterwards.

A certain Ka-bar. We've dealt with them a few times now, but they had a large fancy with Bethlehem at our second encounter. Not only did they destroy a Rogue vessel extremely close proximity of your station, they moored within its shielding to prevent us from boarding and capturing it. Here are some images to help illustrate this.

1 2 (Unfortunately, it was not accurately reported that he destroyed the vessel.) 3 4 5

Liberty would be deeply appreciative if you removed this bafoons docking rights from all of your stations. He's been quite the pain in the neck, whatwith his constant piracy and docking on Bethlehem.

Thank you for your time.

Note to self, learn who or what runs the Zoners.

RE: To: Zoner 'government' officials. TAZ? - Energia - 05-12-2013

::Connection established::

Strike up another one for him running and fleeing to your base.

I'd send over the lovely image of him opening fire when I uncloaked nearby previously, but that image found itself rather corrupted. Oh well.

RE: To: Zoner 'government' officials. TAZ? - Doc Holliday - 05-12-2013

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Unknown Sender

Feel free to do with this Ka-Bar that you wish. The other day he and an accomplice, Aerodynamics, shot down three of my ships. Had I been in the area, they would probably have shot me too.....not that you would care I'm sure. So please, kill him all you like.

As to a Zoner government and Bethlehem Station, there is no centralized Zoner government nor does TAZ have any say in the administration of Bethlehem Station.

As to this "treaty" that the commander of the Leviathon speaks of, it hasn't been recognized for some time after we learned of the betrayal of it's original signer, then Aurelia Silvan who was later found to be a Princess of the Gallic Royal Crown.
I know I didn't sign it.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator

RE: To: Zoner 'government' officials. TAZ? - Zen_Mechanics - 05-12-2013

[Image: 3333zm.png]
COMM ID: Lee Bergrat, Zoner Alliance HQ
ENCRYPTION: High

This clown again? *laughs*, this is precisely why we try to enforce our technology to zoners only, I have the previous report on this little pest but so far no steps have been taken to capture this wolf. I've made it clear to my subordinates that this clown will not be granted access to any Alliance bases and if encountered he will be deported with or without force that is, without the precious zoner research vessel. Mr.Doc made this very clear and I hope the other individual zoners will condem this ( though only few of us are willing to get our hands dirty ). If theres time, I will personal visit that sector, unpleasen't as it may be I trust my values to guide me and fix this issue.