Discovery Gaming Community
[CLOSED] Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] (/showthread.php?tid=98456)

Pages: 1 2

[CLOSED] Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Liberty Trade Shipping - 05-12-2013

Hello,

After several attempts, we decided to let others most talented designers, to do a sig for our group. The only requirement is to include our logo in your sig. Also, keep in mind that we have origins in Liberty. That's all!

The reward is 100.000.000 SC.

Thank you!

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Valhalla Sr. - 05-13-2013

On it.

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Luke. - 05-13-2013

[Image: LTSSWcopy.png]

[Image: LTSSWOcopy.png]

My attempt, not great I know. Didn't know what looked better or whether you wanted an example trade ship in so there's 2 choices for you. If you decide to choose it but want any changes made then do tell.

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Valhalla Sr. - 05-13-2013

It actually looks good mate. Just like... Darken the first layers a bit, and leave the Bison(???) in the background.

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Luke. - 05-13-2013

Hmm, maybe. I just like light in my work simply because it gives it some life.

Curious to see what you can come up with!

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Valhalla Sr. - 05-14-2013

I am actually leaving you this project, I'm working on something else for now

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Luke. - 05-14-2013

Alright well i'll await a response from LTS before making any changes.

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Liberty Trade Shipping - 05-15-2013

Dear MiniStryke,

Honestly, we was really impressed by your work and certainly you will receive our reward.
I have only one request, if is possible: can you make a variant with size 700px X 150px, please ?

If you will do this, today we choose one of the two versions and you will receive 100 mils SC.
And let us to know what is your account!

Thank you!

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Luke. - 05-15-2013

Hello LTS

Thank you for the praise, I really appreciate it. Your request for 700x150 is possible

[Image: LTSSV2copy.png]

[Image: LTSSV2WOcopy.png]

If you require any further editing then do let me know, it will not be a problem Smile

If you are happy with this, send the 100 million SC to CL}Luke.Orsini

Thank you.

RE: Liberty Trade Shipping - Sig Required [100 mils SC reward] - Anomander - 05-15-2013

here is my try:
[Image: LTS_siggy.png]