Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Colonial Republic -Attn: Commander Anders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Colonial Republic -Attn: Commander Anders (/showthread.php?tid=98566)

To: The Colonial Republic -Attn: Commander Anders - Arioch - 05-15-2013

[Image: zGHEH75.png]
[Image: rvAuKQI.png]

Bonjour monsieur Anders,

A pleasure to speak with you, of course. I am pleased to hear there are allies among those who either turn a blind eye or aim to assist the sadistic royalists. The Council, ever fighting them of course have my thanks and my help, but as you said, the motivations are separate. Where they seek undo et paint anew, I only seek the end et the complete destruction of them. The royalists I mean. Chuckles

You and your fighting men and woman of course have my deepest sympathies monsieur. The atrocities within Tau 44 are unforgiving, and shall not be forgotten. What is your saying? I do hope I say it right - "To those we left behind?" A sentiment I understand and share. It is that anger, that cloud over our past that drives us forward, oui? The foundation to ensure such tragedies never happen again. For that cause, I applaud you and will be glad to fight at your side should your Colonials ever require.

Perhaps a meeting is in order, oui? A chance for your men and mine to meet face to face et see how we can help each other to end the wretched lives of those in control of the Gallic war machine. Please do let me know, and I will personally ensure me et my men are there.

à bientôt mosieur!

[Image: QJZ85Wr.png]

RE: To: The Colonial Republic -Attn: Commander Anders - SummerMcLovin - 05-15-2013

[Image: RogerAnders.png]

Madame,

Or perhaps Jeanne if I may? That was some debate between LaFlamme and D'Aramis, although the tensions caused by the latter are well known to me. I have no delusions of removing the King as a simple task (particularly after our last, difficult attempt), and defeating the Royal Navy shall be even more formidable to achieve. If we manage to survive, we will be at this war for years to come.

A nation based upon grief and anger will not last long, and in fact almost failed were it not for my friend President Connors' efforts. A memory can be an effective drive though, as can striving for the future. Tau-44 may yet be reclaimed for those we left behind, and those we bring with us.

As for a meeting, perhaps you could bring the Lioness to Sabah Shipyard? I do not believe Dockmaster Shepard has had a look at a Redemption yet, and most of them are unlikely to have ready access to a shipyard for sufficient repairs. Your personnel should get on well with our pilots if they enjoy drinking, but we 'figureheads' may have a quieter discussion if you wish.
*he laughs* I do not think it would be proper for a Commander to inebriate himself in front of his Military, even the 15th.

With all due regards,
Commander Roger Anders