Discovery Gaming Community
Blackmailed Dinner - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Blackmailed Dinner (/showthread.php?tid=98950)

Pages: 1 2 3

Blackmailed Dinner - James Greed - 05-22-2013

- - -Newark Station, Crescent Moon restaurant - - -

*A woman approaches the restaurant, She has green eyes and mid length black hair. She wears a green outfit, which matches her eyes.*

*As she got closer to the restaurant, the waiter showed up*

Waiter: Good evening! What can I do for you?

Lavinia: Good evening. As far as I know, there is a table reservation for Mr. Turner

Waiter: Yes madame. Unfortunately Mr. Turner haven't showed up yet. But I'm sure he'll arrive in a few minutes.

Lavinia: There's no need to worry about that. He won't be here today. His brother, Dragonmark will replace him tonight.

Waiter: All right. I'll show you to the table, please follow me madame.

*Arriving late from the dinner? Typical. she thought*

RE: Blackmailed Dinner - xDragonmark - 05-30-2013

*A man walks into the restaurant.*
* He was tall, yet he was almost a cyber soldier due to his enhancements.*
* He stood there at the door trying to find the table . *
After a while , he sees Lavinia and walks towards her*

DragonMark : Good evening miss Lavinia, I apologize for my arrival. The judicial order has given me some specific tasks ... and I had to attend those matters.

*A waiter comes and asks if the man wanted anything.*

Waiter: Would you like anything sir?

DragonMark: Ah ,I would like to talk with the miss first regarding this choice.Can you give us 5 more minutes please?

Waiter: Understood sir.I shall return briefly.
*I wonder if she'll actually accept my apology regarding my late arrival.*

RE: Blackmailed Dinner - James Greed - 05-31-2013

The way Dragonmark looked like surprised Lavinia. The though armor, enhancements gave him gruesome look.
There is no doubt why the crew couldn't stop him, on board of the Black Cyclone. She thought.

Arriving late from dinner? I waited for more than half an hour. I thought that you won't come. I almost went into that bar over there. She pointed to the bar facing the restaurant. But never mind. You are here now.

Though, I doubt any tasks would be more important than me! She smiled.

RE: Blackmailed Dinner - xDragonmark - 05-31-2013

*He looked around and sees the bar Lavinia mentioned*

DragonMark: Ah.... I see it. Anyway, I am sorry for being late. I had to go aboard an Liberty Rogue Destroyer, and dance with the crew a bit. After that activate the ship's self destruct mechanism while i got back in my ship and got out.

*He looks around trying to find something to talk about.*

DragonMark: Ah ! Remember the Black.Cyclone? After that incident we caused the Captain was decommisoned and the vessel was assigned to a new Captain.

Lavinia: Oh poor Turner. Well, thats what you get for buying a ship, crew and the papers. Well, we should give a toast for Mister Turner. He was the one who payed this Dinner. *she smiles*

*She waved to the waiter*

Lavinia: How are the things in the Judicial Order? Is everyone all right?

RE: Blackmailed Dinner - xDragonmark - 05-31-2013

DragonMark: [/size] Ah.... indeed. A toast for somebody who did not want to show me the way to his bar on the vessel. He paid for it.... Yet he still curses my name . I wonder what was so upsetting for him....Or guess I don`t wanna find out.... Anyway... To get back on the subject: The Judicial Order has moved it`s location in New London. We are establishing communications with Bretonian Armed Forces higher ups so that we can operate in their space, and hopefully aid them in the war against the Kingdom of Gallia. Everybody is doing fine otherwise....

*He gets up and runs to the bar down the street . Comes back with 4 bottles .*

DragonMark: Ah... Shopping for drinks... something that I love.... maybe it`s my hobby... no idea. And how about you miss Lavinia ?

Lavinia: My hobby? That's a good question. Probably collecting wine, and codename guns. But unfortunately I have to sell them to earn my living. If my cat counts as a hobby then I do have one. *she smiles*

Maybe you should open one of those bottles. I could use a good drink. By the way what kind of alcoholic beverage is that?

She didn't like talking about alcohol. Her parents had a drinking problem, so does her brother , who is nothing more than a smuggler. She have always hoped that her brother will change

RE: Blackmailed Dinner - xDragonmark - 06-01-2013

*He grins*

DragonMark : Ah... who said I took any bottles that have alcohol? Juice is good too. Even better I might add .

*He opens 2 of the bottles and gives one to Lavinia*

DragonMark: I hope you like it.

RE: Blackmailed Dinner - James Greed - 06-01-2013

*She pours some juice into a glass, and tastes the juice*
Lavinia: This tastes wonderful! Maybe we should order some food. Since Turner pays this dinner... *she smiles* Let's make sure he has to pay decent amount of money. By the way, why do you hate each other so much? Appart from the fact that he is a lazy bastard who can't achieve anything, there must be another reason.

Something in Turner reminded her about his brother. Probably their characteristics are familiar.

RE: Blackmailed Dinner - xDragonmark - 06-01-2013

*As he hears the question, he puts down the glass. Gets up and takes a sword out of the briefcase that he had with him. *

xDragonMark : Well... This beauty is what has brought such hate to our family.Both of us were trained into close-combat quarters. Problem was that I was way faster than him even when we were younger, and then i had no enchancements.Due to those events, he decided to lay low somewhere in an office or in the command cetre of a vessel. Long story short....The rivalry between us started since we were young , just to see who was better and it got out of hand.

*He takes the sword out of it`s sheathe.*

DragonMark: This.... weapon... I`d rather call it an extention of my arm... it`s what got me in the Private Military Corps.... But that wasn`t my calling. I just went for the training. Later on I worked a bit for the goverment until a Judge spotted me and suggested that I should join them...

*He takes the sword and puts it back in the sheathe,and then back into the briefcase. Then he sits down again*

DragonMark: Ah.. Sorry to bother you with all this sentimental crap.... You know.... old times are just way too great to forget them... And still... I suppose I found my calling.... Working as part of the Judicial Corps is great for me.

*He takes a sip out of his glass*

DragonMark: Anyway.... about Turner.... I mentioned he got decommisioned... He lost the vessel he was serving on. Even worse... kicked out of the fleet. Right now i`m working on hooking him up with the higher ups in Bretonia.Hopefully he will be able to assist the Judicial corps from time to time when I`m away attending other matters at hand.

*He looks at Lavinia*

DragonMark: And.... hmm.... What should we order now miss? we spent so much time just talking....Please go ahead.