Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" (/showthread.php?tid=99185)

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 11-23-2013

"Trivialities huh..? Hmph.. As if I have anything to share right now.." Grabbing a small Sake bottle she had stored somewhere, swinging it a bit while staring at it.

"And partaking into the conversation..? If I'd have something to say, maybe... I wonder should you even bother asking." Taking a sip of the drink she had.

"Not bad.. for Kusarian." Managing to carve a small smile.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Caconym - 11-24-2013

Marie climbed out of her ship in one of Freeport 10's docking bays. She loved that ship. It was a pretty old Eagle-class VHF, but she loved it. It had been her father's, and his first ship, the one he had bought when her family had moved out of Gallia into Sirius.
She walked towards the exit of the bay, asking one of the maintenance robots to look after her ship and take care of the reloading and refueling. She made her way towards the entrance of the famous Sylvania Dome. Upon entering, she set course for the closest bar she could find.
There, she sat down heavily.
"Bonjour. Puis-je avoir a glass of wine, s'il vous plais?"
As she got her glass, she looked around at Sylvania.
"I need to get something like that for Freeport 14."She thought.
As she leant back on her chair and gazed at the transparent ceiling and the stars beyond, she felt like she was being watched.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 11-25-2013

An Old Ravens Talon sets down at one of the docking ports, seeming to know the auth-codes quite well. Setting down at a spot, a women with raven black hair steps out, navigating through the halls as if a regular, stepping outside the hangar to the dome-area, only to grab a sub-sandwich at one of the stalls with a credits chip casually. She begins heading to one of the more familiar bars that a certain group of rambunctious owners like to hang around, slipping in (donning black sunglasses) and taking a seat at one of the booths.

A certain man catches her eye, smirking as she sees the lanky head of the Research Department popping in on people yet again, and most of all, the frenchmen who just refuses to stop using words. Robert. Achillie was of little concern right now, keeping her eye on Robert, merely watching as he converses with the others around him. "Hmm.. No change I see.." mumbling to nobody in particular.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Eduard - 11-25-2013

" Don't you... ? " Robert inquired as he grew perplexed by Ellie's cold remarks

" I am more than certain you may find yourself in the benevolent possession of hobbies, tales to tell, affinities, activities... " he then paused for a mere moment, as if he was trying to organize the thoughts inside of his head

" ... Par example... Why did you... well... Why did you began to sit motionlessly back then in 0-74 ? "

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 11-25-2013

"Like I said... If I have something to tell, maybe I would. In this case, I do not." Having another sip from the Sake bottle. Meanwhile looking outside for a moment.

"As for the O-74 thing.. *she sighs* I'd keep it to myself."
This time taking a bit larger sip from the bottle, and falling silent.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 11-26-2013

Jack smiles. "Of course not Achillie, not bothering anything important. Afterall, theres nothing to hide around here, eh? If you cared about what I thought, you would be a bit more 'secretive' eh? Good man though. What brings you to a bar like this, you drink? I suppose that could answer some of your habits, although perhaps that could also just be standard for yourself which I have started to believe.

Sitting back (although he finds that he can't as he's on a stool) Hmmph.. Perhaps Its time for me to begin prowling around the place and irritating others, that sounds 'excellent' right now.

Glancing around, he spots a specific french women, grinning, getting up and taking a seat next to her without asking.

"Hello there! What brings you to this uncharted corner of space which is obviously 'very' charted on your starmaps?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Caconym - 11-26-2013

She looked around, swinging on her chair.
"
Oui?"
She looks at the individual who just interrupted her thoughts with an annoyed look on her face.
"
Oh."
She sits back, and sights.
"
Please stop the jokes right now. Not in the mood. What do you want?"

Jack sits back, putting his hands behind his head with a small grin. "Ah come on, no need to be so.. 'snappy' at whoever decides to sit down at your table. I assure you, I am 'not' just a drunk who wants to chat up a storm and eventually get someone else drunk, that thought is horrifying to me.. Infact, i'm rather horrified that I thought of it right now." His smile dropping for a second, seeming to think to himself. "Huh. Whatever. Anyways my dear!" Leaning forward.

"What brings you to this humble little freeport? Well, perhaps medium sized, although details at a table like this is hardly relevent. Although I don't think you're here for just a drink the way your posture is, i'm rambling. I'm sorry. People deal with it eventually, I find it quite amusing.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Caconym - 11-26-2013

Marie looked even more annoyed now. She stared at Jack.
"
None of your business. I'm just here checking on the OSI convoys around."
She then takes a sip from her glass.
"
Why you even ask? I'm not interested in a conversation."
She looks at the ceiling again
"
I was just looking at the Biodome and the view it presents, and comparing it to Freeport 14's own Biodomes."

Jack deadpans to the table, before glancing up again. "You are not really one for conversation, huh. All business, no talk? OSI you say? Bah, come on now, whats a cooperation without being nice to be around. Granted your looks are one thing which do that passivly, being talkative is always good. Keep in mind that don't go 'too' overboard. Robert and Achillie have mastered that quite well. Dome sizees are hardly the most interesting thing in this room right now.

Although I do wonder, why don't you merely barge in and talk to whoever you wanted yourself? No need to wait around, wastes time.You 'did' mention you have business, hm?"