Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" (/showthread.php?tid=99185)

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 01-13-2014

"Perhaps you'll find me later.. *giggles* perhaps.. Watching as the girl runs back to her sister.

"I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I would know how to live with the fact that I did not have any family to go to.. Speaking to herself quietly.

The meddling and loud noises of others and the sudden silence afterwards had made her a bit tired. In turn she moved away from the table and sat down next to a tree a few steps away that had some foliage right next to it. Gazing upwards once again, she felt like sleeping. For no real reason. But couldn't really fall asleep because of the thoughts running rampant.

"I can't even have peace and quiet in my own head.. eh? She shrugs it off as just a minor inconvenience. "At least there's something to look at.."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 01-13-2014

Susan gives Robert a strange look. His mastery of the language which they all speak at the Freeport easily outclassed even her, yet he somehow manages to keep it perfectaly understandiblie. One of the enigmas of this station.

"I'd have guessed Sean pressed into it after I left the first time.. It feels like something he would do. Never giving up on the silly ideals he has running around in his head. It's like that for everyone here." Sighing quietly. "You're all lucky to a degree. I didn't fit in." Sweeping a hand through her hair, looking steady at the ground, before slowly allowing her gaze to move to the man in front of her.

"Well, we're here now. As is Ivy, who should be coming back rather soon. Now Robert.. Don't make me regret making this decision of leaving her here. I swear. If anything happens.." Saying through clenched teeth, actually showing genuine worry for a change, unlike her usual unreadable attitudes. Looks like Ivy is a soft-spot. "I'd.. like you to know beforehand. Ivy is rather.. She grew up away from other people for the most part. And in part, she was forced to become a little more mature.. quicker I suppose is the easiest way to say it. The downside to this however, is she's too curious for her own good. And she can actually understand a good amount of things. Of course, in a childish way a lot of the time.. She's a handful is what i'm really trying to say. I assume she won't be too much of a problem for you though?"

Giving him an expectant look.

Ivy quietly comes back from where she was before, although as she notices the different man in place of where Sean was, she slows down and walks a much slower pace, the 'animal' next to him causing her to be slightly more.. cautious. She didn't really like new things. Especially new 'surprising' things.

"Is that a.. Leopard? I have only read about those, I haven-.." Trailing off, nearing within a few meters from the two now.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 01-13-2014

As the two enter the bar once more, Jack takes a seat at the stool, thinking for a moment.

"What can you tell me about her then, hm? What kind of person was she, while she was around? Anything? I must say. I am a little curious."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Haste - 01-13-2014

"Yoroshiku. I am Satoko. A pleasure."

Martin nodded his head slightly. He was certainly no expert on Kusarian etiquette, but had spent enough time dealing with the locals to know their manners.

"The name's Cerulean, as you likely already guessed."

He signaled to the bartender.

"Feel free to take a seat and order a drink. Another applicant should arrive soon."

He addressed the bartender. "A double shot of Johnnie Walker Black, please. No rocks."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Omi - 01-13-2014

Nodding in response, Satoko took the stool beside Cerulean. The bartender automatically glanced in her direction, looking expectant.

"A Sendai Sake for me, please," she said quietly, adjusting her glasses with one hand. The bartender nodded an affirmation and moved away.

In the absence of anything else to say, she simply sat in silence, observing the nearby comings and goings.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Sol - 01-13-2014

The bird looked at him, tilting its head slightly to the side, as if it was trying to make sense of this man. It bit him harshly on his burly finger then took flight towards the kusarian woman and the reaver. Circled around them twice, landed on the woman's shoulder, started its nibbling on her earlobe.

Zero's lips curled with amusement. Probably he had sat there brooding way too long, his spine made crackling sounds as he straightened himself. When he slowly stood up, he towered among the crowd.

After those bottles his head was already abuzz, so as he took his first step towards his future accomplices, he felt like he was shaking towards each side dangerously. He composed himself, and appeared by them.

"Oy..." he said, nodding to each both, managing to act sober somehow. "Such a lively place..."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Haste - 01-13-2014

The giant of a man was hard to miss. Martin had been following him ever since he got up. As the Bounty Hunter approached, Martin slowly moved one hand towards his holstered handgun. In these unfamiliar surroundings, he didn't want to take any risks.

"Zero of the guild," he said, quoting the man himself, "I take it?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Sol - 01-14-2014

He shook his head to the bartender who asked him if he wants a drink, "No, thank you... I already drank a lot, I think."

He did not mind the hand that moved to the holster, his eyes were still on the bird that was causing problems around. A dim light shone upon his face as he smiled calmly, making his scar that ran down from his eyebrow to his cheek obvious.

"They called me that..." he shrugged it off as he turned his sight to the reaver, "I had no name," he offered his hand for a shake, "I don't have a name, once again, as I come to you."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Haste - 01-14-2014

The man looked rugged and rough. The large, unsightly scar on his face simply seemed no more than fitting. It matched the rest of his appearance.

"I very rarely get to use the name given to me at birth," Martin replied to him, "After all, most people think the man who carried it is long dead."

Now relatively at ease, Martin moved his hand away from the holster.

"I've gotten quite used to Cerulean, I have to admit. Zero has a certain ring to it, too."

Martin picked up his glass from the bar - replacing it with a credit card that more than covered the drink's cost - and stood up. He walked a few steps towards a secluded table near a small pond.

He extended his arm towards it. "Shall we get ourselves some privacy?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Omi - 01-14-2014

"Hai," came the distracted-sounding response, as Satoko reached up to dislodge the bird. It squawked - loudly - right in her ear, then took off and perched on the bar, gazing quizzically at the trio.
She did her very best to ignore it and remain composed. The other applicant was demanding most of her attention anyway - a hulking brute of a man, although she hadn't missed the smile he had so quickly shrugged off. Perhaps there was more to him than met the eye. Regardless, she gave him a quick nod of acknowledgement.

She tossed a nondescript credit chip onto the bar as she got up, bringing her recently-arrived drink with her as she followed the Reaver's lead.