Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gateway Shipping Inc - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gateway Shipping Inc (/showthread.php?tid=99688)

To: Gateway Shipping Inc - Liberty Trade Shipping - 06-02-2013

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

To: Gateway Shipping Inc
Subject: Contract Offer
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: High

[Image: dl007.jpg]

Greetings,

As we promised in a previous discussion, I decided to contact you again, with the intention to send you a new offer for a contract. Due to increased sales from the last period of the docking modules produced by our factory, it seems our trade center will need soon by a consistent quantity of Super Alloy. At this time, Muroto Trade Center already has a price for this commodity, but providers are quite rare so... this is our proposal for Gateway Shipping Inc:
  • Contract value: 98.970.000 SC
  • Goods: Super Alloy
  • Quantity: 30.000 units
  • Price: 3.299 SC/unit
  • Base: Muroto Trade Center (Honshu System)
  • Delivery time: 3 days
As you know, the docking rights for all vessels of your company are already granted on Muroto Trade Center. We will wait your confirmation regarding the price offered by us, but of course, if you will be agree with our proposal, the delivery may begin at any time.

Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::

RE: To: Gateway Shipping Inc - Highland Laddie - 06-03-2013

::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Kensington Shipping Platform

Greetings again Mr. Leroy,

After discussion with the Board, we find your current offer acceptable. We will begin transport operations immediately.

Miles Stuart
Director of Shipping
Gateway Shipping Inc.

RE: To: Gateway Shipping Inc - Liberty Trade Shipping - 06-03-2013

To: Miles Stuart [Gateway Shipping Inc]
Priority: Medium

[Image: dl008.jpg]

Mr. Stuart,

I'm very glad that you have accepted the terms of our contract and I want to thank you!
Your support will help a lot our factory and we will not forget this.

Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

RE: To: Gateway Shipping Inc - Black Widow - 06-03-2013

[Image: 6536642973_3a8ea3e2be_z.jpg]

Source: Gateway|-GSX-Aruba
ID: Bruno Gehard - CEO of Gateway Shipping Inc

30,000 Units of Super Alloy have been delivered to Muroto Trade Center as Requested!

However our costs were much higher than expected as a result of having to source the materials on Pueblo Station at a cost of $1910 per unit due to being somewhat hostile with Bowex we were not able to source them on Bowex Bases where they are much cheaper.

But nonetheless we have delivered the items to you and taken the extra hit on our part in a bid to build good corporate ties with LTS, I hope our efforts have helped LTS in completing their Construction Goals.

Gehard Out....

RE: To: Gateway Shipping Inc - Liberty Trade Shipping - 06-03-2013

To: Bruno Gehard [CEO of Gateway Shipping Inc]
Priority: Medium

[Image: dl002.jpg]

Mr. Gehard,

I saw that all these 30,000 units of Super Alloy have been delivered to Muroto Trade Center and the contract was filled in only few hours. I was impressed by mobilization of your vessels!
It seems that I missed a small, but very important detail, before to send you our offer: your relations with Bowex. However, I understand now that you have accepted this contract, by virtue of a good cooperation, in future, between our corporations. For this reason, Liberty Trade Shipping will be at your disposal if and when Gateway Shipping Inc will need !
I want to thank you again for your help! Now our factory is able to produce a dozen of docking modules, thanks to you!

Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping