Discovery Gaming Community
To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| (/showthread.php?tid=99715)

To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-02-2013

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: kzicgtsu9qm.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Dieter Heinrichs
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Purchase of technology

Gut day dear Guildmasters,

mein name is Dieter Heinrichs, Kommisar within the main department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei and responsible for our logistics.
Due to our current situation within the main department, mein superiours are looking for technology that can supplement our current armory.

Thus, the Rheinland Federal Polizei would like to obtain the following guns from the Bounty Hunters Guild:
  • 12 x PT90 "Warrior Mk III" Bounty Hunter Particle Gun (level 8)
  • 16 x PB91 "Buckshot" Bounty Hunter Particle Blaster (level9)

Given the fact that mein superiours contacted you once about the abuse of your technology against Rheinland, we understand if you hesitate to sell us your weapons, as you might fear that they are used against people you have agreements with as well.
So, bitte, let me know, I think we can set up ein mutual agreement that benefits both our organisations.

Kind regards,

Komissar Dieter Heinrichts
Rheinland Bundespolizei

RE: To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-03-2013

---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---Dabadoru Station, Omicron Delta---

In exchange for these weapons, we ask two things:

Please confirm that we have transit rights through Halle as we previously had.
Please confirm that we will be allowed to maintain our transport ship transit rights (ships tagged with either APM- or BHG|APM-) through Rhienland house space. (Please note that this does include direct transit from Liberty THROUGH Rhienland, not TO Rheinland, as we are supplying our bases in the Omicrons and Omegas.)

If this is acceptable to you, then we have a deal.

---End Transmission---

RE: To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| - SMI-Great.Fox - 06-03-2013

[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Direktor Daniel Artura
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Weaponry Request

Guildmaster DeVirgo,

Kommissar Dieter Heinrichs is currently Off-Duty due to medical reasons and I will temporarily take hold of these proceedings.

First off. The Guild's transit rights through the Halle system remain unchanged as per last agreement. Your vessels may still move back and forth freely as needed.

Second. Your shipping vessels transit rights are as well unchanged. However. I request that all shipping vessels passing through Halle be inspected thoroughly at Dessau Station if their cargo origionates from Liberty Space.

I trust this is satisfactory?

Direktor Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

RE: To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-04-2013

---Dabadoru Station, Omicron Delta---

Direktor Artura -

I have no issues at all with agreeing with this.

I will point out that some of our APM cargoes do not transit through Halle, but those are ones that are primarily headed directly for our base here in the Omicrons. We know a few ... shortcuts ... that make it quicker than transiting every jump gate.

In any event, these cargoes that may originate in Liberty are all destined for either our shipyards in the Omegas or our bases in the Omicrons, and not to anyplace actually in Rheinland. And of course, nothing that we have will ever be used against you. (Seriously, why would we irritate someone we work for? Makes no sense to me whatsoever.)

---End Transmission---

RE: To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-05-2013

Gut day dear Guildmaster DeVirgo,

I have forwarded your requests to mein superiors and as Direktor Artura already said, the Guild's transit right within Halle are still active and will not be revoked. Therefore, you should be worried about this.

Nun, as your request was solved, I'd like to come back to our request for some of your weapons. Where can we obtain them? I assume it will be Rostock station within Omega 15?

Kind regards,

Rheinland Bundespolizei

RE: To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-09-2013

Greetings again, dear Guildmasters,

its seems like that we still haven't heard your final answer about our request. We would appreciate if you approve our deal as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Rheinland Bundespolizei
[/quote]

RE: To the Guildmasters of the Bounty Huntes Guild BHG| || From: RFP| - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-09-2013

---BHG|Core-Athena, Omicron-74---

<the muted sounds of assorted combat noises can be heard in the background>

Komissar Heinrichts -

Apologies for this delay in returning your call, I've become rather busy lately due to some unforeseen circumstances out here on the fringes of explored space with some people who seem to be infected by Nomads..

<the screen lurches>

In any event, yes, the RFP has our permission to dock at Rostock. Of course, this permission is only for your organization, not the RM, as always.

<you see DeVirgo, distracted, and hear him yell, off base microphone - "Kill that damn Zoner station already - damned infected!" He turns back to the screen.>

Deal approved. Good day, Komissar, and good hunting!

---End Transmission---