Discovery Gaming Community
TRANSMISSION TO JUNKER ENTITY - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: TRANSMISSION TO JUNKER ENTITY (/showthread.php?tid=9997)

Pages: 1 2 3

TRANSMISSION TO JUNKER ENTITY - ScornStar - 07-02-2008

*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****
*****TRACKING SOURCE*****
*****HARVESTER 00*****
*****TRACKING DESTINATION*****
*****TENACITY*****
*****TRANSMISSION UPLOADED*****

These units require additional resources for the manufactureing required.

Status report 25 units complete. Construction time 27 hours.

Standing by

*****TERMINATEING TRANSMISSION*****

TRANSMISSION TO JUNKER ENTITY - Tenacity - 07-02-2008

***Incoming Transmission***
***Source ID: Christopher Thorn, Junker Salvage Ship Tenacity***

-Begin Transmission-

I worked with one of your harvesters earlier today - unit 02 I believe? you all sound the same - in the 'harvesting' of some xenos for biomass. That harvester unit should be reporting back to you with collected biomass.

Bornholme Depot's smelting facility is running at full capacity, with our salvage ships in the area hauling in several thousand tonnes of scrap metal daily to be melted down into usable material.

We're shipping scrap from beamont, kreuzberg, rochester, and trafalgar down to bornholme for smelting - harvesters can pick up all that they need there.

Thorn out.

-End Transmission-

*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****
*****HARVESTER 00*****
*****TENACITY*****

Acknowledged Tenacity unit. Transmitt commands to Junker units to increase production. This unit detects bornholm is at 7% storage capacity. Harvester units are increaseing resourceing operations. This unit recommends deploying additional Junker units.

-Begin Transmission-

We're throwin all we got at 'er mate, CSV's can only collect so much scrap per hour and humans cant work twenty-four-seven without sleep like you robots can. We dont have many larger ships to help out in this operation, especially without the junker congress around anymore.

Dont worry though, I'm gainin position in the junker family, soon we'll be more active than ever.

Thorn out.

-End Transmission-

*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****
*****HARVESTER 00*****
*****TENACITY*****

Acknowledged. Do not delay.

TRANSMISSION TO JUNKER ENTITY - Reverend Del - 07-02-2008

---Hack in progress---

--Communication Protocol Established--
--Tracing Source: Error trace ends at Colorado Node 13--

Well, well. The crew of the Tenacity goes beyond any thing we could have imagined, to assist these butchers in their "harvesting" of any human life goes beyond mere callousness and into barbarity. The Knights of Labour have always treated the slain of any side with the utmost respect. We have never turned someone into what basically amounts to soup. The crew of the Tenacity have gone too far as such the ship and all who sail within her are marked for death by the our movement. No mercy, no respite.

Fastjack

---Communication Protocol Deactivated---

TRANSMISSION TO JUNKER ENTITY - worldstrider - 07-02-2008

*VLADIMIR TINKERBELL*
SPEAKER- JUNKER GUARDS CONGRESS

The Junker Guards Party...carrying the flag of the Junker Congress...still exists. You are premature in your assessment.

We have also continued to operate and even more so recently. Bornholm (as all Junker stations) remains an open base--not belonging to any single Junker--no matter what claims may be made.

Additionally, Junker Guards Party members still patrol this and other Junker stations and are always willing to render assistance to Junkers when asked.

It is our policy not to interfere with Harvester units and to maintain neutrality regarding their relations or lack thereof with others. However, we do not assist them in "harvesting biomasses"--only providing them access to raw mineral resources near our bases, i.e., "scrap". The Junker Guards Party also recognizes Harvesters as sentients and therefore accords the same diplomatic rights, respects and courtesies of any other house or faction in Sirius.

*END TRANSMISSION*

' Wrote:---Hack in progress---

--Communication Protocol Established--
--Tracing Source: Error trace ends at Colorado Node 13--

Well, well. The crew of the Tenacity goes beyond any thing we could have imagined, to assist these butchers in their "harvesting" of any human life goes beyond mere callousness and into barbarity. The Knights of Labour have always treated the slain of any side with the utmost respect. We have never turned someone into what basically amounts to soup. The crew of the Tenacity have gone too far as such the ship and all who sail within her are marked for death by the our movement. No mercy, no respite.

Fastjack

---Communication Protocol Deactivated---

-Begin Transmission-

You should not comment on what you do not fully understand. There is more going on here than you know about, and we junkers are not out collecting bodies for the harvesters. The incident involving myself, harvester #2, and the xeno pilots was a matter of them attacking us first, and the harvesters needed their biomatter.

If a xeno threatens my ship, I'm not going to let him get away scott free. If you wish to know more about the operations we are undertaking at the moment, contact me on a secure line, it isnt for public eyes.

-End Transmission-

TRANSMISSION TO JUNKER ENTITY - Unseelie - 07-02-2008

Tunnels are woven with vines through expanses of flickering light. I've shoes and a very, very pretty gown, spun of gossamer and spidersilk. I will have wings, soon. Small spider creatures are following me about, and mending the breaches. I made them. Rather, I saw them, and I asked them to come along...and copied them a few times. When I coalesce, they do not, and now I have many.

One line pulls..the one following Fastjack. He's cute, I think. He is very close...tossing pebbles at giants. I've not seen these before, no I have not. But...but...
They are BAD!

Hmm. Anne doesn't like you, Harvester single nor Harvester Group. We do not like you at all. We see you have weaknesses...but so do we. We are afraid of you, though we want you dead. Backing away is not in our nature, but Fastjack must be pulled away. You are much like the darkness in the spaces that aren't yet woven, though...alike does not mean the same. She is larger, an ocean to you're droplet, even larger than you than you are larger than me. We must all back away, and let her bugs have their meal.

"Fastjack! They're bad, Fastjack! Come away!"

QUEEN ANNE dreaming.

*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****
*****HARVESTER 00*****
*****TENACITY, TINKERBELL, HARVESTER UNITS*****

Junker congress units are defined as most practical and logical. These units acknowledges benefit of the .:j:. units still functioning.

These units require an additional accord. These units require additional resources. For the client entities, required units.

This unit has been given orders to halt production. Stockpileing of materials is underway. This unit is aware of additional orders incomeing from client entity.

This model will require 15 bio mass processors. Processor functionality is not required. This unit aslo requires 2000 metric tons of inorganic materials to convert into componets. Nanite cloud is increaseing in diameter. Nomad units have not detected the construction cloud at this time.

Be advised bio form units. This frequency has been compromised. Xeno signal traced. Trace terminates at Colorado node designation 13.

Local units proceed to Colorado comm node 13 Grid D/4 and commence harvest cycle of all Xeno designates not communicateing cooperative transmittions.

Junker units these units will provide additional combat models if requested for opperations.