The Hogosha are a quasi-lawful crime syndicate with a strong influence in Kusari society who wish to repel influences from foreign houses. They oppose the Blood Dragons, Golden Chrysanthemums and Junkers. Considered civilians in Kusari society, they abide by Kusari law within Kusari systems, but can engage in piracy outside of Kusari borders. The Hogosha are allied with the Corsairs and frequently smuggle Alien Artifacts.
Pilot carrying this quasi-lawful ID is a member of the Hogosha, who:
- - Can attack any ship in self-defense, to protect an allied or neutral lawful ship, or in defense of a base of the same affiliation.
- - Can demand cargo and credits from ships outside of Kusari house space, and attack them if they do not comply. Ships belonging to Samura are exempted from this.
- - Can not engage in piracy in Kusari house space.
- - Can angage in piracy against corperations affiliated with houses at war with Kusari anywhere, except ALG.
- - Can demand contraband and levy fines, destroying ships that refuse to comply and as specified within house space as specified by house law.
- - Can attack unlawfuls and ships which belong to a house or organisation considered hostile by Kusari within their Zone of Influence.
- - Can attack Junkers anywhere, including transports.
- - Cannot use any transport with more than 4,300 cargo.
|Spoiler: Buying Locations|