Discovery Gaming Community
K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Nomads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Forum: Slomon K'Hara (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+----- Thread: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back (/showthread.php?tid=134512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - HuggieSunrise - 03-04-2017

Re reading this thread there's likely personal issues before you recoil and say that's not true. Just think about it.

I'd like to invite folks to list their grievances. Specifically.

I dont want a manuscript. If you can't nail it down to a couple of sentences.. its kinda pointless anyway. it's been half a month I think we've been able to cool down.

edit: 4 days later i guess were fine. on a lighter note oracles and khara memberships are now linked. that is exarchs can transfer over if they want to.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Wesker - 10-05-2017

(10-05-2017, 10:56 PM)Antonio Wrote: I definitely didn't enjoy getting jumped by a snub in my battleship and left 200k away from any solar. If I was in a ship to self kill or if he was in a ship he can pvp me in it's fine, but this isn't the way nomad jumpdrives should be used.

I'm aware K'Hara act like they have nothing to lose - and they don't, because they haven't done anything to earn them, but that doesn't give you (as a faction) the right to abuse the feature provided to you by another Nomad faction who actually worked for it. Either use it properly, or don't use it at all.

This is not ok at all. It was one of your members, Nin'mah, that decided to come up and jump one of the jorms away.

[05.10.2017 21:33:12] K'hara|Nin'mah.: ***..Curiosity..***

This was his only line before doing so.

I don't normally complain in feedback threads, but this is actually really scummy.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Vexykin - 10-05-2017

(10-05-2017, 11:00 PM)Wesker Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 10:56 PM)Antonio Wrote: I definitely didn't enjoy getting jumped by a snub in my battleship and left 200k away from any solar. If I was in a ship to self kill or if he was in a ship he can pvp me in it's fine, but this isn't the way nomad jumpdrives should be used.

I'm aware K'Hara act like they have nothing to lose - and they don't, because they haven't done anything to earn them, but that doesn't give you (as a faction) the right to abuse the feature provided to you by another Nomad faction who actually worked for it. Either use it properly, or don't use it at all.

This is not ok at all. It was one of your members, Nin'mah, that decided to come up and jump one of the jorms away.

[05.10.2017 21:33:12] K'hara|Nin'mah.: ***..Curiosity..***

This was his only line before doing so.

I don't normally complain in feedback threads, but this is actually really scummy.

I can answer to this one here... So you are saying we shouldn't use our newest addition at all?

Do you think you shouldn't have CD'd the little Navigator?

And in the other hand was RP continued on the other side? Yes.
Was the other party going along with RP ? Somewhat...And he cloaked in middle of RP and left...

And third, should i wait to get CD'd and get ganked by 100000 Jorms? No thanks, i'll snatch one and Roleplay with him in another side.

No need for pointless rage.

~Yours sincerely, K'hara|Nin'mah Smile

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Wesker - 10-05-2017

(10-05-2017, 11:10 PM)Vex. Wrote: I can answer to this one here... So you are saying we shouldn't use our newest addition at all?

Do you think you shouldn't have CD'd the little Navigator?

And in the other hand was RP continued on the other side? Yes.
Was the other party going along with RP ? Somewhat...And he cloaked in middle of RP and left...

And third, should i wait to get CD'd and get ganked by 100000 Jorms? No thanks, i'll snatch one and Roleplay with him in another side.

No need for pointless rage.

~Yours sincerely, K'hara|Nin'mah Smile

No one there was there to explicitly roleplay with you, I hate to burst your bubble, why on earth would a bunch of jorms committed to a siege already ignoring battleships pay any mind or try to shoot a nomad light fighter.

Your explanation and expectations from the scenario make no sense and are terrible, did you really think a jorm shooting cerbs at a pob would actually stop and discuss whatever it is you define as "good roleplay" with you? I don't know what a baby nomad light fighter would want to discuss with a jormungand above the plane in Coronado.

I'm not saying you shouldn't use your equipment, you used it in omega-58 against me and I had no problem with it since I wasn't a jorm sieging a base. But you using it like a scumbag, being selfish and saying "I want my rp with a jorm in munich sieging a base, so let me jump him 200k above the plane in Coronado" is outright ridiculous and you know it.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Vexykin - 10-05-2017

Well to be honest...It seems like a pointless cry to me.

1. Nomads inRP don't give a damn about someone Sieging or not.
2. The Jumpdrive was intended to work in a way to snatch away people, lonely battleships from fights, etc etc...
3. Blind jump randomly jumps to whereever, i didn't chose Coronado as a jump location.

I wonder if they make that commodity which jumps all ships within 10k , should we get one post per day ?

I'd like an clear and official post from Admins, clarifying what is abuse and what is not...Because going in the feedback thread to release your personal hatred is not acceptable.

And "Good Roleplay" from you isn't:
Oh a Nomad
Engaging

Rules-wise it might be all okay, minimum requirement is met, but this is outright ridiculous aswell and you know it Wink

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Kauket - 10-05-2017

Wesker, you were well within your right to send a complaint about this, and as one of the K'Hara HC, I apologise in advance concerning this incident. Abusing new toys is not acceptable.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Vexykin - 10-06-2017

"Define" Abusing.

Because if you fly around...See dozen of Jorms sieging, (Take it from a Roleplay perspective, not game mechanics perspective.) i have couple of options...To let them gank the dank out of me with 2 liner "RP"? Ignore the interaction? (Which makes this game point utterly pointless then) , or pick one ship, take it with me, no harm done, continue to RP safely in the other side.
Jump was not used to "Troll" anybody to leave him flying back or something (I'm not in charge of blind jumps and 150k off jump accuracy) , RP was continued and it was this Jormugand's decision to not continue RP and cloak in middle of Roleplay to suicide into the sun.

Are people forgetting the fun factor in this game?

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Operator - 10-06-2017

(10-06-2017, 12:02 AM)Vex. Wrote: Are people forgetting the fun factor in this game?

There's a gap between responsibility and having fun in our game. For sure you can have any kind of fun you wanna have, but beforehand you must consider your own actions and what kind of consequences they will invoke. If you're not sure about it - ask the others.

Back on topic. For sure Hessians had their own business rolling, but you could have snatched one of their ships not during the siege, but after or even before it was even supposed to happen. Hijacking a ship, matters not - be it a single snubcraft vehicle or a massive capship - during something is a pureblood grief. By doing that you not only ruin other player's experience, but you also make your own faction look worse and I definitly wouldn't like to see K'Hara| tagged ships being flamed as toxic players.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Vexykin - 10-06-2017

(10-06-2017, 01:28 AM)Operator Wrote:
(10-06-2017, 12:02 AM)Vex. Wrote: Are people forgetting the fun factor in this game?

There's a gap between responsibility and having fun in our game. For sure you can have any kind of fun you wanna have, but beforehand you must consider your own actions and what kind of consequences they will invoke. If you're not sure about it - ask the others.

Back on topic. For sure Hessians had their own business rolling, but you could have snatched one of their ships not during the siege, but after or even before it was even supposed to happen. Hijacking a ship, matters not - be it a single snubcraft vehicle or a massive capship - during something is a pureblood grief. By doing that you not only ruin other player's experience, but you also make your own faction look worse and I definitly wouldn't like to see K'Hara| tagged ships being flamed as toxic players.

Well from what i read out is pure ignorance...
You are saying i should wait for them to finish what they have started, so they could have the game their way? No man...
Space is dangerous, that toy which was given us, makes it even more dangerous...and more unique.
This "Q_Q" seems more personal, rather than justified. Siege or not, there are no rules to flying around and looking for interaction and in this case, pretty unique one.
Take it from a Roleplaying perspective, why should an angry nomad whose home is infested by humans, care about big warships invading and making more "Spitfire" into it's world to just leave them be, while possessing such power?

And by quoting your first morale of responsibility and fun, do you think that PoB owner had fun today?
Roleplaying is getting unique, space is getting more dangerous...I only see ignorance and drama, if the game isn't played by someone elses rules.
Base was still destroyed, i targeted 1 ship, mission accomplished by both parties...What's the harm here i don't understand?

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Tabris - 10-06-2017

This is a feedback thread folks on the faction. Off-topic posts will be removed and sent to Molag Bal in Coldharbour. - Tabris