Discovery Gaming Community
The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID (/showthread.php?tid=116008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - GrnRaptor - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 12:53 AM)Trogdor Wrote: You guys made a lolwut Zoner to show how lolwut Zoners are because a real Zoner would never be a lolwut.

Is there no end to the excuses you'll make to keep capital ships that can fly anywhere? That's like the fourth "Colony Ship" to wander into Liberty in the last few weeks if this post here is correct. We're not saying eliminate "Colony Ships", just keep them where they'll be actual "Colony Ships".

RE: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - Singularity - 06-07-2014

Why are the Zoner threads so...... big !! and the conversation never ends ..!!! nor the argument ...

RE: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - Trogdor - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 03:18 AM)GrnRaptor Wrote: Is there no end to the excuses you'll make to keep capital ships that can fly anywhere? That's like the fourth "Colony Ship" to wander into Liberty in the last few weeks if this post here is correct. We're not saying eliminate "Colony Ships", just keep them where they'll be actual "Colony Ships".

Oh noes. The fourth in -weeks-? Scandalous. It's almost as if we get new people coming in now and then. Surely, we must take excessive and decisive action to prevent this from occurring in the future.

/sarcasm off

(06-07-2014, 03:18 AM)GrnRaptor Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 12:53 AM)Trogdor Wrote: You guys made a lolwut Zoner to show how lolwut Zoners are because a real Zoner would never be a lolwut.
More like "made a lolwut Zoner to artificially inflate the number of lolwut Zoners and make a big scene, to make the problem appear bigger than it is."
Also, to be clear: I am not accusing anyone of anything because I have no proof, all I know is what was presented in that... whatever that was. If you see this guy ingame, I entreat you to pm him, invite him to come to the forum and send me a mail. I will be more than happy to talk with him.

RE: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - SnakThree - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 12:22 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=116302&pid=1535897#pid1535897
The zoner in question here got his motivation to do what he did from somewhere. Is it really good for the server that we endorse such actions?

Or to behave such to prove your point. Or perhaps the motivation to do so after reading this thread.

RE: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - Lythrilux - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 12:53 AM)Trogdor Wrote: Shrug. I've been addressing this in my arguments. He's just one more new player who isn't experienced with roleplay and can't find anything fun to do in the edge worlds, and so he brings his cap to the houses for the wrong reasons.
He's also abusing the Zoner RP and Zoner ID. And such abuse needs restrictions in order to maintain the RP environment. He's not the only case of this after all.

(06-07-2014, 12:53 AM)Trogdor Wrote: To the vets: Okay, fine, you had to follow your roleplay and engage him. There's nothing wrong with that, and you had an interaction.
That doesn't justify it ad a good interaction though. It's a show of low standards.

(06-07-2014, 12:53 AM)Trogdor Wrote: But to then take the interaction to the forum and make it into a big inrp name-n-shame, basically publicly humiliate this guy, is unnecessary and poor form. Talk to him in PMs. Point him to the forums. Point him to me, point him to Phoenix.
Welcome to discovery RP 24/7 where actions have consequences. Not even Zoners are exempt from those consequences.

(06-07-2014, 12:53 AM)Trogdor Wrote: Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if this was actually one of you guys doing this deliberately to drum up support for your cause to ban zoner caps from house space. Pewing a random transport is about the most un-zonerly thing you could do.
Whatever you say Trog.

(06-07-2014, 06:17 AM)Snak3 Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 12:22 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=116302&pid=1535897#pid1535897
The zoner in question here got his motivation to do what he did from somewhere. Is it really good for the server that we endorse such actions?

Or to behave such to prove your point. Or perhaps the motivation to do so after reading this thread.

No just no. There's not a secret society of players who do things to secretly hamper the reputation of Zoners.
And why would he think to bring a cap to Liberty after reading this thread? We're not trying to impose reverse psychology here.

Please bring valid points people.

Bring valid arguments, instead of pointing out RARE incidents yourself. The mentioned Zoner Nephilim is only the second that I have seen in last 3 or 4 months while playing in Liberty most of my time.

RE: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - Lythrilux - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 10:27 AM)Snak3 Wrote: Bring valid arguments, instead of pointing out RARE incidents yourself. The mentioned Zoner Nephilim is only the second that I have seen in last 3 or 4 months while playing in Liberty most of my time.

You =/= all

RE: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - Sath - 06-07-2014

I just played there for some days and I have already seen 3, Snak3.

Seems like you dont play in NY when the Nephilims come for sightseeing.

(06-07-2014, 10:29 AM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 10:27 AM)Snak3 Wrote: Bring valid arguments, instead of pointing out RARE incidents yourself. The mentioned Zoner Nephilim is only the second that I have seen in last 3 or 4 months while playing in Liberty most of my time.

You =/= all

Taking into account my online time in Liberty, I am pretty sure I come close to most of the posters here combined.

How many have you encountered yourself to speak on behalf of community by requesting ID change?

RE: The end of zonerzonerzoner - Rewrite the Zoner ID - Tyler - 06-07-2014

[Image: zonerzonerzoner.gif]

/fun off

Alright. It seems the admins/devs are unable to take measures to STOP preventing this discussion repeating itself over and over. The community has spoken. Apparently the majority is for quality over quantity.

Admins/devs, could you do me specifically a favour and finally decide the faith of this issue? It's getting tedious and frankly quite annoying.

Zoners are a dead end. Block them from places they should not venture out in the first place. It's a simple line on the ID addition and will cut-back this problem big time. Because sanctions.

Stop discussing. Stop going for quantity if you want to save this mod.

My 2 cents. And my 2 cents are made during inflation, so not worth a squat but still, had to be said.

Not that I care anymore.......