Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 10-31-2017

[Image: xaxabt.jpg]

COALITION COMMAND

This is a priority announcement to all Coalition Pilots.

Kyle Winston's request to rejoin our ranks after his "extended vacation" on Jiangxi had concluded has been processed.
However Coalition Command has been very divisive in deciding where he stands in relation to more recently merited Comrades. For the time being he will be readmitted to the Fighter Corps at the grade of Senior Lieutenant effective immediately.

Furthermore First Secretary Nikonowa's efforts in maintaining CPSC and diplomatic ties has not gone unnoticed by the Revolutionary Army Command and it has been deemed the time to see her military station fall more in line with her political expertise. Henceforth Lidya Kravchenko Nikonowa is elevated to the position of Major.

Onwards, Noble Comrades!

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 11-01-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: All Coalition Personnel
Priority: Moderate
[Message Begins]
"Honoured Comrades of the Revolutionary Army, with the death of Premier Warner the State Duma had been locked in intense debate over who would be the next Premier of the Republic. The vote was close but well within the accepted parameters of a successful vote, the newest Premier of the Sirius Coalition, should they choose to accept the appointment, shall be the renown Field Marshal Mehmed Selim. Long live the Sirius Coalition, Long Live our People's Republic!"

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - conmann35 - 11-02-2017

[Image: VnkwWFJ.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: HIGH
Message transmitted to all Revolutionary Army personnel. Carbon Copy dispatched to CPSC, State Duma, Deputy Wright's desk.

Privyet, comrades.

You will be hearing more of this soon, but I have some things to address before the state press gets definitive word. First and foremost is acceptance of the honor the State Duma plans to issue me. When I had first enlisted to the Revolutionary Army I knew that I would either be serving behind a desk or in a cockpit for the benefit of the People. It turns out that I have been required to serve in both positions. I promise the Revolutionary Army that the home front will be steered most diligently while you all fight. Machine guns need ammunition to function, or so I am told. Even if that ammunition is fuel or power cells. And no, I am not done fighting yet. None of us are, until the Red Banner is draped over every corrupted bastion of power in the sector.

Duma Officials, as I transcribe this communique my shuttle will be arriving at the transit intake for the Kremlin Dome shortly. We will continue the perfection of the Coalition's ideal, and then see it exported.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Premier Selim out.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Keller - 11-13-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Communications Centre
Priority: High

Enabling video-feed
[Image: dSFnNvw.png]

[Message Begins]
I was deployed to eliminate corsair vessels within the region of Cambridge, a rather unwise pilot of the Bretonia Police Authority elected to try and tell me that I could not do so within Bretonia's borders.

I reminded him of how wrong he was.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Keller - 12-16-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Communications Centre
Priority: High

Enabling video-feed
[Image: dSFnNvw.png]

[Message Begins]
The war-drums of the people beat triumphantly upon our return from the battleground of Dublin, the pilot of Red - 7 and I were met with stiff odds from the beginning of the skirmish, and the Bretonians were desperate enough despite their collapsing front with Gallia to grace us with a reinforcement garrison of pilots, one after another.

But the people's hammer stood to the test, and one, after one, fell.

A Cretan female, at least I'm presuming, did me the indirect favour of very honorably balancing unfair odds, I paid them an additional good turn and presented them with the option of leaving. They denied this, citing I was a dog and demanding for my death in equally honorable single combat. I did not refuse them this. She fought well, brought me to near-destruction, and had it not been for the one shield battery I had left in my reserves, I would have gone down with her in the final head-on rush. My tenacity under pressure being my only saving grace. Certainly more worthy opponents than the sheltered royalists.

I remain slightly disappointed they choose to acknowledge the lies fed to them, for such valiance is what I'd expect from a warrior of the People's Republic, not a servant to the disgraceful elders. Nevertheless, their defiance of our Revolution will be their undoing.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 12-16-2017

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Very High
Sender: Major Michael Thornton
Destination: Revolutionary Army Command
Priority: Very High

[Image: rUOFgC5.png]

[Message Begins]

Today, a distress call was received from secondary forces indicating a large number of enemy vessels in the Dublin system, I scrambled my fighter along with alerting Agent Krsnik to proceed to the engagement. Once I arrived many of our secondary vessels had been destroyed, however they were avenged. The following vessels were destroyed. The mission Fight the Power has been completed three instances.

BAF|MN-Michael.Bennet
BAF|MN-Adrienne.Levai
BAF|MN-James.Badenoch

Майо́рMichael Thornton

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 12-24-2017

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Very High
Sender: Major Michael Thornton
Destination: Revolutionary Army Command
Priority: Very High

[Image: rUOFgC5.png]

[Message Begins]
Today a convoy comprising of members of the Bretonian Merchant Navy was Intercepted. Shortly after the fight began a unexpected vessel showed up to the scrimmage, namely [LN]-Alan.Polstari. He was quickly dispatched. After this another vessel attempted to interfere with our operations, she was also splashed. Later after a tactical retreat another Ensign ended up making a costly mistake. After these events we decided to make a tactical retreat to Arranmore in Dublin after we had annihilated the last of the capitalist vessels.

Майо́р Michael Thornton

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Shelco - 12-29-2017

Incoming transmission

[Image: 2XAjMHt.jpg]

[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] ID: Lydia Kravchenko Nikonova
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Rank: Major, First Secretary of the CPSC
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Recipient: Soldiers of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Encryption: Low
[Image: GHJ5cnG.png]
[Image: G1C1YKr.png]

Zdravstvuyte, comrades,

our brethren in Kusari that go against the capitalist virus present there. They have received information of an armored transport that is going to depart from Yokohama Shipyard to reach Planet Tomioka. According to the Premier of the People's Party of Kusari the transport is going to carry weaponizable Plutonium. The transport will move during this week. This requires precise strikecraft, a fighter might not be fitting due to the estimated defenses these ships might have. The Coalition People's Warship Tulun has been assigned to take care of this job. Make us proud, comrade, don't fail your nation and we will not fail you.

Glory to the Motherland, Glory to the Communist Party and the people.

[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png]
Lidya Kravchenko Nikonova
First Secretary of the CPSC
[Image: wnWm5s4.png]
Major

Transmission terminated

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Shelco - 01-03-2018

Incoming transmission

[Image: 2XAjMHt.jpg]

[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] ID: Lydia Kravchenko Nikonova
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Rank: Major, First Secretary of the CPSC
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Recipient: Soldiers of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Encryption: Low
[Image: GHJ5cnG.png]
[Image: G1C1YKr.png]

Zdravstvuyte, comrades,

the Che Guevara is currently commissioned outside of our space to fight the numerous enemies of our people's republic. My co-captain's and I have encountered an Outcast dreadnought today, a Ranseur, to be exact. In its fear upon making eye contact with us it ran to the Freeport, bathing itself in the no fire zone that the Outcasts seemed to confuse for a magic field. The command of this ship has steered them out of the no fire zone a few moments later and declared its attack as we prepared the Che Guevara's weapon systems. Of course they didn't stand a chance, even their cloaking technology found its shameful end of use when we disrupted their attempt to flee from us. The ship was destroyed in Omicron-Minor later on.

But there is a concern that I have had. Should we bow to the Zoner's nimble laws of peace in times of war? Should we allow our forces to stand down when they are facing our enemies just because a few settlers decided that this space should not be put in flames? Who are we? The house polices? Since when do we bow to the will of anyone? The TAZ have been a long ally of our people's republic but times have changed. The Confederation of Freeports is smirking upon our unwillingness to fight our enemies inside their proclaimed territories, thinking that what they do is right. Freeportt 11 might be the only Freeport that this statement is being directed against, however, the Zoner's arrogance, excluding the TAZ, has been a nuisance in Sirius for a long time already. Think about it, comrades.

Glory to the Motherland, Glory to the Communist Party and the people.

[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png]
Lidya Kravchenko Nikonova
First Secretary of the CPSC
[Image: wnWm5s4.png]
Major

Transmission terminated

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Username removed - 01-17-2018

[ Incoming transmission ]
[Image: euvqsJ1.png]

ID: Junior Lieutenant Vladislav Vaska
Transmission type: Internal

Добра Дина товаришии!

I report the success of my first assignment.

I have successfully located the sleepership Hispania and carved my initials into it.

On my way back I have spotted a Pilgrim Liner of the Outcasts carrying the notorious enslaving drug cardamine.

I demanded the pilot to drop it, which she refused, as such I opened fire upon the hostile vessel but the firepower of a single glorious XKR-151-B "Insurgent" Coalition Very Heavy Fighter proved insufficient to liberate the substance from the liner's cargo hold before it docked on Ruiz.

Слава Роду! Слава Коалициа Сирюса!

[ Transmission ended ]