Discovery Gaming Community
Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews (/showthread.php?tid=111649)

Pages: 1 2 3

Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Ironwatsas - 02-08-2014

-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-

[Image: Planetform3.jpg]

Source: Sir Archibald Chamberlain, Planetform CEO
Subject: [✓] Employee Orientation/ [ ] Ultimatum
Priority: Switchgrass

Good day, Potential [] Employee /[ ] Rival

We here at Planetform Incorporated [] are looking for valued employees, / [ ] know where you live, and are hiring individuals [] with experience in merchant shipping, planetary science, and corporate security / [ ] to hunt you down.

As CEO of Planetform incorporated, I wish to remind you that [] our mission has always been one of ecological sensitivity, efficiency, safety, and all for the benefit of mankind. / [ ] you have no idea who you're screwing with.

Please [] submit your job applications, including ships currently owned and operated, desired division (trade, security, or planetary sciences), and past job experience. / [ ] put your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye.

[] We seek talented people with positive energy who work well with others. / [ ] There can be only one!

I personally look forward to seeing your [] job applications / [ ] severed head served to me on a silver platter.

[] Sincerely / [ ] Up yours.

Sir Archibald Chaimberlain. Planetform CEO.

See Also: Public Memos, Company Information.

-=END TRANSMISSION=-

Attached Template:

Quote:
Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][b]NAME:[/b][/color] "Your name"
[color=#FFFFFF][b]RESIDENCE:[/b][/color] "Current Residence"
[color=#FFFFFF][b]DESIRED POSITION:[/b][/color] "Shipping, Security, Planetary Science"
[color=#FFFFFF][b]JOB EXPERIENCE:[/b][/color] "Past job experiance"
[color=#FFFFFF][b]NOTES:[/b][/color] "Tell a little about yourself"

PLANETFORM INCORPERATED
"Playing god so you don't have to!"

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Nightingale - 02-13-2014

"Well, I happened to see this application of yours on the work page on Cardiff, so I thought I might as well answer it and try my luck, right?"

NAME: Dylan Rhodri.

RESIDENCE: Cardiff Mining Facility, Cambridge.

DESIRED POSITION: Shipping.

JOB EXPERIENCE: I've carted around loads of ores on Cardiff for years before I could fly a freighter, so I know how to take orders without questioning them. Recently, I've piloted a Clydesdale I bought for my savings and done some in-system transporting for the BMM as well as some longer journeys to Dublin and the like.

NOTES: Well, I'm thirty-seven and grew up on Planet Cambridge, being the only son of my parents, Rhodri and Lynda Jones, née Daniels. My family's in the mining business, though my mother worked on Kensington Platform as a traffic controller before settling down with my dad. I've spent most of my life in Cambridge, working some odd jobs on the planet surface before I ended up on Cardiff, where I've spent about seventeen years now.

"Oh, and I currently pilot a Clydesdale freighter under the callsign 'Clywedog', in case you might need a Clydesdale."

-=END OF TRANSMISSION=-

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Ironwatsas - 02-13-2014

Subject: Re: [✓] Employee Orientation/ [ ] Ultimatum

[] Clydesdale's bloody brilliant! Welcome aboard. / [ ] Your Ship is bad and you should feel bad. You've shamed yourself, your country, and your mama!

PLANETFORM INCORPERATED

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Gulryz - 02-13-2014

NAME: Henry Smith
RESIDENCE: Planet cambridge
DESIRED POSITION:Planetary Science
JOB EXPERIENCE: I spent 5 years as a Planetary Scientists at Cambridge Research Station.
NOTES: I was born on Planet Cambridge.My father was Lead Scientist on Cambridge Research Station for Planetary science.I grew as a wise child.I got my Basic education from Cambridge Steiner School.After this i did PHD from Cambridge Planetary Science University.My life was good but my father died during a pirate attack.After this i started working for Cambridge Research Station.Now willing to join Planetform Incorporated

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Angelino de Luca - 02-17-2014

NAME: Daniel Claud

RESIDENCE: Planet New London

DESIRED POSITION: Security

JOB EXPERIENCE: I’ve used to be an armed guard for depots where ores and goods kept and time to time in-ship security for transports and such. Just some years ago foreigners begun to appear around so in difficult situations i used to fly a fighter to scout ahead and fight if necessary. At our last trips to Leeds it didn’t went well and we lost some transports. Including the one, of my Boss. So in search of a new job i am looking forward to it.

NOTES: What if i told you, i can also use a transport to carry stuff. Well, i am not a scientist nor a terraformer. But i can carry stuff around for’em and also, can make’em feel safe.

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Parvizal - 03-16-2014

NAME: John MacTavish

RESIDENCE: New London

DESIRED POSITION: Shipping

JOB EXPERIENCE: Worked as an Independent hauler carrying goods across Bretonia, Liberty, and the Taus (Before them guals showed up) Also served as a transport pilot in the Armed Forces before the fall of Leeds.

NOTES: I was born on Leeds, Age 27. Been looking for a job since those boys from gallia showed up and started blasting my home.

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Ironwatsas - 03-17-2014

[] That's frankly the best portfolio I've ever seen. We'll be glad to have you, ol' chap! / [ ] He was born in the summer of his 27th year, got at home to a place he'd never been before.

PLANETFORM INCORPERATED

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - farmerman - 03-22-2014

NAME: Clyde Steele
RESIDENCE: Planet Denver
DESIRED POSITION: Security
JOB EXPERIENCE: I worked as a Bounty Hunter killing Gaians at one point, but that got repetitive, so I have been working with Cryer Pharmaceuticals the last few years.
NOTES: Dr Fredericks said he was transferring so I thought I would apply because he's always having crazy adventures. I am a fan of crazy adventures. Not too long ago I joined in a trip to Planet Gaia even. My hobbies include hunting, both large prey as well as criminals. I would like to put my skills to use amidst many adventures with your corporation.

NAME: Steve
RESIDENCE: Planet New London, formerly Planet Leeds
DESIRED POSITION: Shipping
JOB EXPERIENCE: I worked as a bus driver on Planet Leeds.
NOTES: I don't really have any experience (though a bus and a spaceship are basically the same, right?), but I heard that Planetform is the best, even if there's that problem with Planet Ayr. Well, and Harris. This guy I knew in school worked for BMM, and he was a jerk so BMM probably is, too, right? But mostly I am homeless-ish and need a job and am not averse to risky situations. Please hire me?

NAME: Dr Andrew Fredericks, MD, PhD, MBE
RESIDENCE: Planet Cambridge, near the University as well as aboard the university-sponsored liner I work from
DESIRED POSITION: Planetary science
JOB EXPERIENCE: I have worked for many years for the University here in Cambridge, and also with Cryer Pharmaceuticals and the research station in orbit. I hope to engage in future research in alien organisms and human habitation, as well as the research slated to be conducted within the Poole System.
NOTES: I attended Universities in both Bretonia and Liberty on the path to my current position, for which I have been honored by the government. I hope to continue such success with this current research project and bring additional success to Planetform. I currently have a pet Southern Crimson Falcon from Planet Gaia. My favorite drink is New London Gin and my favorite sports team is the Cambridge Cannibals, even though they haven't had much success this season.

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Ironwatsas - 03-23-2014

Priority: ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃

[ ] We welcome experianced security personnel and adventurers. Your experiance will be valuable. Welcome aboard. / [] Kill' em all to death. I mean go seriously nuts on 'em. None of the side crap. Kill like crazy!

---

[] No Experiance? Non Union? No Problem! / [ ] This is a Hangar Bay, not a Bathroom.

---

[] FOR SCIENCE! / [ ] You know too much. You're a liability.

PLANETFORM INCORPERATED

RE: Planetform Incorporated PFI) Job Interviews - Grail - 04-18-2014

Job application papers:
[Image: Women_Pilot3.jpg]

NAME: Anne Anders

RESIDENCE: Planet New London

DESIRED POSITION: Shpping and security

JOB EXPERIENCE: I used to work for SynthFoods inc. for the last 10 years. I started there as a small ship pilot to gain the status of captain few years back. Nowadays i am just wondering around in a Starglazer doing small jobs on Canterbury.

NOTES: Daughter of a politian and a navy officer, i was born in Planet New London. I went to Cambridge college where i took a MBA in Xenogeography. After some love disapoitments i decided to go away and went to Stuttgart system, Rheinland, where i started all over and got a job with SynthFoods inc. Now, i just returnef home and need to get busy again.