Discovery Gaming Community
To: Unschuld - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Unschuld (/showthread.php?tid=147172)

Pages: 1 2

To: Unschuld - PRJKTLRD - 01-18-2017

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Jared Nomak
Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Agent,

I was moments ago contacted by an individual who represents itself as a Rosalina Romanov, commander of the vessel Olympus, a battlecruiser.

She stated that she is one of you, but I had to check anyway. She mentioned your cell, Das Wilde. She also mentioned that currently, only one person is aware of her status, and that would be her second in command, mister James Riley.

Her request, and the reason why she contacted me, is Rheinland technology for her vessel. Some guns, and an engine.

If you can confirm her identity and what she stated then, we can proceed further.

RE: To: Unschuld - Foxglove - 01-18-2017

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: [Image: 7dBj2Gm.gifMaren%20v.%20Westefeld]
Location: [Image: H14TsTq.gifCV-Hoffnungsschimmer,%20Omega-49]
Subject: [Image: UHCCc8M.gif]
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

Excuse me — what?

Uh, I guess it's nice hearing from you again? I mean, it has been a while, right? ... You know, I never really know how to actually talk to you. Really weird, but hey. Relating to what you actually want, though: Why'd you think I'd know who that woman is? I'm not a soothsayer. I would need to go check that, which would take some time. Do realize that I can't also just throw everything aside and chase this little tangent to my heart's content. So, for purely utilitarian purposes, let's assume I knew that person and we ca-

Ooone moment. I know that name. Romanov was involved some time ago in some eldritch stories near Coronado before the Order abolished the gate to Drake. If it's actually true what those stories say, then Romanov's... status is not actually a secret to anyone. So yeah, it's likely that she speaks the truth. Does that satisfy you?

RE: To: Unschuld - PRJKTLRD - 01-18-2017

Accessing channel

Indeed, it's been some time,

Feel free to enlighten me, what does bother you about me? I mean, you mentioned that you don't know how to talk with me. Did I make some mistakes when addressing to you, or did I harm you in any way?

Regarding miss Romanov, I have no doubts in you and what you say to me, my dear agent. She indeed mentioned Liberty space. More specifically, she mentioned Milly Stone and explained me the story. This is enough for me but, let me note you that there's no satisfaction about this. I just like to be sure about everything.

Miss Romanov requested the following components for her vessel. All you would have to do is to provide those to specific location, and I will have someone to pick them up. My contractors are secure, as I had their services in previous transfers between our organisations. We will do it this way simply because, her role is important and we don't want to jeopardise it. Here is the list:

Code:
6x RCT-34c "Grille" Rheinland Cruiser Turret
2x RBT-61h "Hummel" Rheinland Battleship Turret
1x RBF-88f "Acht-Acht" Rheinland Battleship Flak Turret
1x Rheinland Cruiser Engine

As for the engine, I believe that you are unable to deliver one and therefore, you could only provide the parts needed for it's construction, and I will have Romanov to solve that out.

I will await your response, safe skies.

RE: To: Unschuld - Foxglove - 01-19-2017

Perhaps it is simply a problem of my own. You know, talking to people you hardly know. After all, we're hardly more than business acquaintances. No fault on your part, I guess.

That list sort of is extensive. What exactly does the girl plan? Still, this will need to come at a price. Such equipment, if we even do have that lying around, is valuable and I believe that some sort of exchange is in order. Tell Romanov that I require the current weaponry of the vessel. If I rememember correctly, it was a Core ship? Having some of their armament in our own hands would be hugely beneficial. If she does this for us, I will look into fulfilling her request.

RE: To: Unschuld - PRJKTLRD - 01-20-2017

Accessing channel

I understand agent,

We didn't have opportunity to get to know each other more but, there's one thing for sure. You do recall that Dublin situation, where you were surrounded by a pack of pirates and one of our vessels, the Skywolf. You also recall what it took you to do in order to save yourself and your companions.

The conclusion? Well, you can consider me and my organisation as an ally that will go trough the hell, with no questions asked. After all, that is what we do, and that is why we are this, what we actually are today.

That doesn't needs to end there. If you would like to make our connections more closer, you do not even need to ask. We are fully operational now and we are spreading our operations in other ways than just fighting those who cross our path. For example, I have a handful of men and women, experienced with technology development, and also few of them that have high level of experience in xenoarchaeology. All of them, willing to work, and all that for the ideology, that we have.

As for the vessel Olympus, and it's current weaponry, that is yet unknown to me. Though, I wouldn't see a problem in the exchange of the technology since miss Romanov decided to use something else. I will soon inform you on that matter.

That is all for now, I will be awaiting your response.

RE: To: Unschuld - Foxglove - 01-21-2017

Dublin, you say. Yes, I recall that quite vividly. Hmm, I admit that I would probably not be here right now if your man had not intervened when it was necessary. Of course I am grateful. The Olymius can wait until I know what I'd actually get in return for deigning to help petitioners.

Anyways, you speak about working closer together, but I believe that would yet be too early. Nothing personal, but my task is not being social. Still... that does not mean you shouldn't at least receive some sort of compensation. Tell me, dear Overlord, what would make your heart beat quicker? Do you wish to kiss the hand of one of your Gods? *She titters for a moment before the comm feed cuts out.*

RE: To: Unschuld - PRJKTLRD - 01-21-2017

Accessing channel

Gods or not, I am grateful to Them all the way to my last breath. And even after, if there is any kind of afterlife?

I'm still a believer though. And even if I wasn't, like some of my people, that wouldn't change our vision. What my people and I are fighting for, is that what They did to my planet, Samarra, from which I originate. This is why, our variety doesen't affects us, we have same visions and goals.

Therefore, consider this as yes otherwise it would be ungrateful of me if I would decline after all, but on the other side, why would individual like me or any of my people miss that opportunity?

And of course, you don't have to worry. I am aware of your position. We on the other hand do not have need to hide our allegiance. We are here with that purpose, to openly fight. Therefore, we will continue our work on our own, and you be sure to contact any of us whenever you are in need of our services. After all and again, this is why we are here.

I've already contacted miss Romanov. The weaponry is dismounted and packed, ready for transportation. I will need you to give me location and exact time, when you would like for transaction to be done. The transporter is very discrete and loyal individual, so you don't have to worry about him.

I will be waiting for your response.

RE: To: Unschuld - Foxglove - 01-21-2017

Origins, hmm? Can't say that I really heard of the place you mentioned. You make it seem like it is different from the rest of Sirius; I'm curious as to you'd say that's true. Surely an entire planet cannot be all flowers and glitter? Not that it really matters either way, but depending on answers that people give to such questions, I really see what's going on behind their foreheads. Gotta say that your answer to the obviously provocative proposal is rather, well, suave. Well played there. I can appreciate a good bit of classy sass.

Romanov's weaponry is already dismounted? How the hell can this lady do it this quickly? Was that ship already moored in a drydock? *She holds her head for a moment, breathing is and letting it out slowly.* Regarless... I would propose you move the weaponry over to Gran Canaria. You will have your pilot moor and I'll see that I meet your man in order to give him further instructions as to where they should do the transfer. Be aware that we'll need to recall an active vessel in order to replace armaments. See, this is why I wanted the Core weaponry.

RE: To: Unschuld - PRJKTLRD - 01-24-2017

Accessing channel

My planet is indeed, if it exists anymore, different.

Who knows what happened there after we left? We were forced to run from it, me and my brothers and sisters.

We were once, before escaping, a mighty force with great number and warriors. Samarran Raiders, we were called, and there was no space fighting there, as we were basically reverted to few centuries backwards, in terms of technology. Only ground bloodshed and masacre, until, one of the sides would fall. I should mention that it was only a desert, with merciless days and cold harsh nights that would freeze you to death.

That's the way how it was there. Our predecessors, who arrived on it, were forced to do it. As stories would say, those were Zoners who wished to depart from Colonies, and be on their own. Of course, they didn't count on loosing anything, and they only took enough with them. Failure of one Pilgrim liners they were using, forced them to find the closest thing to land on or moore with, as they were basically lost in the void.

Planet itself was uninhabited, as we were told but, signs of ancient structures and races were scattered all over it. They landed, and used everything they could from destructed liner in order to make it easier for them there. Soon, settlements were made, and people were dividing into smaller groups. Resources, food and water were on minimum, and trough the years that faces them, those Zoner ideologies were lost. Masacre and bloodshed, as I said.

But that is when They arrived, and shared their visions with the leaders of their tribes that were made. Union was created, and everyone worked for the mutual goal, to survive in that harsh world until of their departure. We were seeing Them as our gods, as our saviors, which they were but then, human greed stepped in, and those hungry for power and prosperity began with spreading their influence.

This is where us, Raiders started appearing. We joined a man called Prince Darius, on his struggle to defend his last stronghold, called Black Gold Fortress, which by the way held the one and only sky- hook that existed there. We were last kind of those, who still believed in Them and Their ideology, and what they taught us, even trough the violence, if it was needed, for the greater cause, in order to preserve the greater good.

And even if we were mighty warriors, we were outnumbered, outgunned... Darius was killed, and we were forced to use very basic shuttle, us who remained alive, only few. We were chased by mercenaries, and we used the only warmhole we knew of, which was unstable and no- one dared to go trough. In those moments, you don't think, you use anything you have, and you have little.

As we jumped, our shuttle was barely holding itself together. When we arrived on other side, we were barely alive, and there was no sight of the hole, nor those who were behind us. This is, where our quest in Sirius begins, my dear agent, and this is where we make our first contact with Maltese. My gratitude towards them, is great as it is towards Them, but Maltese changed, and so, their ideologies became different.

Every single member of Commune knows this story, and before they even reached us, they heard for our struggle, our fight and why for. This is why I ensure you in allegiance of my brothers and sisters, and again, nevertheless if Nomads are true gods, or just creation, like us, we fight for that peace and idology, even trough violence, for the greater good of all of us.

This is why, agent, I have another request for you, even if I know that I already request too much but, I have no other choices. We are right now, using very outdated combined Maltese and civilian technology, which is reaching it's maximum age of ability for being used, and we are in need of something new. Our enemies are growing in numbers, every new day. In order to continue our work, and I believe it is very beneficial for the collective, we need to get ourselves proper gear and that is, why I am asking, my dear agent for your help.

As for miss Romanov, I have no idea how she did it, but I was informed that weaponry is ready to be transferred. Our transporter, will begin his task today, and you will be informed about his arrival as he receives Core weaponry so you could be prepared.

Safe skies, Nomak out.

RE: To: Unschuld - Foxglove - 01-24-2017

A sobering story, and if I'm honest, not a story that I would like to live. I hail from a place called Nuremberg, Mister Nomak. Today, it is a place of that people desperately want to leave, the refugee camps in some places reaching as far as the eyes can see. However, it wasn't... always like that. Before I met my better half, that was what worried me on a daily basis. Sunburns because the ozone layer was always weak and you couldn't stay in the sun for longer than thirty minutes a day. Freezing winters, where temperatures would drop below fifty degrees celsius. I still had school, though, much to my chagrin.

I digress. You want adequate tools of murder to be our tools of murder, Mister Nomak? I think I have something for you that you will find quite intriguing. However, this would require you to send someone who is loyal to the very core of his being to handle this. I cannot allow this to fall into the hands of the wrong people. This has happened only twice before, and I don't intend to set the third example.