Discovery Gaming Community

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From: Cadiz Cartel || To: IRMM~ (/showthread.php?tid=172758)

From: Cadiz Cartel || To: IRMM~ - afkippebier - 08-14-2019

[Image: r6YN25g.jpg]

Sender: Cyrene Amato
Recipient: IRMM
Subject: Bussiness.

Buenas tardas,
Yesterday we received a transmission from our close allies the Gen'an cell, they asked us if we can provide them with 5 rapiers. We had several business positive dealings with them but as you are the main manufacturer now, the board of directors decided to leave this matter up to you. You get hereby access to the comm we received.

Access granted

Hail Malta!For the Cartel!

RE: From: Cadiz Cartel || To: IRMM~ - IRMM - 08-15-2019

To: Cyrene Amato
Subject: Re: Bussiness.

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Greetings Cyrene Amato,

Thank you for forwarding GC to us. We're not very pleased by possible sharing of Maltese technology with humans, but should they prove themselves as capable enough to handle them, an exception can be made.

"For Malta!"

~Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese

RE: From: Cadiz Cartel || To: IRMM~ - afkippebier - 08-16-2019

Recipient: Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese
Subject: Re:Bussiness

Buenas tardas,
I have a personal request for you since you are already dealing with the Gen'an cell regarding a technology transfer I wanted to ask if you can negotiate a „C5-F Blossom“ heavy fighter from them. Of course, our maltese technology is superior in any case but I like the slim and female design of this craft. It might also prove useful for my work.
Hail Malta!For the Cartel!

RE: From: Cadiz Cartel || To: IRMM~ - IRMM - 08-16-2019

Greetings Cyrene Amato,

We will raise this question on your behalf in our communication with Gen'an, have no worries, we will help ours whenever possible.

"For Malta and its people!"

RE: From: Cadiz Cartel || To: IRMM~ - IRMM - 08-18-2019

Good morning Cyrene Amato,

We've informed Matriarch Aya and she approved, be not surprised of the last part of Matriarch's comm as we omitted your name at the beginning, which was later resolved.

(08-17-2019, 07:25 PM)Megaera Wrote:

ID: Matriarch Aya
Recipient: IRMM
Subject: ***

The C5-F "Blossom" Heavy Fighter is one of the Golden Chrysanthemum's finest achievements. It is a personal favourite of mine due to its agility. The Blossom shall be granted to her. She can pick one up at Ainu Depot and outfit it with GC weapons if it is to her liking. It will come with a standard Kusarian engine.

The only condition we have is that the vessel shall not be used against groups that are friendly to the Golden Chrysanthemums. It is the same condition that the Cadiz Cartel gave us when they sold us Maltese vessels. It prevents unnecessary diplomatic issues.

Matriarch Kiri

"To destroy all those who betrayed Malta!"

RE: From: Cadiz Cartel || To: IRMM~ - afkippebier - 08-18-2019

Recipient: Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese

Buenos Dias,
Gracias for procuring it for me, I guess the technological exchange between the involving parties is done? I will shortly depart from Malta and pick the ship up, however, despite the offer I will continue to use maltese weaponry. I will thank the matriarch personal and assure her that I will comply as they do it too.

Cyrene Amato
Hail Malta! For the Cartel!

RE: From: Cadiz Cartel || To: IRMM~ - IRMM - 08-19-2019

Three out of Five ships have been transferred to their hands due to a delay of two sisters. Nevertheless, it is nothing of grave importance as the Rapiers can enjoy the view of Malta for few more days.

And we'll be glad to see you still using our beloved weaponry.