Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Decree by Bornholme Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
***Wide-Frequency Broadcast***
***Source ID: Christopher Thorn, Bornholme Depot***

Until further notice, all non-junker vessels found attempting to salvage either derelict ships, cargo containers, or scrap metal from the immediate vicinity of Bornholme Depot will be fined for trespassing on junker territory, and ordered to leave the area. Noncompliance will result in destruction, either by our hands personally or indirectly by placement of a bounty contract on your ship and crew.

Bornholme Depot has recently had to increase smelting operations and metal production due to circumstances involving the harvesters that will not be made public at this time. Non-Junker ships invading our scrap fields are hindering our salvaging operations by ignoring standard operating procedures and creating a high risk of collision with junker vessels on salvage duty.

Bornholme out.
//To note: i've recieved PM's wondering what's going on and why one independent junker is making decisions for the whole slew of stations. Right now there is a lot of RP planning for events between the junkers and over half a dozen other factions, primarily the harvesters. We need all of our stations producing metal at maximum capacity right now - that's why this is being put into effect. Until the junker's congress comes back around, there is no central governing body for the junker stations or their players, and since I'm the junker in particular running things for us during this RP event, I made the call.

//Players are not being stopped from docking with junker bases by this - it's only concerning players who are salvaging ships or scrap metal near junker bases (in their scrap fields) - primarily this is focused on omega 15 and bornholme depot where the majority of the work is being done.
//ooc

You can't speak for all Junkers as neither you or any other single player own the stations.

You can rp your group's intents and actions and make decrees that you will personally attempt to enforce but you do need to make it clear it isn't "all Junkers" saying it.
True he doe's not speak for all junker's, But the junker Guard RYOKEN will support him.
//Tenacity has explained the situation to me briefly. I'm happy with him
putting this in effect, just not speaking for all Junkers. I'd suggest using
"omega 15 and bornholme depot" areas instead of a blanket "All stations".

//Just remember Tenacity you are one Junker ship, you can't control the
stations without RP first, and one sentence with what you've said isn't enough.

//I would think that other Junkers would like a say in this. Got a skype chat
going or something? Because this is the first time I've heard of it.
// Considering Bornholm is the only Junker base with stuff worth looting, the point's probably moot. Nevertheless expect my man Reb Snotgrass to uphold this ruling....)
//It's been changed to bornholme depot only, we'll keep operations going there for now.
*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****
*****TRACKING SOURCE*****
*****HARVESTER 00*****
*****TRACKING DESTINATION*****
*****BORNHOLM SPACE*****
*****TRANSMISSION UPLOADED*****

All non Junker units harvesting scrap will pay tolls based on tonage or be harvested.

*****TERMINATEING TRANSMISSION*****
Im all for non-Junkers payin rent ; )
//It's more like a tax for taking valuable materials from what we have claimed as 'our territory' than it is rent. We make a living (at least, legally) off of scrap fields, and by stealing salvage they're having a negative effect on all junkers who work out of a specific station.

//On a related note, I'd still like to see junker congress in control of all arms dealing - destroying 'independent' arms dealers anywhere outside of kusari - since we're supposed to be in control of the black market equipment trade.
Pages: 1 2