Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Phoenix Zoners | Topic: Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
As situation is relatively calm now...

The Order has responded in force to protect your base immediately soon as news reached to us. None of the opposing forces was spared as all of them were hunted down and exterminated like rats they were. With PSP in flames but safe, I want to speak with you concerning our next steps... We lost some blood and our ships are damaged.

Entire squadron-worth of our fighters is rendered useless and irradiated - at least plating kept together and spared us cassualties from firefight and illness. As well our OCV Gizeh took a serious hit while your ships were also sacrificed to keep base intact. From my side, I can offer crew and medical staff to attend to your people and assist in bringing PSP to its former status.

Golanski out.
[Image: 0rrSn.png]
Good day Golanski,

At least, we still have "ground" and our people alive - I have to admit only because of Order forces, which were able to come just in time, we're grateful for the help.

Our ships were damaged too, one of our homeships was damaged too badly - it was depressurized to maintain structural integrity, currently it's hauling to Livadia for the repairs. As I know, Evora since of Toledo fall busy at max, so I would like to offer repairs on our shipyard.

Engineers and medical staff already doing their work, repairing systems of Spaceport, medics treating people. Until new medical equipment arrives, we could use additional medic staff. Although, many floors still depressurized and some have huge holes opening view on Zeta sun, but in general picture Spaceport much better, hull repairs is underway.

[Image: Jh16c.png]